Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Different Types of Art
1 2 3
//looking!
Hi there! I love getting art, so I love buying art. Currently I'm seeking art of OCs and dragons! Here are my preferences:
• pixel art
• signature art
Sorry, but I am not interested in human art or gijinkas!

I can only pay in FR currency (no USD/real life currency, sorry), and even so I have limits. Currently only have 12 gem(s) and 31,579 treasure. Maybe one day I won't splurge like crazy...
I could offer bribes too, just show me your wishlist!

FR dragon art.
clan art.
OC art. (lazy wip)
other threads.
//looking!
Hi there! I love getting art, so I love buying art. Currently I'm seeking art of OCs and dragons! Here are my preferences:
• pixel art
• signature art
Sorry, but I am not interested in human art or gijinkas!

I can only pay in FR currency (no USD/real life currency, sorry), and even so I have limits. Currently only have 12 gem(s) and 31,579 treasure. Maybe one day I won't splurge like crazy...
I could offer bribes too, just show me your wishlist!

FR dragon art.
clan art.
OC art. (lazy wip)
other threads.
fJ1MNlM.png
dragon art.
I'm looking for some good dragon art! If I'm going to hire you, I'll PM you or ping you on this thread with extra details on poses, personality, and expressions!
yes half of these are fandragons don't judge me
i see you judging me >.>
you rated me a negative one didn't you

What I need:

• signature art/pixel art/any art of this girl, my dragonsona! Basically how I'd describe myself is shy but amazingly loud (but can be as quiet as I want when I want to.) Loves to good around with friends and joke around when in good company. Chooses friends carefully, which is part of the reason as to why I'm really quiet. INFP-T.

• any art of my fandragon, Hamilton. Always writing. Tired angery lawyer/politician. Talks a lot. Stubborn, which is part of the reason he got killed in a duel versing Burr. Orphaned at a young age and wrote his way out of poverty. (Yo if ur an artist and ur a fan of Hamilton hmuuu)

• any art of this guy. Hamilton's enemy. Really patient, graduated college at a young age. He's not standing still, he's lying in wait. Kills Hamilton in a duel and regrets it.

• art of this girl, this girl, and this girl together.

• art of him. He's really patient, not quick to lose his temper, and is sort of a fatherly figure to Hamilton (but Hamilton refuses to see him that way because of the way his real father left him.) Maybe art of them two together?

• art of Lafayette. He's a great friend, fast talker, and will organize a pep rally for you if that's what it takes to make you happy. Everyone has that person in their lives, right? (If not I'll be that person yo)

• art of King George. He's salty and bitter because America revolted and lost but he was so adamant about them starting a revolution that he sang a song to them

• art of Windbringer. Lore snippet in his bio; but I'll say it here anyway. Lots of dragons think he's crazy but believe me he ain't. Fell through the game code, was supposed to be a deity but was scrapped and now he's a Spiral. Really playful for a "deity" though. One of three dragons in my lair who are aware that they're in a game. Mist is the other.

• art of Byte. Level 35 permababy. Primary gene to be fixed, scry in bio. Has a full bio and lots of snippets about her soo you can go read it if you're curious. The other dragon in my lair who is aware of the game.

• just a reminder that when I finish my Impractical Jokers fandragons I need to get group art of them all together in that same pose they do at the beginning of the show (if you're interested hmu and I'll @ or PM you when I finish them and commission you)
dragon art.
I'm looking for some good dragon art! If I'm going to hire you, I'll PM you or ping you on this thread with extra details on poses, personality, and expressions!
yes half of these are fandragons don't judge me
i see you judging me >.>
you rated me a negative one didn't you

What I need:

• signature art/pixel art/any art of this girl, my dragonsona! Basically how I'd describe myself is shy but amazingly loud (but can be as quiet as I want when I want to.) Loves to good around with friends and joke around when in good company. Chooses friends carefully, which is part of the reason as to why I'm really quiet. INFP-T.

• any art of my fandragon, Hamilton. Always writing. Tired angery lawyer/politician. Talks a lot. Stubborn, which is part of the reason he got killed in a duel versing Burr. Orphaned at a young age and wrote his way out of poverty. (Yo if ur an artist and ur a fan of Hamilton hmuuu)

• any art of this guy. Hamilton's enemy. Really patient, graduated college at a young age. He's not standing still, he's lying in wait. Kills Hamilton in a duel and regrets it.

