Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56
@FatherGascoigne could I be added onto the pinglist ?
@FatherGascoigne could I be added onto the pinglist ?
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@SamuelMaybird

Sorry, crazy weather made my library close early yesterday so I had to wait till today to upload your piece. I really enjoyed drawing Nethers wings, also are they a reference to the Nether in Minecraft? I just thought because of the mushrooms and such, still cool if not though! Please let me know if anything needs changed c: Thank you for your patience!
mzZnY8B.png
@SamuelMaybird

Sorry, crazy weather made my library close early yesterday so I had to wait till today to upload your piece. I really enjoyed drawing Nethers wings, also are they a reference to the Nether in Minecraft? I just thought because of the mushrooms and such, still cool if not though! Please let me know if anything needs changed c: Thank you for your patience!
mzZnY8B.png
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS! She looks incredible!! Aw the little featherback, oh my god just everything looks perfect! Her grin, the wings, I love the colored beads! The background makes her stand out beautifully! I'd smash the keyboard but mobile and it would autocorrect, bleh!

She is 100% a Minecraft fandragon. I went more obscure with the region rather than a mob. She was a dragon I grabbed as a newbie and she never left

I'm going to have to get a piece for her mate Foxy.
@FatherGascoigne HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS! She looks incredible!! Aw the little featherback, oh my god just everything looks perfect! Her grin, the wings, I love the colored beads! The background makes her stand out beautifully! I'd smash the keyboard but mobile and it would autocorrect, bleh!

She is 100% a Minecraft fandragon. I went more obscure with the region rather than a mob. She was a dragon I grabbed as a newbie and she never left

I'm going to have to get a piece for her mate Foxy.
Z7cgb70.png
-stares at all the small detail- *pets* the threads have rope details...I don't have an emoticon to show my emotions!!
-stares at all the small detail- *pets* the threads have rope details...I don't have an emoticon to show my emotions!!
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird

The featherback's coloration was a blast, I really enjoyed the muted rotted colors, I'm glad you like how they look! I'm so happy that you enjoy how she looks as well, I'm still pumped that I got to draw a Wildclaw, and a really awesome looking one at that! c:

Thats so cool, aw I need to get it on my new laptop so I can play it again. I feel ya, I too have a fan dragon that I got as a newbie and hasn't left lol. Shes so good looking though, I haven't seen a Minecraft fan dragon yet and now I wish I could see more.

I'd love to draw Foxy too! Oh hey he got a new accent since I last saw him, he looks great with it!
@SamuelMaybird

The featherback's coloration was a blast, I really enjoyed the muted rotted colors, I'm glad you like how they look! I'm so happy that you enjoy how she looks as well, I'm still pumped that I got to draw a Wildclaw, and a really awesome looking one at that! c:

Thats so cool, aw I need to get it on my new laptop so I can play it again. I feel ya, I too have a fan dragon that I got as a newbie and hasn't left lol. Shes so good looking though, I haven't seen a Minecraft fan dragon yet and now I wish I could see more.

I'd love to draw Foxy too! Oh hey he got a new accent since I last saw him, he looks great with it!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Kardi

Oh no I missed your ping! My apologies, ah I'm glad you found my shop though. Haha, it took me so long to decide on a new UN but this ones going to stay c:

I can totally do some fullbodies, I think I can draw a Kirin, are they the hooved Chinese unicorn creatures? I dont know much about them but I love how they look!

(How could I not put that silly bard up for everyone to see? Avari was one of my favorite dragons I've drawn, oh hey, did he get a secondary change? He looks beautiful with bee!)
@Kardi

Oh no I missed your ping! My apologies, ah I'm glad you found my shop though. Haha, it took me so long to decide on a new UN but this ones going to stay c:

I can totally do some fullbodies, I think I can draw a Kirin, are they the hooved Chinese unicorn creatures? I dont know much about them but I love how they look!

(How could I not put that silly bard up for everyone to see? Avari was one of my favorite dragons I've drawn, oh hey, did he get a secondary change? He looks beautiful with bee!)
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@adomaniia

Adding you now :)
@adomaniia

Adding you now :)
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne I'm floored by your work. I love it too bits and the anatomy for the featherback is spot on. I love the glowing highlights on them, makes it stand out nicely.

I haven't played since my absolute favorite world, of which I had just built a castle on a mountain with a moat and was expanding a village to live in a 'abandoned castle wall', got corrupted on the Xbox and I couldn't get it back. I was in tears, I had carved out the bottom of the world and just concurred this map and lost it all. I'm still heartbroken. I have the seed still but man...it still hurts.

I don't think I've really come across Minecraft fandragons which is silly given how easy it is to make mob dragons now! Yes he has, it's the male counterpart to dracolich which I was lucky enough to get. He still has the other one because both fit his aesthetic and makes me long for day we can layer skins. He is complete and needs new art to reflect his perfection.
@FatherGascoigne I'm floored by your work. I love it too bits and the anatomy for the featherback is spot on. I love the glowing highlights on them, makes it stand out nicely.

I haven't played since my absolute favorite world, of which I had just built a castle on a mountain with a moat and was expanding a village to live in a 'abandoned castle wall', got corrupted on the Xbox and I couldn't get it back. I was in tears, I had carved out the bottom of the world and just concurred this map and lost it all. I'm still heartbroken. I have the seed still but man...it still hurts.

I don't think I've really come across Minecraft fandragons which is silly given how easy it is to make mob dragons now! Yes he has, it's the male counterpart to dracolich which I was lucky enough to get. He still has the other one because both fit his aesthetic and makes me long for day we can layer skins. He is complete and needs new art to reflect his perfection.
Z7cgb70.png
@FatherGascoigne Hello! I love your style, it's so unique. If I'm not already (I seem to forget the shops I visited sometimes) would you mind putting me on the pinglist for when you re-open FR Currency slots?
@FatherGascoigne Hello! I love your style, it's so unique. If I'm not already (I seem to forget the shops I visited sometimes) would you mind putting me on the pinglist for when you re-open FR Currency slots?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@FatherGascoigne

It's okay, haha, I feel so bad, your pings were drowned in a whole lot of pings since I've been working like heck the last few weeks and then I was cheerfully as sick as a dog. Well not cheerfully, just sick. Still sick! XD

Awesome, yes - that's the Kirin, you got it! (I have a bunch of refs of her.)

He did get a secondary change, yes! Thank you, I loved how Bee looked on him, and really made his wings pop. Sometimes you have to wait years to find that right secondary I guess.

Both the slots I'm looking for would be USD ones. :) I can send the info to you in a PM if that's easiest?
@FatherGascoigne

It's okay, haha, I feel so bad, your pings were drowned in a whole lot of pings since I've been working like heck the last few weeks and then I was cheerfully as sick as a dog. Well not cheerfully, just sick. Still sick! XD

Awesome, yes - that's the Kirin, you got it! (I have a bunch of refs of her.)

He did get a secondary change, yes! Thank you, I loved how Bee looked on him, and really made his wings pop. Sometimes you have to wait years to find that right secondary I guess.

Both the slots I'm looking for would be USD ones. :) I can send the info to you in a PM if that's easiest?
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56