Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:S u i G e n e r i s:. - A Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[i][/i][center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vtojky74yf4px2i/ok.png[/img] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fde4zjde6y1cout/Banner.png[/img][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r21rmkj0b602mym/okish.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xdq1lev284e5t4q/Rip.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r21rmkj0b602mym/okish.png[/img] [/center] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]r u l e s [/size][/font][/center] [center][size=3] Hello, my name is Prince! So this is my first shop, and I'm very excited! As such, I'll be laying down some rules just to make things as clear and simple as possible. [LIST] [*] When you have received the writing, please keep the credit! [*]I require payment BEFORE I start writing, please! I won't start until I've been paid. [*]There won't be any refunds past a certain limit of words. Sorry. [*]Writing requests will be taken on an individual character basis. If you would like me to write interaction between two characters or more, I will be in touch to discuss further pricing. [*]I am open to taking mixed payments between treasure and gems, please get in touch if that's something you'd prefer to do! [/LIST] [/center] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]w r i t i n g [/size][/font][/center] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=4]Examples [url="http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=176645&tab=dragon&did=35057045"]x[/url] [url="http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=176645&did=33007117"]x[/url] [url="http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169097&tab=dragon&did=18842304"]x[/url] [url="http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169097&tab=dragon&did=18842305"]x[/url] [url="http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169097&tab=dragon&did=34950330"]x[/url] [/size][/font][/center] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]p r i c i n g[/size][/font][/center] [center] Now taking gem payments![center] [b]ON PRICING AND THE PINGLIST:[/b] I run the shop on a received and pending payment list! If there is an open slot on the 'received payment' list, those on the 'pending payment' OR 'waiting' list will be on a first come basis, unless those on the waiting list have paid in advance. Those on the waiting list who have paid in advance will move directly to the next available open slot immediately. [size=3] [b]200-250 words[/b] is a paragraph [i]Cost: 15kT/18g[/i] [b]400-500 words is a perfect bio length[/b] [i]Cost: 40kT/48g[/i] [b]1000 words[/b] is one page length and will require more concentration and effort. [i]Cost: 100kT/125g[/i] For 1000 words and up, this will be taken as a custom order and I will be in touch to discuss pricing with you. If you're requesting a custom amount of words, it must be higher than 1000 words and I'll get back to you with a price. If you're choosing any of the others, the writing will be between the word lengths specified in the pricing section. [i]Please let me know if you think my prices are unfair and we can discuss.[/i] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]f o r m[/size][/font][/center] [size=3] [i][b]Please fill in this form when requesting lore[/b][/i] [quote][b]Dragon (link): [/b] [b]Character creation?[/b]I have character made ||I have a general theme || Please make one up [b]If you have a character:[/b] Please provide details and what you want written [b]If you have a theme:[/b] Please provide general theme and I'll make up the rest [b]If you have no theme or character:[/b] I will make up something for them that I believe will fit them [b]How many words:[/b] (Choose from 200w 500w 1000w or custom) [b]Other Specifications:[/b] [/quote] [size=3] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]s l o t s[/size][/font][/center] [size=3] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=4][b]Received Payments[/b][/size][/font][/center] [list=1][*]@Sonora [*]@Zombrigit [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/list] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=4][b]Pending Payments[/b][/size][/font][/center] N/A [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=4][b]WAITING LIST[/b][/size][/font][/center] N/A [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fgdn0eg85s3xj8k/oki.png[/img][/center]
ok.png
Banner.png

okish.png

Rip.png

okish.png
r u l e s

Hello, my name is Prince! So this is my first shop, and I'm very excited! As such, I'll be laying down some rules just to make things as clear and simple as possible.
  • When you have received the writing, please keep the credit!
  • I require payment BEFORE I start writing, please! I won't start until I've been paid.
  • There won't be any refunds past a certain limit of words. Sorry.
  • Writing requests will be taken on an individual character basis. If you would like me to write interaction between two characters or more, I will be in touch to discuss further pricing.
  • I am open to taking mixed payments between treasure and gems, please get in touch if that's something you'd prefer to do!

w r i t i n g

Examples x x x x x

p r i c i n g
Now taking gem payments!

