Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Oblivion's Art! Full bodies OPEN!
1 2 3 4
Will be starting on your three today! :) @silverishness
Will be starting on your three today! :) @silverishness
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@Elfin @Lumyne You two have been moved up on the list, so if you'd like to tell me which dragons you wanted done and what you wanted that'd be great!
@Elfin @Lumyne You two have been moved up on the list, so if you'd like to tell me which dragons you wanted done and what you wanted that'd be great!
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond I'd like a fully colored and shaded bust of this guy. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24294036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242941/24294036_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OblivionBeyond I'd like a fully colored and shaded bust of this guy. :D

24294036_350.png
@Elfin okay will get sketching! ;u; How did you want to pay?
@Elfin okay will get sketching! ;u; How did you want to pay?
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond I'll pay in gems. It's 150g?
@OblivionBeyond I'll pay in gems. It's 150g?
Yup! You can do it all now, or half now and half later, whichever is more convenient! Thanks! :) @Elfin
Yup! You can do it all now, or half now and half later, whichever is more convenient! Thanks! :) @Elfin
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond
Love your style of art! Could you please ping me when your shop reopens?
@OblivionBeyond
Love your style of art! Could you please ping me when your shop reopens?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@OblivionBeyond

I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
@OblivionBeyond

I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Quetzal @Renoki Will add you! About done with all the current ones, just have to message them off! Will also be updating the shop to include full body slots as well! :)
@Quetzal @Renoki Will add you! About done with all the current ones, just have to message them off! Will also be updating the shop to include full body slots as well! :)
HJIBN.gif CLICK ME PLS
@OblivionBeyond

Could you please ping me if you open another slot?? *-* I would absolutely love to get some art from you hhh
@OblivionBeyond

Could you please ping me if you open another slot?? *-* I would absolutely love to get some art from you hhh
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4