Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ruive's ArtShop [open] USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Sure thing 8D I'll toss you them sweet sweet gems now <3
Sure thing 8D I'll toss you them sweet sweet gems now <3
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
Boop
Boop
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Cloneclone Elloo~~~sorry for the wait! but im finally done with yours:D i changed the background - hope you dont mind! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ee0e504867d473ca02604bad26342aaa/tumblr_owmhu41Bud1w18p86o1_r1_540.png[/img] feel free to tell me any parts you'd like me to amend/change!
@Cloneclone Elloo~~~sorry for the wait! but im finally done with yours:D i changed the background - hope you dont mind!

tumblr_owmhu41Bud1w18p86o1_r1_540.png

feel free to tell me any parts you'd like me to amend/change!
bumppu
bumppu
@silverein

GOMEN about taking so long, real life taking my attention-- but this is so gorgeous ;; and I love that background and the colors and everything about this <3 I showed my GF and she was absolutely delighted.
@silverein

GOMEN about taking so long, real life taking my attention-- but this is so gorgeous ;; and I love that background and the colors and everything about this <3 I showed my GF and she was absolutely delighted.
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
OwO
OwO
owo
owo
owo
owo
Bump for ya since I am a poor dragon...
Bump for ya since I am a poor dragon...
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
(oopsie I saw too late that i dont need to ping you. sorry about that! i miss things that are right in front of my face sometimes :P)

Hello there friend! I just got my progens back and was hoping to get art of them being cute together, and I know up top it says there's no extra charges for anything but I just wanted to double check if that applies to having a second dragon in the picture?

Also you probably have guessed, as soon as I decide on my gene plans for them I'll be back to get some of that amazing art you make! ^^
(oopsie I saw too late that i dont need to ping you. sorry about that! i miss things that are right in front of my face sometimes :P)

Hello there friend! I just got my progens back and was hoping to get art of them being cute together, and I know up top it says there's no extra charges for anything but I just wanted to double check if that applies to having a second dragon in the picture?

Also you probably have guessed, as soon as I decide on my gene plans for them I'll be back to get some of that amazing art you make! ^^
I lost all my bones in the war
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52