Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Art Shop - FULL
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@DragonDraws omg he looks amazing! my good gross boy X3 I meant to have you make his cheast feahers pustules too bc of the accent but no point in worrying over it now

can't wait for Milfanito next :3
@DragonDraws omg he looks amazing! my good gross boy X3 I meant to have you make his cheast feahers pustules too bc of the accent but no point in worrying over it now

can't wait for Milfanito next :3
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@DragonDraws
Could I be added to the waitlist?~
@DragonDraws
Could I be added to the waitlist?~
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@DragonDraws Hi ! could I get added to your pinglist please ? ty !
@DragonDraws Hi ! could I get added to your pinglist please ? ty !
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
@DragonDraws

Could I be added at the waitlist please?
@DragonDraws

Could I be added at the waitlist please?
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@RueColdFire AAAA HERE WE GO, it's finally done. I was struggling with it because getting the mane posed right and lined well was difficult, which is why this took so long (considering I lined, coloured and shaded it all today :P woops) hopefully you like it! If there's any changes you'd like made let me know, along with a resized version if you'd like. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HaJ0qQq.png[/img]
@RueColdFire

AAAA HERE WE GO, it's finally done. I was struggling with it because getting the mane posed right and lined well was difficult, which is why this took so long (considering I lined, coloured and shaded it all today :P woops) hopefully you like it! If there's any changes you'd like made let me know, along with a resized version if you'd like.

HaJ0qQq.png
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws pretty! The color of the mane is a bit more pink thank I'd like could we get it to a paler/whiter color? bit more iridescent looking than a normal hair color? I'm not sure how to explain it

side note not sure if it's doable but I actually noticed that the color on the Nergal one was a bit more olive looking than radioactive, is there any chance we could fix that?

sorry for any inconvenience
@DragonDraws pretty! The color of the mane is a bit more pink thank I'd like could we get it to a paler/whiter color? bit more iridescent looking than a normal hair color? I'm not sure how to explain it

side note not sure if it's doable but I actually noticed that the color on the Nergal one was a bit more olive looking than radioactive, is there any chance we could fix that?

sorry for any inconvenience
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@RueColdFire

I can fix the mane no problem! As for Nergal, I'm not sure what there is I can do. If you were to look at the plain flat colours, it's still very bright like radioactive. It's the shading that does that. I'll experiment with changing the hue of the shadows, but I fear it could turn out muddy. If I get something that works though I'll give that to you as well!

Also something I forgot to mention: When paying for the commissions, we agreed on not doing it all up front, instead doing half/half. Meaning you've sent one half (1200g) but not the other.

Because this took so long for me to get done, I fully understand if you don't have those funds anymore! If you are still willing to pay the rest that would be much appreciated, but you don't need to feel obligated to at all!
@RueColdFire

I can fix the mane no problem! As for Nergal, I'm not sure what there is I can do. If you were to look at the plain flat colours, it's still very bright like radioactive. It's the shading that does that. I'll experiment with changing the hue of the shadows, but I fear it could turn out muddy. If I get something that works though I'll give that to you as well!

Also something I forgot to mention: When paying for the commissions, we agreed on not doing it all up front, instead doing half/half. Meaning you've sent one half (1200g) but not the other.

Because this took so long for me to get done, I fully understand if you don't have those funds anymore! If you are still willing to pay the rest that would be much appreciated, but you don't need to feel obligated to at all!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@RueColdFire Hopefully this should be better! With changing him there was only so much I could do, but I feel this tone is slightly cleaner, and makes it look less olive as you had mentioned. [img]https://i.imgur.com/E3aCkVN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/liETH5b.png[/img] With this, there is only so far I can go with making it pale before it because washed out, but this should be much better now!
@RueColdFire

Hopefully this should be better! With changing him there was only so much I could do, but I feel this tone is slightly cleaner, and makes it look less olive as you had mentioned.
E3aCkVN.png

liETH5b.png
With this, there is only so far I can go with making it pale before it because washed out, but this should be much better now!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws well if that's all you can do on Nergal I guess it is what it is.

I feel milfanito's hair needs some different colored highlights. It doesn't feel quite like the mane enough
@DragonDraws well if that's all you can do on Nergal I guess it is what it is.

I feel milfanito's hair needs some different colored highlights. It doesn't feel quite like the mane enough
@DragonDraws can I please be added to the waitlist? I'd love to design a character - I have something in mine, and my art skills are woefully inadequate...

I'm going to start saving up right now.
@DragonDraws can I please be added to the waitlist? I'd love to design a character - I have something in mine, and my art skills are woefully inadequate...

I'm going to start saving up right now.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png