Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrid's Art Shop - FULL
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@DragonDraws Hello! Followed the link you sent here, and I'd definitely still like to be on your pinglist =^)
@DragonDraws Hello! Followed the link you sent here, and I'd definitely still like to be on your pinglist =^)
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Hey, @DragonDraws
I was wondering if I could place the starting bid on Ferrer for 90g? c:
Hey, @DragonDraws
I was wondering if I could place the starting bid on Ferrer for 90g? c:
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
bump
bump
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws [b]Commission type:[/b] sketchy colored headshot [b]Character image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29026794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290268/29026794_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character personality:[/b] He’s a little bit off his rocker, but not in a malevolent way. He’s a big mama’s boy, too, and just loves to watch her do things. [b]Other:[/b] He looks rather sickly, and kind of gaunt. [b]Payment:[/b] gems :3c
@DragonDraws
Commission type: sketchy colored headshot
Character image:
29026794_350.png

Character personality: He’s a little bit off his rocker, but not in a malevolent way. He’s a big mama’s boy, too, and just loves to watch her do things.
Other: He looks rather sickly, and kind of gaunt.
Payment: gems :3c
@Divinitism

Looks good! I'll get started on the sketch shortly.
@Divinitism

Looks good! I'll get started on the sketch shortly.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Divinitism [img]https://i.imgur.com/5p11BFW.png[/img] Here he is! An absolute joy to draw
@Divinitism

5p11BFW.png

Here he is! An absolute joy to draw
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws

Oooh he looks amazing!!!! QuQ
I love it so much thank you!!
@dragondraws

Oooh he looks amazing!!!! QuQ
I love it so much thank you!!
@BettaSenpai @SilverDeath @Prima23 @CornixElecti @Effervessa @naym @Corviel @Amorah @Momica

I realised that just maybe a good way to get slots to sell is to actually ping the waitlist so hey guys! Shops open again, and I have 3 slots open.
@BettaSenpai @SilverDeath @Prima23 @CornixElecti @Effervessa @naym @Corviel @Amorah @Momica

I realised that just maybe a good way to get slots to sell is to actually ping the waitlist so hey guys! Shops open again, and I have 3 slots open.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws

I would love to but I am currently saving for a lair expansion, if you could keep me on the ping list though I would love to have one done when I am not saving my treasure
@dragondraws

I would love to but I am currently saving for a lair expansion, if you could keep me on the ping list though I would love to have one done when I am not saving my treasure
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngreferral_banner_02.png
@DragonDraws : Hello ~ I'd be interested in commissioning you for a fullbody of this boy, and would like to know if he'd be okay since he's not a dragon ?

Another question if he is, can I pay with a mix of treasure, gems and a few sashes that you have in your WL ?

Thank you.
@DragonDraws : Hello ~ I'd be interested in commissioning you for a fullbody of this boy, and would like to know if he'd be okay since he's not a dragon ?

Another question if he is, can I pay with a mix of treasure, gems and a few sashes that you have in your WL ?

Thank you.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18