Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56
@FatherGascoigne aaaaaaaah wow i absolutely love these - definitely worth the wait!! I actually really like the cat floating in the smoke :D

the background is white for me too - if you manage to fix it that would be awesome but I can live with it if it refuses to cooperate.

I'm 100% happy with both pieces, no need for any adjustments! I'll likely be back if i have some more spending money.
@FatherGascoigne aaaaaaaah wow i absolutely love these - definitely worth the wait!! I actually really like the cat floating in the smoke :D

the background is white for me too - if you manage to fix it that would be awesome but I can live with it if it refuses to cooperate.

I'm 100% happy with both pieces, no need for any adjustments! I'll likely be back if i have some more spending money.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn

Fixed it! Just needed to make it a teensy bit smaller, I can't see a drop in quality but let me know if it looks pixely on your end.

IaVpHKk.png

I'm so glad you're happy with the pieces and that it was worth the wait! c: They're such lovely dragons, I would love to do more pieces for you in the future. Thank you so very much for your patience and thank you for commissioning me! ;u;
@remuslupn

Fixed it! Just needed to make it a teensy bit smaller, I can't see a drop in quality but let me know if it looks pixely on your end.

IaVpHKk.png

I'm so glad you're happy with the pieces and that it was worth the wait! c: They're such lovely dragons, I would love to do more pieces for you in the future. Thank you so very much for your patience and thank you for commissioning me! ;u;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne awesome, thank you! :D finally this image in his bio is backed up by art - [img]https://i.imgur.com/tEMgrju.jpg[/img] I definitely understand that real life is your first priority and you kept me updated in the status all the time so I didnt mind the wait at all. I waited for i think... 5 months for an art piece once without any updates so... [s] you may be interested to hear that the next dragon im thinking of getting art for would probably be another spiral [/s]
@FatherGascoigne awesome, thank you! :D

finally this image in his bio is backed up by art - tEMgrju.jpg

I definitely understand that real life is your first priority and you kept me updated in the status all the time so I didnt mind the wait at all. I waited for i think... 5 months for an art piece once without any updates so...

you may be interested to hear that the next dragon im thinking of getting art for would probably be another spiral
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn

Oh heck that's perfect lol, I'm loving Juilian's bio with Kath the cat lol. Dang everytime I see dragons with cats it makes me want to get one, I'm real allergic so I might hang out with some sphinxes to see if I can own one because posts like that just makes me want them more.

5 months? Dang that's a real long amount of time without an update, jeeze. I hope you didn't lose too much money over that, I cant even imagine leaving someone hanging like that.

Yes give me all the spirals, they're such good noodly dragons and drawing their wings is really fun. Also the poses are endless, that's another pro to drawing spirals :D
@remuslupn

Oh heck that's perfect lol, I'm loving Juilian's bio with Kath the cat lol. Dang everytime I see dragons with cats it makes me want to get one, I'm real allergic so I might hang out with some sphinxes to see if I can own one because posts like that just makes me want them more.

5 months? Dang that's a real long amount of time without an update, jeeze. I hope you didn't lose too much money over that, I cant even imagine leaving someone hanging like that.

Yes give me all the spirals, they're such good noodly dragons and drawing their wings is really fun. Also the poses are endless, that's another pro to drawing spirals :D
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne Hello! Do you still have any USD slots open? If so, I wanted to see if you might be interested in drawing my World of Warcraft OC; my hunter Ashaine and his warpstalker pet, Ares. I would be looking for a full body (albeit slightly chibi) signature of him and his pet. If so, here are details: [b]- References/Appearance description:[/b] [url=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/silver-hand/ashaine][u]Link to Ashaine's Warcraft Armory Page[/u][/url] [url=https://img00.deviantart.net/8023/i/2014/141/3/4/ashaine_silverfel___character_reference_sheet_by_the_faileas-d7j9hbu.png][u]Link to Ashaine's Reference Sheet[/u][/url] [url=https://render-us.worldofwarcraft.com/npcs/zoom/creature-display-20142.jpg][u]Link to a Screenshot of Ares[/u][/url] [b]- Type:[/b] Colored Full Body - 800 pixels wide x 300 pixels high (This is this signature size limit on the World of Warcraft website that I moderate) :) [b]I'd be looking for something similar to these:[/b] [center] [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/Dreadblade/faileas_resized_by_inkdemoncuddles-dbpxae6_zpszb3xr1mi.png[/img] [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/Dreadblade/Ashaine%20Sig_zpsswon86me.png[/img] [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/Dreadblade/AshaineSigII_zps14547b9b.png[/img] [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/Dreadblade/Ashaine%20%20Ares%20Chibi%20by%20Murine%20Tiny_zpswqlvoknk.png[/img][/center] [b]- Personality (if needed):[/b] Ashaine is friendly, good natured, and kind (especially towards animals). He is confident in his abilities and often brave. He is quick to smile but serious when needed. As for Ashaine's red warpstalker pet, Ares, he is a mischievous one. Always getting Ashaine into trouble! Haha. [b]- Other: [/b] Please let me know if you are interested in drawing this for me and if so, how much it would be in USD. Thanks! ♥
@FatherGascoigne

Hello! Do you still have any USD slots open? If so, I wanted to see if you might be interested in drawing my World of Warcraft OC; my hunter Ashaine and his warpstalker pet, Ares. I would be looking for a full body (albeit slightly chibi) signature of him and his pet. If so, here are details:

