Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Art Shop - FULL
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@RueColdFire

That looks good! It may take me some time to get them all done, so instead of showing you all of them all at once, I'll give you each as they're finished. It should be 2400g total!

@DragonMaiden
I don't sadly. While I can draw humanoids, I'm still not very confident in my ability to do so and at this point in time, I don't think I can offer my best when drawing them for others. Sorry!
@RueColdFire

That looks good! It may take me some time to get them all done, so instead of showing you all of them all at once, I'll give you each as they're finished. It should be 2400g total!

@DragonMaiden
I don't sadly. While I can draw humanoids, I'm still not very confident in my ability to do so and at this point in time, I don't think I can offer my best when drawing them for others. Sorry!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws that sounds awesome :3 how do you want to do payment? one at at time? send now? wait till sketch? Everyone is different so I just wanna be sure
@DragonDraws that sounds awesome :3 how do you want to do payment? one at at time? send now? wait till sketch? Everyone is different so I just wanna be sure
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@DragonDraws Would it be possible to reserve a slot for when Im not on mobile?
@DragonDraws Would it be possible to reserve a slot for when Im not on mobile?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@RueColdFire

Usually I take full upfront payment, but you could also do half/half if you wanted!

@SarcasticHawke

Im on mobile rn so I get ya there haha. Don't worry, saving one!
@RueColdFire

Usually I take full upfront payment, but you could also do half/half if you wanted!

@SarcasticHawke

Im on mobile rn so I get ya there haha. Don't worry, saving one!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws so like 1.2kg and 1.2kg or each payment of 800 as you progress?
I might do all up front if I can but I figure I'd check

also you can do these guys in any order you like. Do whoever inspires you most first ^w^
@DragonDraws so like 1.2kg and 1.2kg or each payment of 800 as you progress?
I might do all up front if I can but I figure I'd check

also you can do these guys in any order you like. Do whoever inspires you most first ^w^
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@RueColdFire

half half would usually be 1.2kg before, and 1.2kg once they're all done, but whatever suits you!
@RueColdFire

half half would usually be 1.2kg before, and 1.2kg once they're all done, but whatever suits you!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws alrighty I think I can do that uwu I'll send payment in a bit
@DragonDraws alrighty I think I can do that uwu I'll send payment in a bit
@Iralla Here she is! What a delightful little spiral to draw. [img]https://i.imgur.com/voGyTV7.png[/img]
@Iralla

Here she is! What a delightful little spiral to draw.
voGyTV7.png
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@BettaSenpai @SilverDeath @Prima23 @CornixElecti @Effervessa @naym @corviel @Amorah @Momica

Hey guys, I don't currently have open slots but I am trying to clear out my waitlist. If you'd like to stay on let me know, otherwise just ignore this and I can remove you!
@BettaSenpai @SilverDeath @Prima23 @CornixElecti @Effervessa @naym @corviel @Amorah @Momica

Hey guys, I don't currently have open slots but I am trying to clear out my waitlist. If you'd like to stay on let me know, otherwise just ignore this and I can remove you!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

I am staying
@DragonDraws

I am staying
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngreferral_banner_02.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18