Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Doodle Shop [Temp Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@LadyoftheDragons
I'm in the process of getting clearer refs for her when she's not so.. mouthy, but how would you feel about trying her? With a kinda.. "deadly but elegant" vibe maybe. And maybe a scarf if you see fit.

Only notes for her is that she has cannibal teeth as shown on the trait list here, and by the looks of it a couple of those top row teeth would stick out. :0

(also, she can have less mouths than what's there :'3 )

If she looks like too much of a pain, I'll be happy to suggest someone else! ; w;
@LadyoftheDragons
I'm in the process of getting clearer refs for her when she's not so.. mouthy, but how would you feel about trying her? With a kinda.. "deadly but elegant" vibe maybe. And maybe a scarf if you see fit.

Only notes for her is that she has cannibal teeth as shown on the trait list here, and by the looks of it a couple of those top row teeth would stick out. :0

(also, she can have less mouths than what's there :'3 )

If she looks like too much of a pain, I'll be happy to suggest someone else! ; w;
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

I shall take the challenge! She looks mighty interesting and the mouths wouldn't be too much of a problem since its a bust. I'll send a sketch for when I start it, see if I get it right n all!
@TheCunningCorvid

I shall take the challenge! She looks mighty interesting and the mouths wouldn't be too much of a problem since its a bust. I'll send a sketch for when I start it, see if I get it right n all!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
Oh my gosh I just saw the ones you did for my friend up above and I need to be on your pinglist badly. ;_; I love these!
Oh my gosh I just saw the ones you did for my friend up above and I need to be on your pinglist badly. ;_; I love these!
@Soni

Hehe! I'm glad you love them so! I shall add you uvu
@Soni

Hehe! I'm glad you love them so! I shall add you uvu
@LadyoftheDragons

So I tossed your thread into discord, and I got someone else interested. o 3o Buying one for a friend who'll pay me back later. I'm not sure of their FR username, but if I don't learn it by the time you're done feel free to just msg me with it and I'll pass it on.

Refs: (1), (2)

her description:
"he's silly and cries a lot

grumpy crybaby"
@LadyoftheDragons

So I tossed your thread into discord, and I got someone else interested. o 3o Buying one for a friend who'll pay me back later. I'm not sure of their FR username, but if I don't learn it by the time you're done feel free to just msg me with it and I'll pass it on.

Refs: (1), (2)

her description:
"he's silly and cries a lot

grumpy crybaby"
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TheCunningCorvid

Oh man! I thank you for spreading the word :0
It'll be just the one doodle, right?
@TheCunningCorvid

Oh man! I thank you for spreading the word :0
It'll be just the one doodle, right?
@LadyoftheDragons
Yep, just the one this time. xP

I'll send the gems over in just a sec~
@LadyoftheDragons
Yep, just the one this time. xP

I'll send the gems over in just a sec~
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@LadyoftheDragons

Is it possible you can doodle my derg (here) and my oc (here)?
@LadyoftheDragons

Is it possible you can doodle my derg (here) and my oc (here)?
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png
hZipXGO.png
@EbonySnow

Yes it is possible! Just making sure they're separate doodles, right?
@EbonySnow

Yes it is possible! Just making sure they're separate doodles, right?
@LadyoftheDragons

Correct! Thank you
@LadyoftheDragons

Correct! Thank you
RqiX11c.png
e7Xupts.png
x
Wobot/Ray

MUYNhfy.png
vZmPWxA.png
kOrVr1y.png