Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T's Sketch Shop (grand reopening!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Tavvy OMG no worries, no worries, sorry for the late reply! hahaa... that's why you never worry about time with me, because i'm terrible at it myself *flops*

He looks absolutely wonderful! :'D I love how his colors came out, aah! <3 Payment is on the way over~
@Tavvy OMG no worries, no worries, sorry for the late reply! hahaa... that's why you never worry about time with me, because i'm terrible at it myself *flops*

He looks absolutely wonderful! :'D I love how his colors came out, aah! <3 Payment is on the way over~
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@SteveStevenson Sorry for the ping again! Here's another WIP. I'm really sorry it's taking so long, finals have been kicking my butt - I've been working on it on and off when I have free time! (please note - this is NOT by any means the finished piece, this is just the flat color. I still have a long way to go regarding shading and painting and details.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yQkrpnD.png[/img]
@SteveStevenson

Sorry for the ping again! Here's another WIP. I'm really sorry it's taking so long, finals have been kicking my butt - I've been working on it on and off when I have free time!

(please note - this is NOT by any means the finished piece, this is just the flat color. I still have a long way to go regarding shading and painting and details.)

yQkrpnD.png
AXFBrIx.png
@SteveStevenson
@hayum
@titanichope

Sorry for the ping - this is a quick update on the status of your commissions! Now that finals are over, I should get these done in the next week. Thanks so much for your patience, and I'm really sorry that this has been taking so long!
Happy holidays and happy NoTN!
-Tav
@SteveStevenson
@hayum
@titanichope

Sorry for the ping - this is a quick update on the status of your commissions! Now that finals are over, I should get these done in the next week. Thanks so much for your patience, and I'm really sorry that this has been taking so long!
Happy holidays and happy NoTN!
-Tav
AXFBrIx.png
no worry, take your time and have a happy NotN you too!
no worry, take your time and have a happy NotN you too!
@SteveStevenson [s]sorry for all these pings omg [/s] Oh man, finally finished this one! If you'd like anything changed, please let me know and I'll change it ASAP! If you think everything's all good, [i]feel free to send payment at your leisure - I'm lowering the price to 100g because of how long it took. [/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwLeLM9.png[/img] The full-sized image can be seen by dragging this image to a new tab! :0
@SteveStevenson
sorry for all these pings omg

Oh man, finally finished this one! If you'd like anything changed, please let me know and I'll change it ASAP! If you think everything's all good, feel free to send payment at your leisure - I'm lowering the price to 100g because of how long it took.

QwLeLM9.png

The full-sized image can be seen by dragging this image to a new tab! :0
AXFBrIx.png
@Hayum Omg this is taking a while yikes?? The holidays are busier than I anticipated they'd be. I'm so, so sorry for how long you've been waiting! When it's done, it'll be heavily discounted. [s]I'm hoping to have it done before christmas, but it's not a guarantee[/s]! EDIT: I'm finishing this thing tonight and tomorrow! Woo! [s]I'm going to try to make a lot of progress on it tonight.[/s] I'm really sorry it's taking me so long. Here's a really rough WIP! If you'd like to change the pose, let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ym5IrO9.png[/img] EDIT AGAIN: WIP 2! [img]https://i.imgur.com/VlewEvr.png[/img] EDIT AGAIN: WIP 3! [img]https://i.imgur.com/on5HEZi.png[/img]
@Hayum

Omg this is taking a while yikes?? The holidays are busier than I anticipated they'd be. I'm so, so sorry for how long you've been waiting! When it's done, it'll be heavily discounted.
I'm hoping to have it done before christmas, but it's not a guarantee! EDIT: I'm finishing this thing tonight and tomorrow! Woo! I'm going to try to make a lot of progress on it tonight.
I'm really sorry it's taking me so long. Here's a really rough WIP! If you'd like to change the pose, let me know!

Ym5IrO9.png

EDIT AGAIN: WIP 2!

VlewEvr.png

EDIT AGAIN: WIP 3!

on5HEZi.png
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy Ahh I like the pose! Thank you for the update :D
And a smol thing, would you add the long whiskers please?
@Tavvy Ahh I like the pose! Thank you for the update :D
And a smol thing, would you add the long whiskers please?
@Hayum absolutely! Was planning on adding them last so I didn't have to draw around them :0
@Hayum absolutely! Was planning on adding them last so I didn't have to draw around them :0
AXFBrIx.png
@Hayum It's done! It's a very large image so it may take a while to load - [i]to see the full-sized version, simply drag to a new tab! :0[/i] If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know and I'll do that ASAP! Happy holidays! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tIVaav5.png[/img] (Sorry it took so long! If there aren't any changes you'd like me to make, the total is 50% off on account of how long it took me - so 80g or things from my wishlist that cost approximately that amount.)
@Hayum

It's done! It's a very large image so it may take a while to load - to see the full-sized version, simply drag to a new tab! :0
If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know and I'll do that ASAP!
Happy holidays!

tIVaav5.png

(Sorry it took so long! If there aren't any changes you'd like me to make, the total is 50% off on account of how long it took me - so 80g or things from my wishlist that cost approximately that amount.)
AXFBrIx.png
@Tavvy Ahh it looks so good! Thank you! XD Only a smol detail I'd like to add on, could you add the green patterns on the frontal legs please? Other than that all are so good!! <3333

And no, I don't want to underpay the artists X3 Sending payments of half wishlist items and half gems now, thank you so much and merry X-mas!! <33
@Tavvy Ahh it looks so good! Thank you! XD Only a smol detail I'd like to add on, could you add the green patterns on the frontal legs please? Other than that all are so good!! <3333

And no, I don't want to underpay the artists X3 Sending payments of half wishlist items and half gems now, thank you so much and merry X-mas!! <33
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17