ON PRICING AND THE PINGLIST: I run the shop on a received and pending payment list! If there is an open slot on the 'received payment' list, those on the 'pending payment' OR 'waiting' list will be on a first come basis, unless those on the waiting list have paid in advance. Those on the waiting list who have paid in advance will move directly to the next available open slot immediately.

200-250 words is a paragraph
Cost: 15kT/18g

400-500 words is a perfect bio length
Cost: 40kT/48g

1000 words is one page length and will require more concentration and effort.
Cost: 100kT/125g

For 1000 words and up, this will be taken as a custom order and I will be in touch to discuss pricing with you. If you're requesting a custom amount of words, it must be higher than 1000 words and I'll get back to you with a price.
If you're choosing any of the others, the writing will be between the word lengths specified in the pricing section.

Please let me know if you think my prices are unfair and we can discuss.

f o r m

Please fill in this form when requesting lore

Quote:
Dragon (link):
Character creation?I have character made ||I have a general theme || Please make one up

If you have a character: Please provide details and what you want written
If you have a theme: Please provide general theme and I'll make up the rest
If you have no theme or character: I will make up something for them that I believe will fit them

How many words: (Choose from 200w 500w 1000w or custom)
Other Specifications:

s l o t s

Received Payments
  1. @Sonora
  2. @Zombrigit
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN

Pending Payments

N/A

WAITING LIST

N/A

oki.png
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
Reserve!
Reserve!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
(bump)
(bump)
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
Amazing writing omg
Amazing writing omg
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
I love your writing! I'm absolutely up to take one of your slots for two of my dragons who are partnered together, as individual bios if that makes sense? I can pay double the amount since I would be asking for two, this is my first time commissioning this kind of thing!
I love your writing! I'm absolutely up to take one of your slots for two of my dragons who are partnered together, as individual bios if that makes sense? I can pay double the amount since I would be asking for two, this is my first time commissioning this kind of thing!
QuvsZIR.gifeLnOQha.gifmVtcW7A.png
Here is the form for both, let me know if this is alright or if you would prefer one at a time instead!

Dragon (link): Mnemosyne (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31754&tab=dragon&did=862184)
Character creation? I have a character made

If you have a character: Mnemosyne is a seeress from generations of seers before in her family, and is often not seen out or very social with others. Instead she dreams, seeing places she'd never been to and ages she'll never live in both future and past. In her dreams is where she speaks, interacts with others, becomes the quiet but curious girl that she is deep down under everything. She is shy in her unconscious travels but always eager to explore that which few see. Her appearance were she human is that of an adult woman in her early to mid 20s, as a dragon she is a young grown dragon.

The surface mask is somber and softspoken, speaking prophecies and tales to those who would come travel to see her. She can see whats ahead for any traveler who comes to her village to seek her aid, though the words always come out vague and puzzling no matter how direct she wants to be. She also has a curse, as other seers in her family have also fallen to: a shortened life, about half the average lifespan. She has a partner too; Morpheus, who she only sees in her dreams and is bound to for life, and promises to join after death.

I would love to see her interactions with a vision or prophecy, or simply her own travels inbetween time to places and times unknown to her. A visit for her visions also works too, where she can offer a mysterious prophecy to a traveler. Or simply just a quiet time with Morpheus works too!

How many words: 500w please!
Other Specifications: Since I'm potentially asking for two blocks of lore I don't mind paying a little extra :D

Dragon (link): Morpheus (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=31754&did=852205)
Character creation? I have a Character made!

