Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ruive's ArtShop [open] USD
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Tiriea hellooo! thankyou for your patience and apologies for the wait! heres your dragon! had a rather great time painting this :D I hope you like it and do let me know if theres any changes you want ^^ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ef0148acd3c4685ec79ce83c138dee9/tumblr_pakg6gdzlm1w18p86o1_640.png[/img]
@Tiriea

hellooo! thankyou for your patience and apologies for the wait! heres your dragon!
had a rather great time painting this :D I hope you like it and do let me know if theres any changes you want ^^

tumblr_pakg6gdzlm1w18p86o1_640.png
@MirrorMask hello! done with your piece! i hope you like it :D had quite abit of fun doing the scenery and all haha XD do tell me if you want anything changed! ;P [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/49698d5ea12294f0ee4e9828f22d894c/tumblr_pakk9vBahi1w18p86o1_640.png[/img]
@MirrorMask hello! done with your piece! i hope you like it :D had quite abit of fun doing the scenery and all haha XD do tell me if you want anything changed! ;P

tumblr_pakk9vBahi1w18p86o1_640.png
@silverein Aahh! I love it! I'll go send you the rest of the gems now ^^
@silverein Aahh! I love it! I'll go send you the rest of the gems now ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@silverein hello hello!! im in love w ur art style :O i saw some human busts examples n i was wondering if you're accepting commission requests as such + how much they'd be :0c
@silverein hello hello!! im in love w ur art style :O i saw some human busts examples n i was wondering if you're accepting commission requests as such + how much they'd be :0c
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@Phyllored Ahh hellooo! thankyou so much and im happy to hear that :D
ahh i just removed the normal human busts due to,,, lack of interest by customers but yeah im definietly open to do commission requests :D

ahh did you mean

painted lineless or lineart?

mm painted starts at $15/1.7kg , lineless at $8/1kg and lineart at $17/1.9kg :>
@Phyllored Ahh hellooo! thankyou so much and im happy to hear that :D
ahh i just removed the normal human busts due to,,, lack of interest by customers but yeah im definietly open to do commission requests :D

ahh did you mean

painted lineless or lineart?

mm painted starts at $15/1.7kg , lineless at $8/1kg and lineart at $17/1.9kg :>
@silverein
Oh I love how he came out, he looks like he is having a ball messing around by the beachside! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed making it too, thank you so much c:
@silverein
Oh I love how he came out, he looks like he is having a ball messing around by the beachside! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed making it too, thank you so much c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@silverein lineless is cool with me :D and id love for any character from here of your choosing to be drawn c: https://offthehooklesbians.tumblr.com/post/173013693262/the-morally-grey-cast-now-with-fullbodies
@silverein lineless is cool with me :D and id love for any character from here of your choosing to be drawn c: https://offthehooklesbians.tumblr.com/post/173013693262/the-morally-grey-cast-now-with-fullbodies
@Phyllored Ahhh i cant really choose >< ill go with the first one i guess hahah they are all pretty cool!

soo just to make sure, lineless bust of the character right? gems or usd? :D
@Phyllored Ahhh i cant really choose >< ill go with the first one i guess hahah they are all pretty cool!

soo just to make sure, lineless bust of the character right? gems or usd? :D
@silverein gems c: !! would love to pay Usd but i too am broke x0x
@silverein gems c: !! would love to pay Usd but i too am broke x0x
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52