Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | __________________________[instant] lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[right][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIpXT19bjWKaLB7AWNu0lYPSJ41QVaO1Gax1UVIIGXY/edit?usp=sharing]To the Annals>>[/url][/right] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1875081][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/8885/f/2016/226/0/f/header_books_by_dogi_crimson-dadvbsf.png[/img][/url] ----- ----- [font=Consolas] [size=6][size=5][color=transparent]-[/color][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIpXT19bjWKaLB7AWNu0lYPSJ41QVaO1Gax1UVIIGXY/edit?usp=sharing][color=#441100][/color][u][b]The Public Annals[/b][/url][color=transparent]-[/u][/size][/size][/center] [center][color=#441100][size=4][font=consolas][i]Wreathed in musky smoke, he wanders on, out past the ironbough, out past the turf-houses where the little porch lanterns glow...[/i][/center] ----- ----- [font=consolas][color=#441100][b][size=4]What is this?[/b] ----- [/color][color=#602000][size=3]A lore shop that works around both our schedules. I specialize in [b]prewritten[/b] bios, short stories, and poems. Whether you've got a lair full of beautiful [i]lorem ipsums[/i] or an idea waiting to congeal, I invite you to give us a try! There's no risk, no upfront cost, and no hassle beyond sending me a ping. This shop is an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2979998#post_2979998]outgrowth[/url] of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2985386#post_2985386]minor lore obsession[/url]. These pieces are written because I [i]want[/i] to, and are offered at a discount as thanks for humoring me. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]How does it work?[/b] ----- [/color][color=#602000][size=3][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIpXT19bjWKaLB7AWNu0lYPSJ41QVaO1Gax1UVIIGXY/edit?usp=sharing]The Public Annals[/url] are filled with "corrupted" pieces. If you see something you like, you can borrow the "uncorrupted" version. If you like [i]that[/i], you can buy it. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]Pricing?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]Listed in the Annals per piece. It's variable, but typically in the 5-80kT range. Because I'm free to write in my own time, I can afford to set the prices below what I'd charge for custom work of the same quality. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]What are the rules/How do I buy things?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]All necessary information is included in the Annals, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIpXT19bjWKaLB7AWNu0lYPSJ41QVaO1Gax1UVIIGXY/edit#heading=h.sxxaloo0v3ze]here[/url]. Feel free to ask questions. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]Where can I view uncorrupted samples?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]See the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2284591#post_29566331]second post[/url]. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]Can I buy custom lore?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]I do open slots, albeit rarely (there's a pinglist if you're interested). Current policy for off-slot custom lore is in the Annals, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIpXT19bjWKaLB7AWNu0lYPSJ41QVaO1Gax1UVIIGXY/edit#heading=h.28r1rxu6kbm]here[/url]. While slots are open, they function exactly like those in a traditional lore shop. Prices are above those of pre-written pieces and depend on the length and complexity of the lore. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]I didn't find a fitting piece. What can I do?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]If you want something very specific, see above. If you want something more general (ex: Light-themed lore, rangers) you're encouraged to ping me on this thread. You may also be interested in the free-to-use [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/11LX41Uj3gF_-4OfpydaHydfCaa6StU50z7ARKOBJfp4/edit]spellbook project[/url]. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]Can I ask for recommendations?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]Absolutely! Ping me with a few keywords (Plague, cute, etc) and entry type(s) (poem, micro bio, etc) [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]Do other authors contribute?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]Not currently. My availability is questionable, so I'd prefer not to subject a co-writer to it. [/size][font=consolas][size=4][color=#441100][b]When are new pieces added?[/b] ----- [size=3][/color][color=#602000]I replenish when stock runs low, but also just add pieces at random. I'll post to the thread when that happens. Generally I try to replace at a rate of 1:1 or greater, meaning the number of pieces available should grow over time. [color=#441100][size=1]The book graphic is provided free by DogiCrimson. Click it to see their work![/size]

Wreathed in musky smoke, he wanders on, out past the ironbough, out past the turf-houses where the little porch lanterns glow...

What is this?

