Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cake's art shop! {Open!}
1 2 3 4 5
Hi there! I'm totally willing to draw anyone's oc's, or pokemon (doesn't have to be an oc!) for a decent amount of treasure! (I will take gems, just talk to me about it!) I prefer drawing pokemon, and furries (feral/anthro), and I [i]can[/i] draw humans but.. they're not my strong suit. Though if you really want your dragons drawn I may charge extra only because I'm not used to drawing them :') Some examples of my art: [img] https://78.media.tumblr.com/2b97d53b17fb85a35abfbe62c948011e/tumblr_oyhykdjdlA1wzjvnno1_500.png [/img] [img] https://78.media.tumblr.com/f1c85e6f0d36af03818ff0d246dd6efe/tumblr_oyimtmuQfb1wzjvnno1_500.png [/img] [img] https://78.media.tumblr.com/2b085464c40561d46663c252d63c3399/tumblr_oy19vcd30e1wzjvnno1_500.png [/img] ----- Headshots are 100k! Busts I'll take around 200k Full body would be 300k-400k! Any pictures with multiple characters in one will go for 500k+ ----- Also I have to mention that I am colorblind, and see things more de-saturated than they should be! So having a color palette in hand will be great, but not necessary! ~ I'd prefer to get paid before, or paid half before and the other half after- just in case! :D Thanks for reading!
Hi there! I'm totally willing to draw anyone's oc's, or pokemon (doesn't have to be an oc!) for a decent amount of treasure! (I will take gems, just talk to me about it!) I prefer drawing pokemon, and furries (feral/anthro), and I can draw humans but.. they're not my strong suit. Though if you really want your dragons drawn I may charge extra only because I'm not used to drawing them :')

Some examples of my art:
tumblr_oyhykdjdlA1wzjvnno1_500.png

tumblr_oyimtmuQfb1wzjvnno1_500.png

tumblr_oy19vcd30e1wzjvnno1_500.png

Headshots are 100k!
Busts I'll take around 200k
Full body would be 300k-400k!
Any pictures with multiple characters in one will go for 500k+
Also I have to mention that I am colorblind, and see things more de-saturated than they should be! So having a color palette in hand will be great, but not necessary!
~
I'd prefer to get paid before, or paid half before and the other half after- just in case! :D Thanks for reading!
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info
Oh! And if you would prefer like, actual money (USD) , here's my sheet! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191560293225201665/369976955518582794/new_price_sheet.png [/img] ok [i]now[/i] thanks for reading!
Oh! And if you would prefer like, actual money (USD) , here's my sheet! new_price_sheet.png

ok now thanks for reading!
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info
@Cakethulhu
hey, i just wanted to say that i think it's neat that you're colorblind but you're still an artist, and that you art looks super gorgeous! <3
@Cakethulhu
hey, i just wanted to say that i think it's neat that you're colorblind but you're still an artist, and that you art looks super gorgeous! <3
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
Ohh! Thank's so much! <3 That means a lot!!! @ferid
Ohh! Thank's so much! <3 That means a lot!!! @ferid
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info
@Cakethulhu I really love your art style! I unfortunately don't have any animal-y characters, so have a friendly bump!
@Cakethulhu I really love your art style! I unfortunately don't have any animal-y characters, so have a friendly bump!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Mareanie If we talk about it more I might consider taking fest currency! What're you offering? :0

And thank you so much @Catmints
@Mareanie If we talk about it more I might consider taking fest currency! What're you offering? :0

And thank you so much @Catmints
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info
@Cakethulhu
Could I get a bust of my dear Lumen? And if I'm allowed to take more than one slot could I get a bust of my dear friend's oc Cosmo as well?

I would love to pay in a mix of treasure and gems if that is alright!
@Cakethulhu
Could I get a bust of my dear Lumen? And if I'm allowed to take more than one slot could I get a bust of my dear friend's oc Cosmo as well?

I would love to pay in a mix of treasure and gems if that is alright!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
@kenkou i'm not currently booked with commissions so I don't have limited slots! So I'll gladly draw both of the ocs! And a mix is totally fine with me! :D They'll most likely be done later today!
@kenkou i'm not currently booked with commissions so I don't have limited slots! So I'll gladly draw both of the ocs! And a mix is totally fine with me! :D They'll most likely be done later today!
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info
[img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361661514601725952/362317057519386624/lumen_com.png [/img] @kenkou here's lumen for ya! I'll be doing cosmo tomorrow! ;P
lumen_com.png

@kenkou here's lumen for ya! I'll be doing cosmo tomorrow! ;P
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info
boosty boost
boosty boost
oyCgsbi.gif
Twitter
Tumblr
Commission Info