- References/Appearance description:
Link to Ashaine's Warcraft Armory Page
Link to Ashaine's Reference Sheet
Link to a Screenshot of Ares

- Type:
Colored Full Body - 800 pixels wide x 300 pixels high (This is this signature size limit on the World of Warcraft website that I moderate) :)

I'd be looking for something similar to these:
faileas_resized_by_inkdemoncuddles-dbpxae6_zpszb3xr1mi.png
Ashaine%20Sig_zpsswon86me.png
AshaineSigII_zps14547b9b.png
Ashaine%20%20Ares%20Chibi%20by%20Murine%20Tiny_zpswqlvoknk.png

- Personality (if needed):
Ashaine is friendly, good natured, and kind (especially towards animals). He is confident in his abilities and often brave. He is quick to smile but serious when needed. As for Ashaine's red warpstalker pet, Ares, he is a mischievous one. Always getting Ashaine into trouble! Haha.

- Other:
Please let me know if you are interested in drawing this for me and if so, how much it would be in USD. Thanks! ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas

Hey there! Yup, USD slots are always open, I am definitely interested in drawing this guy, I just have a few questions if that's okay c:

Would you want something in the style of my avatar on the first page under about the artist (the more rounded head, bigger eyes) or something more like this per say? (Not as rounded)

CJrYhCU.png

Do you want it painted like my normal commissions or flat colors with the flat shaded style like my avatar on the first page?

Is there a pose you had in mind or do you want me to come up with something based on his personality?

I really like his design! I love those eyebrow tufts, I dont play WoW but I like playing Diablo 3 with my fiance, Blizzard has some fun games! Also his dragon form is rad, he just seems like a really fun character. I think for a full body chibi it would be like 12 USD if that sounds fair? Let me know if that's not, I keep meaning to add a chibi style to my shop but just like with gen ones, I'm bad at pricing everything haha!
@Faileas

Hey there! Yup, USD slots are always open, I am definitely interested in drawing this guy, I just have a few questions if that's okay c:

Would you want something in the style of my avatar on the first page under about the artist (the more rounded head, bigger eyes) or something more like this per say? (Not as rounded)

CJrYhCU.png

Do you want it painted like my normal commissions or flat colors with the flat shaded style like my avatar on the first page?

Is there a pose you had in mind or do you want me to come up with something based on his personality?

I really like his design! I love those eyebrow tufts, I dont play WoW but I like playing Diablo 3 with my fiance, Blizzard has some fun games! Also his dragon form is rad, he just seems like a really fun character. I think for a full body chibi it would be like 12 USD if that sounds fair? Let me know if that's not, I keep meaning to add a chibi style to my shop but just like with gen ones, I'm bad at pricing everything haha!
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

That price sounds perfectly fair. Feel free to PM me your paypal address and I can sent payment ASAP.

As for style, I'd say more rounded like your avatar and painted like your normal commissions.

As for pose, I like to give the artist freedom to draw whatever idea comes to mind for the pair. (I hate to put a limit on a person's artist muse.) So however you decide to draw them is fine by me. :)

I also enjoy playing Diablo III with my hubby. Feel free to add me to Real ID sometime! Faileas#1676.

@FatherGascoigne

That price sounds perfectly fair. Feel free to PM me your paypal address and I can sent payment ASAP.

As for style, I'd say more rounded like your avatar and painted like your normal commissions.

As for pose, I like to give the artist freedom to draw whatever idea comes to mind for the pair. (I hate to put a limit on a person's artist muse.) So however you decide to draw them is fine by me. :)

I also enjoy playing Diablo III with my hubby. Feel free to add me to Real ID sometime! Faileas#1676.

@Faileas

I'll send a PM now, if you want I can ping you when I'm about to start on your commission if you want to send the payment then and not now. Either is fine by me, whatever you're more comfortable with!

Sounds good, I'll use the info you gave me and go off of that. Thank you for all the info too, it helps when I have a choice for the pose to have all that to use c:

Oh really? That's awesome! I'll have to tell my fiance to add you when I get a chance, we play it on his PS4 at his house haha.
@Faileas

I'll send a PM now, if you want I can ping you when I'm about to start on your commission if you want to send the payment then and not now. Either is fine by me, whatever you're more comfortable with!

Sounds good, I'll use the info you gave me and go off of that. Thank you for all the info too, it helps when I have a choice for the pose to have all that to use c:

Oh really? That's awesome! I'll have to tell my fiance to add you when I get a chance, we play it on his PS4 at his house haha.
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@FatherGascoigne

I'd love a ping when you're about to start. I will send payment then! :)

Also, definitely feel free to add me on battlenet! I always enjoy making new friends. :)
@FatherGascoigne

I'd love a ping when you're about to start. I will send payment then! :)

Also, definitely feel free to add me on battlenet! I always enjoy making new friends. :)
@FatherGascoigne

Hahha, oh man, it took me a little to find your shop again! (I adore the name change!)

I'm totally interested in getting a couple of fullbodies (one would be a dragon, the other would be a Kirin OC - If you're interested I'd totally provide refs and I'd love to go on the list.)

(Also, awww, look at that silly Coatl up there! He looks familiar! <3 )
@FatherGascoigne

Hahha, oh man, it took me a little to find your shop again! (I adore the name change!)

I'm totally interested in getting a couple of fullbodies (one would be a dragon, the other would be a Kirin OC - If you're interested I'd totally provide refs and I'd love to go on the list.)

(Also, awww, look at that silly Coatl up there! He looks familiar! <3 )
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56