Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Araaska

Haha, I'm actually really glad you want to go with that because I love drawing black scleras! I think it would look great on him too, I was actually considering making his eyes a tad bigger in the finalized sketch anyways so that would work out great and make the scleras visable.

It's all good, no worries! Same, sometimes I don't even want to color in personal pieces because I just like the sketch too much in the end lol. But yeah I'll show you the finalized sketch no problem.

Yesss, that sounds so dang funny. Love me some funny avatars, I feel like the flower and glitter would just max out the silliness in the best of ways.
@Araaska

Haha, I'm actually really glad you want to go with that because I love drawing black scleras! I think it would look great on him too, I was actually considering making his eyes a tad bigger in the finalized sketch anyways so that would work out great and make the scleras visable.

It's all good, no worries! Same, sometimes I don't even want to color in personal pieces because I just like the sketch too much in the end lol. But yeah I'll show you the finalized sketch no problem.

Yesss, that sounds so dang funny. Love me some funny avatars, I feel like the flower and glitter would just max out the silliness in the best of ways.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne
Hey, can you please add me in pinglist?
your art so cool, i want it *-*
@FatherGascoigne
Hey, can you please add me in pinglist?
your art so cool, i want it *-*
kYCXHUE.pngBJvzojN.pngN71Kq8t.pngWCJCpSS.pnguRC0U7k.pnguNAqnu8.png
@Araaska I am so sorry for the delay, my mental health has been declining pretty bad this past month and it's just kind of embarrassing to admit to. Here's the last sketch, let me know if it looks a-okay and I'll finish it up by the 25th (Giving myself a date because that helps out a lot tbh) with the versions we discussed. Thank you so much for your patience again! [url=https://imgur.com/sRPpN7d][img]http://i.imgur.com/sRPpN7d.png[/img][/url]
@Araaska

I am so sorry for the delay, my mental health has been declining pretty bad this past month and it's just kind of embarrassing to admit to. Here's the last sketch, let me know if it looks a-okay and I'll finish it up by the 25th (Giving myself a date because that helps out a lot tbh) with the versions we discussed. Thank you so much for your patience again!

sRPpN7d.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@BaghDze

Aww, heck thank you :) Adding you now.
@BaghDze

Aww, heck thank you :) Adding you now.
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

You do not need to apologize at all for the delay. I know far too well how devastating a decline in ones mental health can be. I do not know if this would help at all or possibly make you feel worse (which I sincerely do not mean to do!), but would it be better for you to drop the commission as opposed to force a completion date on yourself? I genuinely will not be the slightest bit upset as I am more than happy with where it is currently.
@FatherGascoigne

You do not need to apologize at all for the delay. I know far too well how devastating a decline in ones mental health can be. I do not know if this would help at all or possibly make you feel worse (which I sincerely do not mean to do!), but would it be better for you to drop the commission as opposed to force a completion date on yourself? I genuinely will not be the slightest bit upset as I am more than happy with where it is currently.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska

Thank you for being so understanding, it really means a hell of a lot. I'm at a place now where I can complete the commission without any problems, it's just the past few weeks have been bad. I'm actually going to put the shop on hiatus after your commission so finishing yours is not a problem at all, making the date to finish it helps me out a lot honestly because I'll feel good about finishing your piece by then.
@Araaska

Thank you for being so understanding, it really means a hell of a lot. I'm at a place now where I can complete the commission without any problems, it's just the past few weeks have been bad. I'm actually going to put the shop on hiatus after your commission so finishing yours is not a problem at all, making the date to finish it helps me out a lot honestly because I'll feel good about finishing your piece by then.
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

I'm glad to hear you're in a better place now. if that works best for you and I'll be happy to go along with it. Thank you so much for all you've done!
@FatherGascoigne

I'm glad to hear you're in a better place now. if that works best for you and I'll be happy to go along with it. Thank you so much for all you've done!
@Araaska

You're welcome, thank you so much for being so dang understanding and patient! I'm really excited to show you the finished piece, just started painting earlier and I'm very happy with how it's looking so far.
@Araaska

You're welcome, thank you so much for being so dang understanding and patient! I'm really excited to show you the finished piece, just started painting earlier and I'm very happy with how it's looking so far.
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Araaska Alright here we are! In order, the teal eye, icy blue eye and silvery eye with gold flecks on the sclera with black scleras (let me know if the gold bits look okay). Let me know if I missed anything or if anything needs changed at all :) (You might need to open in a new tab and zoom in to see all the details!) [url=https://imgur.com/gzdun1F][img]http://i.imgur.com/gzdun1F.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/TrBDVN4][img]http://i.imgur.com/TrBDVN4.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/BOcMujl][img]http://i.imgur.com/BOcMujl.png[/img][/url]
@Araaska

Alright here we are! In order, the teal eye, icy blue eye and silvery eye with gold flecks on the sclera with black scleras (let me know if the gold bits look okay). Let me know if I missed anything or if anything needs changed at all :)
(You might need to open in a new tab and zoom in to see all the details!)

gzdun1F.png
TrBDVN4.png
BOcMujl.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

Oh goodness. I would say I am at a loss for words, but that would be a bit of an over exaggeration since I have a few things to say! Sentiment does stand though.

First, this is stunningly gorgeous. Not only did you get every detail spot on, but you managed to truly bring this critter to life, making him feel like a living and breathing entity. The way you pushed his expression in comparison to the sketch really helped with that and the sense of depth and emotion conveyed in his pose. Those colors are also wonderfully vibrant and I can easily say that is some wonderful eye candy. I cannot get over those wings, my goodness...

Second, I have to say that the white variant of the eyes easily wins out! However I also love the heterochromatic version as well, so I am going to figure out a way for him to have a twin brother whose only visual difference is that "small" bit. It will be a fun thing to work through and to finagle all of the finer lore bits into submission.

This is an awesome commission and I am so glad you were willing to take it on and bring it to fruition, even given the circumstances. Thank you so, so much for this!
@FatherGascoigne

Oh goodness. I would say I am at a loss for words, but that would be a bit of an over exaggeration since I have a few things to say! Sentiment does stand though.

First, this is stunningly gorgeous. Not only did you get every detail spot on, but you managed to truly bring this critter to life, making him feel like a living and breathing entity. The way you pushed his expression in comparison to the sketch really helped with that and the sense of depth and emotion conveyed in his pose. Those colors are also wonderfully vibrant and I can easily say that is some wonderful eye candy. I cannot get over those wings, my goodness...

Second, I have to say that the white variant of the eyes easily wins out! However I also love the heterochromatic version as well, so I am going to figure out a way for him to have a twin brother whose only visual difference is that "small" bit. It will be a fun thing to work through and to finagle all of the finer lore bits into submission.

This is an awesome commission and I am so glad you were willing to take it on and bring it to fruition, even given the circumstances. Thank you so, so much for this!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56