• art of this girl, this girl, and this girl together.

• art of him. He's really patient, not quick to lose his temper, and is sort of a fatherly figure to Hamilton (but Hamilton refuses to see him that way because of the way his real father left him.) Maybe art of them two together?

• art of Lafayette. He's a great friend, fast talker, and will organize a pep rally for you if that's what it takes to make you happy. Everyone has that person in their lives, right? (If not I'll be that person yo)

• art of King George. He's salty and bitter because America revolted and lost but he was so adamant about them starting a revolution that he sang a song to them

• art of Windbringer. Lore snippet in his bio; but I'll say it here anyway. Lots of dragons think he's crazy but believe me he ain't. Fell through the game code, was supposed to be a deity but was scrapped and now he's a Spiral. Really playful for a "deity" though. One of three dragons in my lair who are aware that they're in a game. Mist is the other.

• art of Byte. Level 35 permababy. Primary gene to be fixed, scry in bio. Has a full bio and lots of snippets about her soo you can go read it if you're curious. The other dragon in my lair who is aware of the game.

• just a reminder that when I finish my Impractical Jokers fandragons I need to get group art of them all together in that same pose they do at the beginning of the show (if you're interested hmu and I'll @ or PM you when I finish them and commission you)
fJ1MNlM.png
clan art.
I am a roleplay/lore clan (hmu if u wanna RP w/ me or smth) and I need art of the clan scenery.
I already have one main clan scene but am looking for a map and a landscape of everything that is there. I am also potentially looking for isometric room art for some permadragons (and a lot of them. cheaper hopefully??).
I haven't completely developed the clan layout, just have an image in my mind of a few clan dens and landmarks, so if I hire you for the mapmaking I'll sketch something out and describe some stuff!
I also need to find someone who can make my clan symbol into a vertical, sig-sized banner. I already have my own clan symbol, and would like it to be as close as possible, or even edited on to the banner!
clan art.
I am a roleplay/lore clan (hmu if u wanna RP w/ me or smth) and I need art of the clan scenery.
I already have one main clan scene but am looking for a map and a landscape of everything that is there. I am also potentially looking for isometric room art for some permadragons (and a lot of them. cheaper hopefully??).
I haven't completely developed the clan layout, just have an image in my mind of a few clan dens and landmarks, so if I hire you for the mapmaking I'll sketch something out and describe some stuff!
I also need to find someone who can make my clan symbol into a vertical, sig-sized banner. I already have my own clan symbol, and would like it to be as close as possible, or even edited on to the banner!
fJ1MNlM.png
Reserve
Reserve
fJ1MNlM.png
other threads:
Looking for glitch art of my dergs.
other threads:
Looking for glitch art of my dergs.
fJ1MNlM.png
hi @AHamilton check out my[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2270234/1#post_2270234] artshop[/url] doing bust/headshots ( 500kT/600G/6USD) and more example [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1f90/th/pre/f/2017/249/c/a/imperlial_drag_oc_by_skullkaizer-dbmkcjb.jpg[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8d79/th/pre/f/2017/249/6/f/leca_oc_by_skullkaizer-dbmkcm1.jpg[/img]
hi @AHamilton check out my artshop

doing bust/headshots ( 500kT/600G/6USD) and more

example
imperlial_drag_oc_by_skullkaizer-dbmkcjb.jpg

leca_oc_by_skullkaizer-dbmkcm1.jpg
signature_by_skullkaizer-dbmels8.jpg
@SkullKaizer
this thread is still a wip but it's fine posting ig ^^
I'd love to buy your art but unfortunately it is way out if the price range I stated in the first post. Sorryyy
@SkullKaizer
this thread is still a wip but it's fine posting ig ^^
I'd love to buy your art but unfortunately it is way out if the price range I stated in the first post. Sorryyy
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton sorry my mistake D:
I can delete my post if you need space
thanks anyway :3
@AHamilton sorry my mistake D:
I can delete my post if you need space
thanks anyway :3
@SkullKazier
Aaa no worries, it's fine! Maybe if I ever get enough money I'll buy from you!
@SkullKazier
Aaa no worries, it's fine! Maybe if I ever get enough money I'll buy from you!
fJ1MNlM.png
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
1 2 3