Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art (Digital or ACEO)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HazelBird02
1000gems is a good price for an OC, so I am totally willing to pay that!
I am sending you a Crossroad Request right away *__*
@HazelBird02
1000gems is a good price for an OC, so I am totally willing to pay that!
I am sending you a Crossroad Request right away *__*
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin

ahh thank you so much! Do you have a toyhouse I can send him to or should I PM his files? <3
@Limikkin

ahh thank you so much! Do you have a toyhouse I can send him to or should I PM his files? <3
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02
I just learned about the site and unfortunately, I do not have an account :(
So sent them in a PM :)
@HazelBird02
I just learned about the site and unfortunately, I do not have an account :(
So sent them in a PM :)
@Limikkin I know I should fill up but I'm not sure if you're interested of my art. I'm also on my mobile so I cant post reference pic or something like that. I could draw harpy chan for you. My artshop is in my signature. Feel free to look and you might be interested. ^^
@Limikkin I know I should fill up but I'm not sure if you're interested of my art. I'm also on my mobile so I cant post reference pic or something like that. I could draw harpy chan for you. My artshop is in my signature. Feel free to look and you might be interested. ^^
@Lawkuroi Did you just say [quote]I know I should fill up but I'm not sure if you're interested of my art.[/quote]???? I love your art. It is amazing!! And I would totally love to have a Harpy-Chan drawn by you *___* And I just checked what you would want for a detailled fullbody and it says around 1000g in your store. I have a leftover [Item=Companion Comet]. It is worth 1400g at the moment. Would that be fine as payment? I could as well pay you in gems. Whatever you prefer.
@Lawkuroi
Did you just say
Quote:
I know I should fill up but I'm not sure if you're interested of my art.
???? I love your art. It is amazing!! And I would totally love to have a Harpy-Chan drawn by you *___*
And I just checked what you would want for a detailled fullbody and it says around 1000g in your store. I have a leftover Companion Comet . It is worth 1400g at the moment. Would that be fine as payment? I could as well pay you in gems. Whatever you prefer.
@Limikkin Thank you. And sure! I would love to draw Harpy-chan, she's cute. Oh geez, I should made the pricing clear. A full body(detailed) only cost 700kt/g-950kt/g. While a full body with detailed bg(background) cost 1000kt/g- and up. ^^
@Limikkin Thank you. And sure! I would love to draw Harpy-chan, she's cute. Oh geez, I should made the pricing clear. A full body(detailed) only cost 700kt/g-950kt/g. While a full body with detailed bg(background) cost 1000kt/g- and up. ^^
[quote name="Lawkuroi" date=2017-10-28 15:34:57] @Limikkin Thank you. And sure! I would love to draw Harpy-chan, she's cute. Oh geez, I should made the pricing clear. A full body(detailed) only cost 700kt/g-950kt/g. While a full body with detailed bg(background) cost 1000kt/g- and up. ^^ [/quote] Well, if it would be alright for you and if you want the mentioned apparel, I would as well take the one with the background ;) @Lawkuroi
Lawkuroi wrote on 2017-10-28:

Well, if it would be alright for you and if you want the mentioned apparel, I would as well take the one with the background ;)
@Lawkuroi
@Limikkin Name: SkullKaizer I have for you: dragon art/ any non human artwork What I would love to be paid for that: prices in[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2270234/1#post_2270234] my artshop[/url] headshot/bust, halfbody etc Here are some reference pictures: [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/041f/th/pre/f/2017/256/4/0/death_dr_by_skullkaizer-dbnaf56.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/2c7c/th/pre/f/2017/247/8/4/imperial_dragon_by_skullkaizer-dbmc81n.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/eebf/th/pre/f/2017/279/a/6/2nd_by_skullkaizer-dbpp2rr.jpg[/img]
@Limikkin

Name: SkullKaizer
I have for you: dragon art/ any non human artwork
What I would love to be paid for that: prices in my artshop headshot/bust, halfbody etc
Here are some reference pictures:
death_dr_by_skullkaizer-dbnaf56.jpg

imperial_dragon_by_skullkaizer-dbmc81n.jpg

2nd_by_skullkaizer-dbpp2rr.jpg
signature_by_skullkaizer-dbmels8.jpg
@Limikkin Sure! The apperel cost 1250g or 1250000kt rn but its still enough. Mind telling me what background would you want?
@Limikkin Sure! The apperel cost 1250g or 1250000kt rn but its still enough. Mind telling me what background would you want?
@Lawkuroi I would love to see something that fits a Harpy. Like either cloudy, some mountains or tree tops.
And I would love to send you the payment beforehand, I hope that is alright?
@Lawkuroi I would love to see something that fits a Harpy. Like either cloudy, some mountains or tree tops.
And I would love to send you the payment beforehand, I hope that is alright?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9