Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
[quote name="SpicyDoggo" date=2017-10-04 19:11:20] @Daster Thank you the open mouth examples! I think I have a good idea of what I'll do now :) if you want, I can ping you when I'm about to start your picture so you can send over payment (his design isn't too complicated so the base 400 gems is good for them) or you can send it over now and I'll vault it and Mark you as paid until you've approved of the final picture c: [/quote] sure!! sending crosssroad!! @SpicyDoggo
SpicyDoggo wrote on 2017-10-04:
@Daster

Thank you the open mouth examples! I think I have a good idea of what I'll do now :) if you want, I can ping you when I'm about to start your picture so you can send over payment (his design isn't too complicated so the base 400 gems is good for them) or you can send it over now and I'll vault it and Mark you as paid until you've approved of the final picture c:
sure!! sending crosssroad!! @SpicyDoggo
@SpicyDoggo Aaah thank you! Flat surface or floating I don't mind either way! Honestly whatever you feel like XD

His eye is kind of like a pearl or similar, he carries it around in his mouth/with his tongue/with his hands or he can hide it away in his belly, it's just floating there because it's a ref sheet . I'm heading off for a trip tomorrow so if you ping me don't worry if I take forever to answer XD I'll send the gems on over now!
@SpicyDoggo Aaah thank you! Flat surface or floating I don't mind either way! Honestly whatever you feel like XD

His eye is kind of like a pearl or similar, he carries it around in his mouth/with his tongue/with his hands or he can hide it away in his belly, it's just floating there because it's a ref sheet . I'm heading off for a trip tomorrow so if you ping me don't worry if I take forever to answer XD I'll send the gems on over now!
@Bewildebeest

That's honestly really cool, just carries around an eye, what a neat concept! I think I've got everything I need, I don't think I have any other questions but I'll let you know if I do :)

Thank you so much, I'm gonna accept now and vault the gems. Have a nice trip tomorrow! ;u;
@Bewildebeest

That's honestly really cool, just carries around an eye, what a neat concept! I think I've got everything I need, I don't think I have any other questions but I'll let you know if I do :)

Thank you so much, I'm gonna accept now and vault the gems. Have a nice trip tomorrow! ;u;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo keep me on future pings!
@SpicyDoggo keep me on future pings!
Z7cgb70.png
@SpicyDoggo

I'd like to be added to your pinglist for FR slots again, please ^_^
@SpicyDoggo

I'd like to be added to your pinglist for FR slots again, please ^_^
@SamuelMaybird @Lunila

You've both been added ;u;
@SamuelMaybird @Lunila

You've both been added ;u;
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo I'd like to stay on your pinglist please!! Gotta get another doggo some time.
@SpicyDoggo I'd like to stay on your pinglist please!! Gotta get another doggo some time.
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

I do enjoy drawing those doggos! ;u; I'll add you now
@FirozTaverbi

I do enjoy drawing those doggos! ;u; I'll add you now
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo How do you feel about doing a couple shot? The dragons won't be kissing or anything, just back to back and facing out, kinda like this stock photo: [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/two-seniors-angry-each-other-standing-back-to-back-isolated-white-background-67215724.jpg[/img] But in bust form of course. For context, the dragons are symbols of Truth and Justice, which is why I imagine them together. Paying in USD.
@SpicyDoggo

How do you feel about doing a couple shot? The dragons won't be kissing or anything, just back to back and facing out, kinda like this stock photo:

two-seniors-angry-each-other-standing-back-to-back-isolated-white-background-67215724.jpg

But in bust form of course.

For context, the dragons are symbols of Truth and Justice, which is why I imagine them together. Paying in USD.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera

That sounds completely do-able, I would expand the canvas out a bit so it would be a bigger picture as to fit them. :) I like that, truth and justice, that's pretty neat! I don't know how to price two dragons in the same picture, before I just doubled the cost of a bust since I generally make the two dragons the same size and detail just in one pic so it's like two busts if that makes any sense?
@Ethiera

That sounds completely do-able, I would expand the canvas out a bit so it would be a bigger picture as to fit them. :) I like that, truth and justice, that's pretty neat! I don't know how to price two dragons in the same picture, before I just doubled the cost of a bust since I generally make the two dragons the same size and detail just in one pic so it's like two busts if that makes any sense?
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56