A lore shop that works around both our schedules. I specialize in prewritten bios, short stories, and poems. Whether you've got a lair full of beautiful lorem ipsums or an idea waiting to congeal, I invite you to give us a try! There's no risk, no upfront cost, and no hassle beyond sending me a ping.

This shop is an outgrowth of my minor lore obsession. These pieces are written because I want to, and are offered at a discount as thanks for humoring me.

How does it work?

The Public Annals are filled with "corrupted" pieces. If you see something you like, you can borrow the "uncorrupted" version. If you like that, you can buy it.

Pricing?

Listed in the Annals per piece. It's variable, but typically in the 5-80kT range. Because I'm free to write in my own time, I can afford to set the prices below what I'd charge for custom work of the same quality.

What are the rules/How do I buy things?

All necessary information is included in the Annals, here. Feel free to ask questions.

Where can I view uncorrupted samples?

See the second post.

Can I buy custom lore?

I do open slots, albeit rarely (there's a pinglist if you're interested). Current policy for off-slot custom lore is in the Annals, here. While slots are open, they function exactly like those in a traditional lore shop. Prices are above those of pre-written pieces and depend on the length and complexity of the lore.

I didn't find a fitting piece. What can I do?

If you want something very specific, see above. If you want something more general (ex: Light-themed lore, rangers) you're encouraged to ping me on this thread. You may also be interested in the free-to-use spellbook project.

Can I ask for recommendations?

Absolutely! Ping me with a few keywords (Plague, cute, etc) and entry type(s) (poem, micro bio, etc)

Do other authors contribute?

Not currently. My availability is questionable, so I'd prefer not to subject a co-writer to it.

When are new pieces added?

I replenish when stock runs low, but also just add pieces at random. I'll post to the thread when that happens. Generally I try to replace at a rate of 1:1 or greater, meaning the number of pieces available should grow over time.

The book graphic is provided free by DogiCrimson. Click it to see their work!
cL9yafY.gif
Sample Repository

Short Story

Wreathed in musky smoke, he wanders on, out past the ironbough, out past the turf-houses where the little porch lanterns glow. As the stars wheel onward to meet him, the first lantern dies at his back. Night falls quickly in these parts. He passes the barrier-fence and the last cottage, turns from the well worn path. No sign of pursuit. He is alone here, at the threshold of the Wilds...

General Bios

...she dances around the edge of the clan, taking only what she needs, avoiding dragonkind save where her rites demand it. Her hexes are quick and subtle, her incantations touched by genius. The shadow of magic is etched into her bones. She walks the twilight between civilization and wilderness, between scroll-magic and blood rites...

Poetry

The mossy veil of earth’s first breath
lay heavy on the wilderness,
where swelled the buds outside of time,
where kind rains fell, and on the vine
waxed full the fruits of innocence...

Experimental

who are you come closer

Longform

Behind the sheltering mounds of the Achean foothills, the townspeople shutter their windows against the cold. Rumors pass the eaves. Biggest storm in a decade, they say. Best lock up tight, they say.

Shenanigans

We're gonna have a Kardashev Type 2 of various fungal nopes sending flavor rockets right up our noses, we're gonna have Guy Fieri on speed dial projectile vomiting into another dimension...
Sample Repository

Short Story

Wreathed in musky smoke, he wanders on, out past the ironbough, out past the turf-houses where the little porch lanterns glow. As the stars wheel onward to meet him, the first lantern dies at his back. Night falls quickly in these parts. He passes the barrier-fence and the last cottage, turns from the well worn path. No sign of pursuit. He is alone here, at the threshold of the Wilds...

General Bios

...she dances around the edge of the clan, taking only what she needs, avoiding dragonkind save where her rites demand it. Her hexes are quick and subtle, her incantations touched by genius. The shadow of magic is etched into her bones. She walks the twilight between civilization and wilderness, between scroll-magic and blood rites...

Poetry

The mossy veil of earth’s first breath
lay heavy on the wilderness,
where swelled the buds outside of time,
where kind rains fell, and on the vine
waxed full the fruits of innocence...

Experimental

who are you come closer

Longform

Behind the sheltering mounds of the Achean foothills, the townspeople shutter their windows against the cold. Rumors pass the eaves. Biggest storm in a decade, they say. Best lock up tight, they say.

