Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Doodle Shop [Temp Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@SarcasticHawke

It is certainly possible! I'll get it to you as soon as I can, I have a wonderful idea already
@SarcasticHawke

It is certainly possible! I'll get it to you as soon as I can, I have a wonderful idea already
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@ladyofthedragons

SWEET

could i just get one of plain ol' aggron? It's my persona of sorts on a pokemon rpg ahaha
@ladyofthedragons

SWEET

could i just get one of plain ol' aggron? It's my persona of sorts on a pokemon rpg ahaha
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@Survivalist

Plain ol' Aggron coming up! I'll get it to you soon as I can!
@Survivalist

Plain ol' Aggron coming up! I'll get it to you soon as I can!
@LadyoftheDragons Thank you <3 I'll send the CR now. And if you're stuck for ideas her bio should help at least a bit lol
@LadyoftheDragons Thank you <3 I'll send the CR now. And if you're stuck for ideas her bio should help at least a bit lol
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@LadyoftheDragons may i ask you to ping me the next time you have an opening? i adore your silly doodles, and would love to have one too! <3
@LadyoftheDragons may i ask you to ping me the next time you have an opening? i adore your silly doodles, and would love to have one too! <3
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
@Almelon

Well lucky for you I always seem to have openings, I typically get them done right after they've been requested! So at any point you want one just say and pay!
@Almelon

Well lucky for you I always seem to have openings, I typically get them done right after they've been requested! So at any point you want one just say and pay!
@LadyoftheDragons Okay...so...I actually decided to commission you again right away because I just have to get my sister a doodle of her own Mama Jim: (if that's ok) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36667196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366672/36667196_350.png[/img] [/url] But shhh, don't tell her I'm getting her art ;^3
@LadyoftheDragons Okay...so...I actually decided to commission you again right away because I just have to get my sister a doodle of her own Mama Jim: (if that's ok)

36667196_350.png

But shhh, don't tell her I'm getting her art ;^3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@LadyoftheDragons if it's no trouble, then thank you very much! i would very much like one of this girl, if i may: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25461878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254619/25461878_350.png[/img] [/url] you don't have to include all of her apparel if it's a pain. and i'm sure her bio will give you some ideas if you need 'em lol. thank you in advance, i'll toss the 200g your way! btw, may i put the art in her bio with credit?
@LadyoftheDragons if it's no trouble, then thank you very much! i would very much like one of this girl, if i may:

25461878_350.png

you don't have to include all of her apparel if it's a pain. and i'm sure her bio will give you some ideas if you need 'em lol. thank you in advance, i'll toss the 200g your way! btw, may i put the art in her bio with credit?
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
@SarcasticHawke

Its so okay, my dude, I'll get it to you tootsweet! Mama Jims, Mama Jims everywhere

@Almelon

Oooh I like the look of her! I'll get you your doodle right away! And yes, you may put it in the bio, it's highly encouraged hehe~
@SarcasticHawke

Its so okay, my dude, I'll get it to you tootsweet! Mama Jims, Mama Jims everywhere

@Almelon

Oooh I like the look of her! I'll get you your doodle right away! And yes, you may put it in the bio, it's highly encouraged hehe~
@LadyoftheDragons

Hey! Would you perhaps like to art trade silly doodles?
@LadyoftheDragons

Hey! Would you perhaps like to art trade silly doodles?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17