Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Daster Art shop - Pixels and more!! PWYW
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Daster BOII YOU ARE MAGIC!!! LOOK AT THE HIM OH MAN <33333

I'm going to keep throwing my kids at you for pixels I hope you know <3 you're so good aaaah! I don't mind any amount of time you take~ I've got another kid if you're up for it ;D
@Daster BOII YOU ARE MAGIC!!! LOOK AT THE HIM OH MAN <33333

I'm going to keep throwing my kids at you for pixels I hope you know <3 you're so good aaaah! I don't mind any amount of time you take~ I've got another kid if you're up for it ;D
[center][quote name="Bewildebeest" date=2017-09-22 08:53:22] @ Daster BOII YOU ARE MAGIC!!! LOOK AT THE HIM OH MAN <33333 I'm going to keep throwing my kids at you for pixels I hope you know <3 you're so good aaaah! I don't mind any amount of time you take~ I've got another kid if you're up for it ;D [/quote] @Bewildebeest awww thannkyou so much i glad x3!! Sure x3 well is based in bill cipher. i can put at dialogue put "DO YOU WANNA MAKE A DEAL?" I can do one comoon and tge extrqa[/center]
Bewildebeest wrote on 2017-09-22:
@ Daster BOII YOU ARE MAGIC!!! LOOK AT THE HIM OH MAN <33333

@Bewildebeest
awww thannkyou so much i glad x3!!

Sure x3 well is based in bill cipher. i can put at dialogue put "DO YOU WANNA MAKE A DEAL?"
I can do one comoon and tge extrqa
@Daster He is! :D That sounds great!
@Daster He is! :D That sounds great!
[center] @Bewildebeest [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dhx4mjh.png[/img][/center] ouo
ouo
@Daster omg you're so fast! Thank you <3 !

What if I throw two at you this time? ;D
@Daster omg you're so fast! Thank you <3 !

[center][quote name="Bewildebeest" date=2017-09-22 19:22:47] @ Daster omg you're so fast! Thank you <3 ! What if I throw two at you this time? ;D [/quote] @Bewildebeest XD OMG i am no fast (take 2 hours + coffee...... (23:25 pm -spring ok x3 i can draw both, i can now the "cat" tomorrrow the another[/center]
Bewildebeest wrote on 2017-09-22:
@ Daster omg you're so fast! Thank you <3 !

@Bewildebeest
XD OMG i am no fast (take 2 hours + coffee...... (23:25 pm -spring
ok
x3 i can draw both, i can now the "cat" tomorrrow the
another
[center]@Bewildebeest [img]https://i.imgur.com/wZueLKk.png[/img] 1:05 am uffff tomorrow continue[/center]
@Bewildebeest
wZueLKk.png
1:05 am uffff tomorrow continue
pixel!
pixel!
@daster

Hello! I'm just checking to see if there's an update on the art I ordered.
@daster

Hello! I'm just checking to see if there's an update on the art I ordered.
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
@Daster Aaah my good boy! He looks great as always, thank you! I hope you get a good night's sleep~
@Daster Aaah my good boy! He looks great as always, thank you! I hope you get a good night's sleep~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40