Shenanigans

We're gonna have a Kardashev Type 2 of various fungal nopes sending flavor rockets right up our noses, we're gonna have Guy Fieri on speed dial projectile vomiting into another dimension...
cL9yafY.gif
Transaction Log
Collection Status: Still a bit short on short stories
Count doesn't include snippets, characters, not-for-sales

"RS"="restocked," indicating that the inventory now includes two more pieces of the purchased type.

SNP sold: 11 || 31.5kT

• STB-B, 22kT [RS]
  • STB-C, 20kT [RS]
  • STB-D, 25kT [RS]
  • STB-E, 15kT [RS]
  • STB-H, 25kT [RS]
  • STB-J, 23kT [RS]
  • STB-K, 20kT [RS]
  • STB-L, 22kT [RS]
  • STB-M, 25kT
  • STB-N, 22kT [RS]
  • STB-P, 18kT
  • STB-Q, 23kT
  • STB-R, 18kT
  • STB-S, 24kT
  • STB-T, 20kT
  • STB-U, 18kT
  • STB-W, 15kT
  • SHS-A, 30kT [RS]
  • SHS-B, 55kT [RS]
  • SHS-C, 65kT [RS]
  • SHS-D, 55kT
  • SHS-E, 55kT [RS]
  • SHS-F, 30kT [RS]
  • SHS-G, 60kT
  • SHS-H, 70kT [RS]
  • SHS-I, 65kT
  • SHS-K, 60kT [RS]
  • SHS-L, 60kT [RS]
  • SHS-M, 40kT
  • SHS-O, 38kT
  • SHS-P, 55kT
  • SHS-R, 48kT
  • SHS-T, 60kT
  • POM-A, 12kT [RS]
  • POM-B, 4kT
  • POM-C, 7kT
  • POM-D, 14kT [RS]
  • POM-E, 12kT [RS]
  • POM-F, 8kT
  • POM-G, 8kT [RS]
  • POM-I, 14kT [RS]
  • POM-K, 8kT
  • POM-L, 9kT [RS]
  • POM-M, 8kT [RS]
  • POM-P, 8kT [RS]
  • POM-U, 4kT
  • POM-V, 4kT
  • EXP-A, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-B, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-C, 5kT [RS]
  • EXP-D, 8kT [RS]
  • EXP-E, 10kT
  • EXP-F, 5kT
  • EXP-G, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-H, 12kT [RS]
  • EXP-I, 8kT [RS]
  • EXP-J, 10kT
  • EXP-L, 9kT [RS]
  • EXP-M, 10kT [RS]
  • EXP-N, 9kT [RS]
  • EXP-O, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-P, 8kT
  • EXP-Q, 9kT
  • EXP-R, 6kT
  • EXP-S, 6kT
  • EXP-T, 6kT
  • EXP-W, 9kT
  • EXP-AA, 10kT
  • EXP-AD, 7kT
  • MIC-A, 8kT [RS]
  • MIC-B, 12kT
  • MIC-C, 7kT [RS]
  • MIC-D, 11kT [RS]
  • MIC-E, 8kT [RS]
  • MIC-F, 12kT [RS]
  • MIC-G, 10kT [RS]
  • MIC-K, 10kT
  • MIC-N, 10kT
  • MIC-O, 9kT
  • MIC-R, 11kT
Transaction Log
Collection Status: Still a bit short on short stories
Count doesn't include snippets, characters, not-for-sales

"RS"="restocked," indicating that the inventory now includes two more pieces of the purchased type.