If you have a character: Morpheus is the sandman, a bringer of dreams. He does not exist in the living world, but rather the inbetween where he crafts and sends along dreams (and sometimes nightmares) to those who sleep. He is a kind and patient man appearing in his late 20s in human form and as a dragon millenia old, humorous though with a sense of loneliness as his job is often a solitary and thankless one. He can create whatever imagination allows him, shapeshift into many forms, always busy at work with little rest for himself with full focus on his task. His partner is Mnemosyne, who he stumbles across many times in his own travels in the inbetween. He makes her laugh, she makes him smile and they both offer comfort to each other. He will be the one to welcome her and give her shelter when she passes, so they may be together forever and aid those as they always have.

I'd love maybe a snippet of him musing while weaving together a dream for someone sleeping, or simply meeting with Mnemosyne and having a brief period of rest/time together since he works so hard. <3

How many words: 500w
Other Specifications: Again, go wild! I'm excited to see where you go with these two and come up with, and as before I am happy to pay extra if needed.
Here is the form for both, let me know if this is alright or if you would prefer one at a time instead!

Dragon (link): Mnemosyne (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31754&tab=dragon&did=862184)
Character creation? I have a character made

If you have a character: Mnemosyne is a seeress from generations of seers before in her family, and is often not seen out or very social with others. Instead she dreams, seeing places she'd never been to and ages she'll never live in both future and past. In her dreams is where she speaks, interacts with others, becomes the quiet but curious girl that she is deep down under everything. She is shy in her unconscious travels but always eager to explore that which few see. Her appearance were she human is that of an adult woman in her early to mid 20s, as a dragon she is a young grown dragon.

The surface mask is somber and softspoken, speaking prophecies and tales to those who would come travel to see her. She can see whats ahead for any traveler who comes to her village to seek her aid, though the words always come out vague and puzzling no matter how direct she wants to be. She also has a curse, as other seers in her family have also fallen to: a shortened life, about half the average lifespan. She has a partner too; Morpheus, who she only sees in her dreams and is bound to for life, and promises to join after death.

I would love to see her interactions with a vision or prophecy, or simply her own travels inbetween time to places and times unknown to her. A visit for her visions also works too, where she can offer a mysterious prophecy to a traveler. Or simply just a quiet time with Morpheus works too!

How many words: 500w please!
Other Specifications: Since I'm potentially asking for two blocks of lore I don't mind paying a little extra :D

Dragon (link): Morpheus (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=31754&did=852205)
Character creation? I have a Character made!

If you have a character: Morpheus is the sandman, a bringer of dreams. He does not exist in the living world, but rather the inbetween where he crafts and sends along dreams (and sometimes nightmares) to those who sleep. He is a kind and patient man appearing in his late 20s in human form and as a dragon millenia old, humorous though with a sense of loneliness as his job is often a solitary and thankless one. He can create whatever imagination allows him, shapeshift into many forms, always busy at work with little rest for himself with full focus on his task. His partner is Mnemosyne, who he stumbles across many times in his own travels in the inbetween. He makes her laugh, she makes him smile and they both offer comfort to each other. He will be the one to welcome her and give her shelter when she passes, so they may be together forever and aid those as they always have.

I'd love maybe a snippet of him musing while weaving together a dream for someone sleeping, or simply meeting with Mnemosyne and having a brief period of rest/time together since he works so hard. <3

How many words: 500w
Other Specifications: Again, go wild! I'm excited to see where you go with these two and come up with, and as before I am happy to pay extra if needed.
@Hebi

Hello! Thanks for the interest, I'd be happy to fill in the request for you! Because it's two different 500w pieces, they'll be charged as individuals instead of one 1000w piece! Would that be acceptable? If everything is good to go, I'll be happy to take payment and get started! I'll post the writing back to the thread and ping you once I'm finished, thanks again!
@Hebi

Hello! Thanks for the interest, I'd be happy to fill in the request for you! Because it's two different 500w pieces, they'll be charged as individuals instead of one 1000w piece! Would that be acceptable? If everything is good to go, I'll be happy to take payment and get started! I'll post the writing back to the thread and ping you once I'm finished, thanks again!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas (oh goodness i love your username by the way!)

