Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ruive's ArtShop [open] USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Uppp
Uppp
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
quick questions
1. How do you turn Flight rising money into real money?
2. Is college hard b/c I am in High school? (You don't have to tell me but which college do you go to, I am trying to get some ideas)
3. how realistic can you draw wolves?
Edit: 4. I draw my stuff on my phone, do you have any suggestions on another thing that I can use that is possibly better?
quick questions
1. How do you turn Flight rising money into real money?
2. Is college hard b/c I am in High school? (You don't have to tell me but which college do you go to, I am trying to get some ideas)
3. how realistic can you draw wolves?
Edit: 4. I draw my stuff on my phone, do you have any suggestions on another thing that I can use that is possibly better?
VchsGOt.png
@GalaxyDragon13 oOo hello! Mmm for the first qn, err i dont think theres a way to turn FR cash into real momey. The ratio i gave (100g=$1) is just for easier understanding? Ahahah >w< For 2, hmmm i think it depends? I think theres a lot of factors regarding this lol. For me, because im doing an art course and my grades are based on projects rather than exams, i have alot of crunch time where i had to stay in school from 8am to 12midnight >< and ive seen others stay in school for 3 days straight to complete their stuff. Not to mention, the fees (for like everything- transport, food,fees etc) increases quite abit so yeah . Mmm im from singapore though, and i think this differs from country to country, and theres alot of factors too so yeah. Colleges tough but well- its okay for me cause im doing what i like yeah c: And 3, i think i can draw them pretty realistic- havent really drawn a realistic one though! Edit: heres the closest to "realistic" animal art i did. mm this was a rejected one so its just a sketch >< [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8b33/f/2017/247/c/f/hamutoken__bb_by_ruivemin-dbmejdd.png[/img]
@GalaxyDragon13 oOo hello!

Mmm for the first qn, err i dont think theres a way to turn FR cash into real momey. The ratio i gave (100g=$1) is just for easier understanding? Ahahah >w<

For 2, hmmm i think it depends? I think theres a lot of factors regarding this lol. For me, because im doing an art course and my grades are based on projects rather than exams, i have alot of crunch time where i had to stay in school from 8am to 12midnight >< and ive seen others stay in school for 3 days straight to complete their stuff. Not to mention, the fees (for like everything- transport, food,fees etc) increases quite abit so yeah . Mmm im from singapore though, and i think this differs from country to country, and theres alot of factors too so yeah. Colleges tough but well- its okay for me cause im doing what i like yeah c:

And 3, i think i can draw them pretty realistic- havent really drawn a realistic one though!

Edit: heres the closest to "realistic" animal art i did. mm this was a rejected one so its just a sketch >< hamutoken__bb_by_ruivemin-dbmejdd.png
first off, why was that rejected? It is freaking adorable and amazing! second, I REALLY love your art work but I only have enough for $2 XP But I will try my best to get enough because I would really love a drawing of meh wolves XD. Any way I can come back to you?
friendly bump
first off, why was that rejected? It is freaking adorable and amazing! second, I REALLY love your art work but I only have enough for $2 XP But I will try my best to get enough because I would really love a drawing of meh wolves XD. Any way I can come back to you?
friendly bump
VchsGOt.png
@GalaxyDragon13 cus in this course/game art industry, art gets scraped in general :"D and it just- didn't fit i guess =w=

Hahah alritey! and thankyou so much! >w< hehe feel free to come back anytime OwO
@GalaxyDragon13 cus in this course/game art industry, art gets scraped in general :"D and it just- didn't fit i guess =w=

Hahah alritey! and thankyou so much! >w< hehe feel free to come back anytime OwO
OwO
OwO
OwO
OwO
OwO
OwO
oh my your art is amazing <3
oh my your art is amazing <3
Heya, just a few questions. n_n

1) Do you also draw canines? (if yes, are you able to make them ultra cute like the dragon you made in the illustration example?)
2) Do you also accept payment in treasure, and if so what is the gem:treasure ratio you stick to?

Cheers :)
Heya, just a few questions. n_n

1) Do you also draw canines? (if yes, are you able to make them ultra cute like the dragon you made in the illustration example?)
2) Do you also accept payment in treasure, and if so what is the gem:treasure ratio you stick to?

Cheers :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52