SNP sold: 11 || 31.5kT

• STB-B, 22kT [RS]
  • STB-C, 20kT [RS]
  • STB-D, 25kT [RS]
  • STB-E, 15kT [RS]
  • STB-H, 25kT [RS]
  • STB-J, 23kT [RS]
  • STB-K, 20kT [RS]
  • STB-L, 22kT [RS]
  • STB-M, 25kT
  • STB-N, 22kT [RS]
  • STB-P, 18kT
  • STB-Q, 23kT
  • STB-R, 18kT
  • STB-S, 24kT
  • STB-T, 20kT
  • STB-U, 18kT
  • STB-W, 15kT
  • SHS-A, 30kT [RS]
  • SHS-B, 55kT [RS]
  • SHS-C, 65kT [RS]
  • SHS-D, 55kT
  • SHS-E, 55kT [RS]
  • SHS-F, 30kT [RS]
  • SHS-G, 60kT
  • SHS-H, 70kT [RS]
  • SHS-I, 65kT
  • SHS-K, 60kT [RS]
  • SHS-L, 60kT [RS]
  • SHS-M, 40kT
  • SHS-O, 38kT
  • SHS-P, 55kT
  • SHS-R, 48kT
  • SHS-T, 60kT
  • POM-A, 12kT [RS]
  • POM-B, 4kT
  • POM-C, 7kT
  • POM-D, 14kT [RS]
  • POM-E, 12kT [RS]
  • POM-F, 8kT
  • POM-G, 8kT [RS]
  • POM-I, 14kT [RS]
  • POM-K, 8kT
  • POM-L, 9kT [RS]
  • POM-M, 8kT [RS]
  • POM-P, 8kT [RS]
  • POM-U, 4kT
  • POM-V, 4kT
  • EXP-A, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-B, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-C, 5kT [RS]
  • EXP-D, 8kT [RS]
  • EXP-E, 10kT
  • EXP-F, 5kT
  • EXP-G, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-H, 12kT [RS]
  • EXP-I, 8kT [RS]
  • EXP-J, 10kT
  • EXP-L, 9kT [RS]
  • EXP-M, 10kT [RS]
  • EXP-N, 9kT [RS]
  • EXP-O, 7kT [RS]
  • EXP-P, 8kT
  • EXP-Q, 9kT
  • EXP-R, 6kT
  • EXP-S, 6kT
  • EXP-T, 6kT
  • EXP-W, 9kT
  • EXP-AA, 10kT
  • EXP-AD, 7kT
  • MIC-A, 8kT [RS]
  • MIC-B, 12kT
  • MIC-C, 7kT [RS]
  • MIC-D, 11kT [RS]
  • MIC-E, 8kT [RS]
  • MIC-F, 12kT [RS]
  • MIC-G, 10kT [RS]
  • MIC-K, 10kT
  • MIC-N, 10kT
  • MIC-O, 9kT
  • MIC-R, 11kT
cL9yafY.gif
Pinglists

Custom slots pinglist: @/kiwipen (1x) @/Celeste @/AxiAqui

New short story: @/Peyp

New Wind piece: @/Rook

New poems, necromancy, Shade, and plant body horror pieces: @/Andraya

Any dark magic/fantasy/shady/witch/demonic/devilish stuff: @/AxiAqui

New experimental, micro, or standard bios: @/Quintillion
Pinglists

Custom slots pinglist: @/kiwipen (1x) @/Celeste @/AxiAqui

New short story: @/Peyp

New Wind piece: @/Rook

New poems, necromancy, Shade, and plant body horror pieces: @/Andraya

Any dark magic/fantasy/shady/witch/demonic/devilish stuff: @/AxiAqui

New experimental, micro, or standard bios: @/Quintillion
cL9yafY.gif
We're open for business!
We're open for business!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Oooh! I'm interested in STB-B. :)
@Oranitha
Oooh! I'm interested in STB-B. :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple Ooh, nice choice! It's a fun one. I'll send it along shortly, but might be off for the night, so take your time with it!
@chocoapple Ooh, nice choice! It's a fun one. I'll send it along shortly, but might be off for the night, so take your time with it!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Awesome! Thank you.
@Oranitha
Awesome! Thank you.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Oranitha

Hello!
I'm interested in both SHS-A and SHS-B.
To my understanding, I would have to send payment for both of them upfront to see them at the same time, right?
Also, do you take gems, or is it treasure only?
@Oranitha

Hello!
I'm interested in both SHS-A and SHS-B.
To my understanding, I would have to send payment for both of them upfront to see them at the same time, right?
Also, do you take gems, or is it treasure only?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Oranitha

I read through those again and I'm also interested in EXP-H. ^^;
@Oranitha

I read through those again and I'm also interested in EXP-H. ^^;
yym0GF5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16