Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Doodle Shop [Temp Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Shylasha

Sure!
Who you got for me and what would you like to doodle?
@Shylasha

Sure!
Who you got for me and what would you like to doodle?
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons
Cool! I'd like if you could draw this guy, Raja? Maybe like a rawr face expression but derp rather than scary, just looking crazy.
@LadyoftheDragons
Cool! I'd like if you could draw this guy, Raja? Maybe like a rawr face expression but derp rather than scary, just looking crazy.
@Skylasha

Sure! Oh man I got a good idea already

And here, you can doodle Susanna however you like, that alright?
@Skylasha

Sure! Oh man I got a good idea already

And here, you can doodle Susanna however you like, that alright?
@LadyoftheDragons
Awesome! I love these doodles so much XD.
Alright, I will get to work. It should be fun to draw a Bogsneak.
@LadyoftheDragons
Awesome! I love these doodles so much XD.
Alright, I will get to work. It should be fun to draw a Bogsneak.
@LadyoftheDragons Psst...do you have any open slots, friend? I got so many dragons that need meme-y doodles x^D
@LadyoftheDragons Psst...do you have any open slots, friend? I got so many dragons that need meme-y doodles x^D
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
I totally, always have slots open my dude! Who you want doodled? >v>
@SarcasticHawke
I totally, always have slots open my dude! Who you want doodled? >v>
@LadyoftheDragons Hello, I'd love to claim a slot! :D I see your 5 dragons deal, are you allowed to order multiple dragons on the same slot, or is it one per time?

Edit: Omg also is your art shop open? <waits with an armful of dragon cash> OwO
@LadyoftheDragons Hello, I'd love to claim a slot! :D I see your 5 dragons deal, are you allowed to order multiple dragons on the same slot, or is it one per time?

Edit: Omg also is your art shop open? <waits with an armful of dragon cash> OwO
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@LadyoftheDragons Yay <3 Took me ages to find this shop again so I'm really happy it's still open! Could you do my two boys? The first is another WKM fandragon, for Mayor Damien McSwoony (b/c he's so swoon-worthy lol) and the other is for my WKM OC essentially, Magnus, who is totally in love with Damien: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37652629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376527/37652629_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38219174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382192/38219174_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm assuming it would be 400g total yes?
@LadyoftheDragons Yay <3 Took me ages to find this shop again so I'm really happy it's still open! Could you do my two boys? The first is another WKM fandragon, for Mayor Damien McSwoony (b/c he's so swoon-worthy lol) and the other is for my WKM OC essentially, Magnus, who is totally in love with Damien:

37652629_350.png

38219174_350.png

I'm assuming it would be 400g total yes?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@StygianForm
Hiya! You can totally order multiple dragons or doodles at one time if you'd like. Slots don't always matter here really. |'D Just say who you'd like, especially for the bust that comes with the 5.

Edit: The art shop is open! :D
@StygianForm
Hiya! You can totally order multiple dragons or doodles at one time if you'd like. Slots don't always matter here really. |'D Just say who you'd like, especially for the bust that comes with the 5.

Edit: The art shop is open! :D
@SarcasticHawke
Aw sorry you lost it for a bit :'D Glad you found it again though! And I can totally do those two. Separate or together for the two? and 400g is right!
@SarcasticHawke
Aw sorry you lost it for a bit :'D Glad you found it again though! And I can totally do those two. Separate or together for the two? and 400g is right!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17