Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Peyp Correct! And I'll gladly take gems, I think current rate is 1:800

@chocoapple Excellent! Unfortunately I can't access docs from my phone (whoops), give me about half an hour. Hopefully I can get an app or something in the future.
@Peyp Correct! And I'll gladly take gems, I think current rate is 1:800

@chocoapple Excellent! Unfortunately I can't access docs from my phone (whoops), give me about half an hour. Hopefully I can get an app or something in the future.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Alright, thank you. Could I send payment via PM?
@Oranitha
Alright, thank you. Could I send payment via PM?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Absolutely
@Peyp Absolutely
cL9yafY.gif
@Peyp Not to set an unrealistic standard for how quickly I normally work, but I got stranded in an extremely long meeting (and that was before we went an hour over!), so I got a lot of writing done...including the new short stories.

I've got no qualms about letting you reserve multiple things without pre-paying, just let me know! That rule's more so people don't ask for the whole archive, hah.
@Peyp Not to set an unrealistic standard for how quickly I normally work, but I got stranded in an extremely long meeting (and that was before we went an hour over!), so I got a lot of writing done...including the new short stories.

I've got no qualms about letting you reserve multiple things without pre-paying, just let me know! That rule's more so people don't ask for the whole archive, hah.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Well, now I'm stuck with the unrealistic standard.
I see, thank you! I have no issues with pre-paying, but I appreciate the trust.

I'd like to give the following a read:
SHS-F
SHS-C
SHS-E - *Huh, I don't think Plague has the sea...* Boy, I was wrong...
@Oranitha
Well, now I'm stuck with the unrealistic standard.
I see, thank you! I have no issues with pre-paying, but I appreciate the trust.

I'd like to give the following a read:
SHS-F
SHS-C
SHS-E - *Huh, I don't think Plague has the sea...* Boy, I was wrong...
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Righto, sending shortly! And yeah, I only recently realized this, but the closest thing to a "landlocked" territory is Water. The idea that a Water dragon might straight-up not know there's a much larger ocean (not to mention that it's saltwater) is one I'm fond of (though I also headcanon flight territories to be continent-sized at least, so it's a bit more understandable)

@Peyp Righto, sending shortly! And yeah, I only recently realized this, but the closest thing to a "landlocked" territory is Water. The idea that a Water dragon might straight-up not know there's a much larger ocean (not to mention that it's saltwater) is one I'm fond of (though I also headcanon flight territories to be continent-sized at least, so it's a bit more understandable)

cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Well, I did finish one... So thanks again. I really had no idea what to do with this lovely lady until now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35059554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350596/35059554_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oranitha
Well, I did finish one... So thanks again. I really had no idea what to do with this lovely lady until now.

35059554_350.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Ooh, she's lovely! Nice addition to the story :D
@Peyp Ooh, she's lovely! Nice addition to the story :D
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
I need to stop buying new dragons now.
May I have a look at MIC-F and STB-D? ^^
@Oranitha
I need to stop buying new dragons now.
May I have a look at MIC-F and STB-D? ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Oranitha Oh my, I am absolutely in love with your poetry snippets and I've been trying to work on having poems in all of my dergs bios.

Could I see the uncorrupted versions of the following:
POM-A
POM-D
POM-E
?

A and D both sound like they could fit a dragon I have (especially if A is about wistful memories and oceans!), so I'll probably choose between those two for her, and E seems like it might fit two different dragons, so I'll have to decide between them on who it fits best.

tbh I'll probably just buy all three cuz I'm WEAK
@Oranitha Oh my, I am absolutely in love with your poetry snippets and I've been trying to work on having poems in all of my dergs bios.

Could I see the uncorrupted versions of the following:
POM-A
POM-D
POM-E
?

A and D both sound like they could fit a dragon I have (especially if A is about wistful memories and oceans!), so I'll probably choose between those two for her, and E seems like it might fit two different dragons, so I'll have to decide between them on who it fits best.

tbh I'll probably just buy all three cuz I'm WEAK
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16