Yes that's absolutely fine, I'll send you the payment right away!
@PunchingSolas (oh goodness i love your username by the way!)

Yes that's absolutely fine, I'll send you the payment right away!
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vtojky74yf4px2i/ok.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=862184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8622/862184_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]Mnemosyne[/size][/font][/center] [size=2] Mnemosyne had often heard from seers before that seeing a vision was like dipping one’s fingertips into running water. A constant, cool movement to meet the warm stillness of one’s body. Mnemosyne’s solemn gaze would not break, a stoic calmness oft mistaken for apathetic tiredness, as she felt herself ripple with magic. To her, it felt nothing quite so delicate. It was a shocking chill, a sudden plunge into the rapid rivers of dreams, where the water danced and rushed around her, the fish rippling like gems in the surreal sunlight squirming above. Her body had not moved an inch from its position before the traveller, who sat in silent perplexity. The traveller had heard a great many things from adventurers who had claimed to find great fortune from the woman he sat before. The tent was draped in glimmering silks, trinkets hung from the fabric ceiling and swayed with the sticky winds from outside, when Mnemosyne’s head had drooped forward, the traveller had stiffened, falling deeper into confusion. Her soul had flown, winged and weightless as she spiralled with spirits of paths long lost to time, singing songs of old, they fluttered like feathers, until she was running down the pathway, laughing. She had seen him. The traveller. He walked, hopping across lilypads the size of rooftops, barely shifting under the weight, content to glide along the river’s surface. Beneath the water sat a cluster of sea serpents, wriggling up to the surface, pushing round snouts up to breathe, dipping down with an elegant plop, and Mnemosyne had giggled. “You’ll get wet if you stand too close.” The voice rang like bells in her ears, and she turned, rocking back onto the heels of her feet. “To be touched by the waters of a dream is a sweeter feeling than to be drenched by the cold reality of waking.” She returned. “You’ve come to spy on me, have you, Morpheus?” “Me, a spy? Were I a being of less strength, I’d be hurt.” The man grinned, leaning against the light, twisting tree, reaching up to stroke the low hanging leaves. “I’m observing. You’ll allow me that, I’m sure.” “Yes, yes. Go and be clever elsewhere.” She had laughed, playfully shooing him off. Mnemosyne had soon vanished, vision whirring as she walked, thrown into the darkness, she had emerged into the light of a cavern. The traveller had opened a box, and she had jolted, body rippling as if struck. Her eyes had opened, and she swallowed, the darkness of the tent swimming back into focus, as she gazed over the traveller. No more did she smile, gaze thoughtful, as she looked over the low table. “There is much for you to do, traveller,” She breathed, monotonous and quiet. “There will be a challenge. Something lies in wait for you to fall, to grasp opportunity in your peril. But in the darkness, you shall find what you seek. Wait for the light.” It had not made sense to the traveller, who had left, bewildered and unnerved. Mnemosyne had waited, before gazing up at the ceiling of her tent. She had hoped her dreams would come quickly. [center]@Hebi[/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fgdn0eg85s3xj8k/oki.png[/img][/center]
ok.png

862184_350.png

Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne had often heard from seers before that seeing a vision was like dipping one’s fingertips into running water. A constant, cool movement to meet the warm stillness of one’s body. Mnemosyne’s solemn gaze would not break, a stoic calmness oft mistaken for apathetic tiredness, as she felt herself ripple with magic.

To her, it felt nothing quite so delicate. It was a shocking chill, a sudden plunge into the rapid rivers of dreams, where the water danced and rushed around her, the fish rippling like gems in the surreal sunlight squirming above.

Her body had not moved an inch from its position before the traveller, who sat in silent perplexity. The traveller had heard a great many things from adventurers who had claimed to find great fortune from the woman he sat before. The tent was draped in glimmering silks, trinkets hung from the fabric ceiling and swayed with the sticky winds from outside, when Mnemosyne’s head had drooped forward, the traveller had stiffened, falling deeper into confusion.

