Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56
@FirozTaverbi Thank you so, so much for understanding and being so patient! Here's your finished loaf, I hope I got the toe beans right! Please let me know if anything needs changed or if I forgot anything c: (It's a very big pic, I would open up in a new tab to see it better!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hcjWX7f.png[/img]
@FirozTaverbi

Thank you so, so much for understanding and being so patient! Here's your finished loaf, I hope I got the toe beans right! Please let me know if anything needs changed or if I forgot anything c:

(It's a very big pic, I would open up in a new tab to see it better!)

hcjWX7f.png
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne he's so perfect, thank you so much!!! Ahh look at his lil toe beans I love them and his smug grin is so perfect and I love his fluffy butt I love him YELLS!!
there's just one little thing ahh I forgot to say his eyes are blue, would it be possible to change them? I'm happy to pay extra for the trouble of course! They're a kind of darkish dusky blue shade.
@FatherGascoigne he's so perfect, thank you so much!!! Ahh look at his lil toe beans I love them and his smug grin is so perfect and I love his fluffy butt I love him YELLS!!
there's just one little thing ahh I forgot to say his eyes are blue, would it be possible to change them? I'm happy to pay extra for the trouble of course! They're a kind of darkish dusky blue shade.
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

I'm so glad you like him! I actually forgot to ask so thats my fault, I'm out running errands but once I get home tonight I'll edit him c: Thank you again for being so patient!
@FirozTaverbi

I'm so glad you like him! I actually forgot to ask so thats my fault, I'm out running errands but once I get home tonight I'll edit him c: Thank you again for being so patient!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FirozTaverbi Here we go, how does this look? Let me know if its a different/darker shade of blue and I'll fix them c: [url=https://imgur.com/VI3HFQp][img]http://i.imgur.com/VI3HFQp.png[/img][/url]
@FirozTaverbi

Here we go, how does this look? Let me know if its a different/darker shade of blue and I'll fix them c:

VI3HFQp.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Sienne

I've added you to the pinglist c: Wow your lair is gorgeous, Yula is just astonishing, and dang shes a gen one as well!
@Sienne

I've added you to the pinglist c: Wow your lair is gorgeous, Yula is just astonishing, and dang shes a gen one as well!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

Aw, thank you so much! Makes me feel all bubbly when someone appreciates my babies. You actually have a similar dragon to her (Hijinks). ^_^
@FatherGascoigne

Aw, thank you so much! Makes me feel all bubbly when someone appreciates my babies. You actually have a similar dragon to her (Hijinks). ^_^
Vj90o7H.png
@FatherGascoigne He's perfect, thank you so much!!!
@FatherGascoigne He's perfect, thank you so much!!!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

You're welcome, I really enjoyed drawing the little floof! Thank you so much for commissioning me, I think you've ordered more art from me then anyone else and I really appreciate and enjoy drawing your amazing and fun canine characters c: I hipe you enjoy the rest of your weekend, friend!
@FirozTaverbi

You're welcome, I really enjoyed drawing the little floof! Thank you so much for commissioning me, I think you've ordered more art from me then anyone else and I really appreciate and enjoy drawing your amazing and fun canine characters c: I hipe you enjoy the rest of your weekend, friend!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@vervain I am so incredibly sorry, I really wanted to have your piece done sooner but it seemed every time I sat down to work on it I was needed for some reason or another. Anyways, here's your finished piece! I realized once I began coloring it that I didn't ask if you wanted the leopard print on the collar of the vest or on the vest itself, I went with the collar but please tell me if it was meant to be on the vest and I will change that right away! Also I went with a tealish color for the background because it looked nice with the lavender and the brown fur, do let me know if you have a different color in mind! [url=https://imgur.com/XiElbMY][img]http://i.imgur.com/XiElbMY.png[/img][/url] Thank you so much for your patience, again I am so sorry about how long you had to wait, please let me know if anything needs changed or if I forgot anything!
@vervain

I am so incredibly sorry, I really wanted to have your piece done sooner but it seemed every time I sat down to work on it I was needed for some reason or another. Anyways, here's your finished piece! I realized once I began coloring it that I didn't ask if you wanted the leopard print on the collar of the vest or on the vest itself, I went with the collar but please tell me if it was meant to be on the vest and I will change that right away! Also I went with a tealish color for the background because it looked nice with the lavender and the brown fur, do let me know if you have a different color in mind!
XiElbMY.png

Thank you so much for your patience, again I am so sorry about how long you had to wait, please let me know if anything needs changed or if I forgot anything!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne ahhhhh oh my goodness he looks perfect! That is the best possible outfit outcome, rest assured. I just wanna rub those little ears and scritch that neck fluff. Your critters are super lovely, and I hope to order from you again! :) No worries at all about time; I know life happens, and I'm in no rush.
@FatherGascoigne ahhhhh oh my goodness he looks perfect! That is the best possible outfit outcome, rest assured. I just wanna rub those little ears and scritch that neck fluff. Your critters are super lovely, and I hope to order from you again! :) No worries at all about time; I know life happens, and I'm in no rush.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56