Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56
@SpicyDoggo - The background is good to go! I wondered if you could maybe add a Fire flight symbol (like the one on the Dom board) on her left wing? I don't know whether a large one in the center or many little ones around the border of her wing would look better, let me know if you can do that! Thank you so much again~ <3
@SpicyDoggo - The background is good to go! I wondered if you could maybe add a Fire flight symbol (like the one on the Dom board) on her left wing? I don't know whether a large one in the center or many little ones around the border of her wing would look better, let me know if you can do that! Thank you so much again~ <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Oh good, and of course I can do that! I'll try and get that uploaded tonight, I'll play around and see what looks better ;u;
@heartcrusher1

Oh good, and of course I can do that! I'll try and get that uploaded tonight, I'll play around and see what looks better ;u;
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo - Thank you so much!
@SpicyDoggo - Thank you so much!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@SpicyDoggo AHHHHHH OH NO IT'S BEEN DAYS i am so, so sorry for the late response, around thanksgiving I haven't been on much because of college and then family stuff and I finally got around to combing through my pings ;u;

BUT AHHHHHH I LOVE THE ART SO MUCH!!!!!!! It's so pretty, I love his expression and you did his code markings perfectly! It's perfect, I'm so happy I commissioned you for him <3333 also omg Pax in your style looks so cute!! :D Thank you for the extra drawing, I'm glad you had fun with him! <3

I look forward to commissioning you in the future! Sorry again for the late response~
@SpicyDoggo AHHHHHH OH NO IT'S BEEN DAYS i am so, so sorry for the late response, around thanksgiving I haven't been on much because of college and then family stuff and I finally got around to combing through my pings ;u;

BUT AHHHHHH I LOVE THE ART SO MUCH!!!!!!! It's so pretty, I love his expression and you did his code markings perfectly! It's perfect, I'm so happy I commissioned you for him <3333 also omg Pax in your style looks so cute!! :D Thank you for the extra drawing, I'm glad you had fun with him! <3

I look forward to commissioning you in the future! Sorry again for the late response~
0BzehVy.png
@SpicyDoggo

Thanks so much for that double ping! It's great <3 <3 <3
@SpicyDoggo

Thanks so much for that double ping! It's great <3 <3 <3
@heartcrusher1 Sorry for the delay, turkey day came and I had a lot of things at home to do to prep for the holidays. I hope this is still on time for the SS! I went with the one large symbol because after doing some sketchy-doos with the little ones it seemed a bit too busy, let me know if it looks okay! ;u; [img]https://i.imgur.com/sczkqhI.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VoTjvjh.jpg[/img]
@heartcrusher1

Sorry for the delay, turkey day came and I had a lot of things at home to do to prep for the holidays. I hope this is still on time for the SS! I went with the one large symbol because after doing some sketchy-doos with the little ones it seemed a bit too busy, let me know if it looks okay! ;u;

sczkqhI.png
VoTjvjh.jpg
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@tybaltcatulet

Aw heck don't be sorry! I'm like, a few days late of responding to your ping too so rip :'D Holidays took over for me as well. I'm so glad you like how he turned out though, I really had fun drawing his markings, and his colors are just so nice! ;u;

Thank you for commissioning me again, I look forward to drawing more of your characters if you decide to come back again! <3
@tybaltcatulet

Aw heck don't be sorry! I'm like, a few days late of responding to your ping too so rip :'D Holidays took over for me as well. I'm so glad you like how he turned out though, I really had fun drawing his markings, and his colors are just so nice! ;u;

Thank you for commissioning me again, I look forward to drawing more of your characters if you decide to come back again! <3
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@AesSidhe

No prob! I'm glad you like how he turned out, I'm actually quite pleased with his expression and how his glasses turned out. c:

Thank you so much for commissioning me! <3
@AesSidhe

No prob! I'm glad you like how he turned out, I'm actually quite pleased with his expression and how his glasses turned out. c:

Thank you so much for commissioning me! <3
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@lightningpelt Hey there, Bes is finished! I really enjoyed drawing his markings, he's such a pretty Spinx cat ;u; Here's both versions, cat eyes and ref eyes, let me know if anything needs changed! c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YkOrDRd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QvRod3S.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/n33VZ7e.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPR82Mm.png[/img]
@lightningpelt

Hey there, Bes is finished! I really enjoyed drawing his markings, he's such a pretty Spinx cat ;u;

Here's both versions, cat eyes and ref eyes, let me know if anything needs changed! c:

YkOrDRd.png
QvRod3S.png
n33VZ7e.png
BPR82Mm.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo - No, yeah, turkey days are busy days! Especially with going shopping afterwards, haha! She looks super spicy, tysm again! <333
@SpicyDoggo - No, yeah, turkey days are busy days! Especially with going shopping afterwards, haha! She looks super spicy, tysm again! <333
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56