Her soul had flown, winged and weightless as she spiralled with spirits of paths long lost to time, singing songs of old, they fluttered like feathers, until she was running down the pathway, laughing.

She had seen him. The traveller. He walked, hopping across lilypads the size of rooftops, barely shifting under the weight, content to glide along the river’s surface. Beneath the water sat a cluster of sea serpents, wriggling up to the surface, pushing round snouts up to breathe, dipping down with an elegant plop, and Mnemosyne had giggled.

“You’ll get wet if you stand too close.”

The voice rang like bells in her ears, and she turned, rocking back onto the heels of her feet.

“To be touched by the waters of a dream is a sweeter feeling than to be drenched by the cold reality of waking.” She returned. “You’ve come to spy on me, have you, Morpheus?”

“Me, a spy? Were I a being of less strength, I’d be hurt.” The man grinned, leaning against the light, twisting tree, reaching up to stroke the low hanging leaves. “I’m observing. You’ll allow me that, I’m sure.”

“Yes, yes. Go and be clever elsewhere.” She had laughed, playfully shooing him off.

Mnemosyne had soon vanished, vision whirring as she walked, thrown into the darkness, she had emerged into the light of a cavern. The traveller had opened a box, and she had jolted, body rippling as if struck.

Her eyes had opened, and she swallowed, the darkness of the tent swimming back into focus, as she gazed over the traveller. No more did she smile, gaze thoughtful, as she looked over the low table.

“There is much for you to do, traveller,” She breathed, monotonous and quiet. “There will be a challenge. Something lies in wait for you to fall, to grasp opportunity in your peril. But in the darkness, you shall find what you seek. Wait for the light.”

It had not made sense to the traveller, who had left, bewildered and unnerved. Mnemosyne had waited, before gazing up at the ceiling of her tent. She had hoped her dreams would come quickly.

@Hebi
oki.png
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vtojky74yf4px2i/ok.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=852205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8523/852205_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][Font=Lucida Console][size=5]Morpheus[/size][/font][/center] [size=2] He was a creature beyond life and death. Fingers weaving shapes from the air, coiling around his arms until he had brought forth a reality, gazing at the ethereal hallucination. A land where the ground is broken. Floating pieces fit like puzzle shapes, drifting to and fro in an endless suspension. It was grounded in the stillness that Morpheus had seen it fit to wander, hopping from land to land, conjuring up dreams with an out of tune hum, chuckling to himself at his lack of musical ability. “Oh?” He had stopped his merrymaking, spotting the worlds coming together. He smiled. Mnemosyne had burst through to the world, sprinting, chased by playful spirits. Morpheus had uttered a pleased chuckle. “Hello!” He called out, but she had barely heard him, darting off downhill as the imaginary became reality, streams of water filling once empty banks of false land, sewing themselves into a new plane of existence upon her every footfall. She had taken his dreams and crafted herself her own world to delve into. It was a power unlike anything he had seen. Her every touch would spark new life into a world he had poured power into, and it had made his heart pull with adoration to watch the way in which she would bend the very fabric of reality at a mere whim. But he was faster than her. It was easy to accomplish, when one had monstrous wings and a multitude of legs. He had bolted, form shifting to outrun her, as she skid to a halt, spotting the shadow above. The colossal beast had descended upon her, changing form to plop onto a nearby tree branch, tail curling and soft paws perched, Mnemosyne had paused to gawk at the catlike creature. “...You half frightened me to tears, Morpheus! I thought I was having a nightmare.” She admitted with a relieved laugh, slicking back her hair, wringing the fabric of her clothes. “You honestly think I would weave you a dream to frighten you? Are you unaware of my obvious bias?” The cat spoke, and burst, as human legs dangled from the branch, Morpheus offering Mnemosyne a polite, almost smug, smile. “Perhaps not frighten, but you’d certainly tease me. You can’t deny that.” Mnemosyne had countered. She could no longer feel the rush of wind in her ears, and had been confronted instead by the rustling of the forest canopy, the swell of water trickling down the thin brook. “It’s missing birds.” She mumbled, thoughtful. “Birds sing in good weather.” “As you wish.” Morpheus had opened his palms to the sun, and waited, as a whipping of power bubbled in his fingers, moulding a ball and soon, a bird. A dream-bird, wilk silken wings and a song befitting the most beautiful of skies, it had taken off to proclaim its newfound voice. “Ha.” Mnemosyne breathed. “Charmer.” “Am I not always?” Morpheus grinned, showing no malice, only a sweet kindness, as he watched her kneel by the brook, dipping her fingers into the cold stream. “...I was told, once, that foreseeing a prophecy is like dipping your fingers into cold, running water. But it’s never felt that way. It’s so much...more. Do you understand what I mean?” She had asked, looking back, no longer finding Morpheus in the tree. She furrowed her brows, before looking forward, gasping in surprise as she toppled backwards, Morpheus stooped in front of her. “Yes and no. Everything feels soft. Like muffled cotton.” “...And yet you make the world sharper. More alive. You aren’t thanked enough for what you do, Morpheus. So I’ll do it. Thank you, for making it so.” Mnemosyne smiled, nodding her head. Morpheus had laughed, not needing her thanks, but grateful, and admittedly flustered by such kindness. [center]@Hebi[/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fgdn0eg85s3xj8k/oki.png[/img][/center] --- There we are! Thanks again for the request, this was really fun!
ok.png

