Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Araaska

I am overjoyed that you like how he came out! c: I really love this guy's design, and it's really nice to see a well loved character after seeing how much art you have of him. His colors were very fun to work with, I am actually very happy with how his wings turned out and am glad you are happy with them too!

Oooh, a twin brother? That sounds like a really cool concept, I'm sure you'll figure something out! Seriously I just love how this guy looks, the wings and the facial structure, also the three horns are just a really nice touch. It must have taken a lot of concept art/work to have perfected him, at least he looks like he's had a lot of care out into his design!

You're welcome, I really hope this wasn't a bad experience considering the delays and lack of communication on my part. Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding through the delays and such, I really appreciate that a hell of a lot!
@Araaska

I am overjoyed that you like how he came out! c: I really love this guy's design, and it's really nice to see a well loved character after seeing how much art you have of him. His colors were very fun to work with, I am actually very happy with how his wings turned out and am glad you are happy with them too!

Oooh, a twin brother? That sounds like a really cool concept, I'm sure you'll figure something out! Seriously I just love how this guy looks, the wings and the facial structure, also the three horns are just a really nice touch. It must have taken a lot of concept art/work to have perfected him, at least he looks like he's had a lot of care out into his design!

You're welcome, I really hope this wasn't a bad experience considering the delays and lack of communication on my part. Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding through the delays and such, I really appreciate that a hell of a lot!
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

It means a great deal to me to read someone saying that about my critters. <3 Thank you for the lovely compliments and I am so incredibly glad that he was fun to work on! It always makes my day when an artist I work with says that, haha. ;;

So far I am considering their names to be Aman (white eyes) and Arun (heterochromatic fellow). I am still working on how to differentiate them based on personalities and how similar their back stories may or may not be given they do their work together, among other things. Also considering something other than Arun since I know having names that are visually similar can confuse readers.

He has. I feel like he is the full culmination of the Eldaran design, though I am still trying to decide if they are the past form before an evolutionary divergence or if I should edit all of the Eldara I have created to reflect the new design. Hard to decide...

It was not a bad experience at all and I greatly appreciate the communication and questions throughout the process. It was actually quite enjoyable! So thank you for that, among everything else. <3
@FatherGascoigne

It means a great deal to me to read someone saying that about my critters. <3 Thank you for the lovely compliments and I am so incredibly glad that he was fun to work on! It always makes my day when an artist I work with says that, haha. ;;

So far I am considering their names to be Aman (white eyes) and Arun (heterochromatic fellow). I am still working on how to differentiate them based on personalities and how similar their back stories may or may not be given they do their work together, among other things. Also considering something other than Arun since I know having names that are visually similar can confuse readers.

He has. I feel like he is the full culmination of the Eldaran design, though I am still trying to decide if they are the past form before an evolutionary divergence or if I should edit all of the Eldara I have created to reflect the new design. Hard to decide...

It was not a bad experience at all and I greatly appreciate the communication and questions throughout the process. It was actually quite enjoyable! So thank you for that, among everything else. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@FatherGascoigne

I've gotta be added to your pinglist...
I hope you get to getting better soon :)
@FatherGascoigne

I've gotta be added to your pinglist...
I hope you get to getting better soon :)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56