852205_350.png

Morpheus

He was a creature beyond life and death. Fingers weaving shapes from the air, coiling around his arms until he had brought forth a reality, gazing at the ethereal hallucination.

A land where the ground is broken. Floating pieces fit like puzzle shapes, drifting to and fro in an endless suspension. It was grounded in the stillness that Morpheus had seen it fit to wander, hopping from land to land, conjuring up dreams with an out of tune hum, chuckling to himself at his lack of musical ability.

“Oh?”

He had stopped his merrymaking, spotting the worlds coming together. He smiled.

Mnemosyne had burst through to the world, sprinting, chased by playful spirits. Morpheus had uttered a pleased chuckle.

“Hello!” He called out, but she had barely heard him, darting off downhill as the imaginary became reality, streams of water filling once empty banks of false land, sewing themselves into a new plane of existence upon her every footfall.

She had taken his dreams and crafted herself her own world to delve into. It was a power unlike anything he had seen. Her every touch would spark new life into a world he had poured power into, and it had made his heart pull with adoration to watch the way in which she would bend the very fabric of reality at a mere whim.

But he was faster than her. It was easy to accomplish, when one had monstrous wings and a multitude of legs. He had bolted, form shifting to outrun her, as she skid to a halt, spotting the shadow above. The colossal beast had descended upon her, changing form to plop onto a nearby tree branch, tail curling and soft paws perched, Mnemosyne had paused to gawk at the catlike creature.

“...You half frightened me to tears, Morpheus! I thought I was having a nightmare.” She admitted with a relieved laugh, slicking back her hair, wringing the fabric of her clothes.

“You honestly think I would weave you a dream to frighten you? Are you unaware of my obvious bias?” The cat spoke, and burst, as human legs dangled from the branch, Morpheus offering Mnemosyne a polite, almost smug, smile.

“Perhaps not frighten, but you’d certainly tease me. You can’t deny that.” Mnemosyne had countered.

She could no longer feel the rush of wind in her ears, and had been confronted instead by the rustling of the forest canopy, the swell of water trickling down the thin brook.

“It’s missing birds.” She mumbled, thoughtful. “Birds sing in good weather.”

“As you wish.”

Morpheus had opened his palms to the sun, and waited, as a whipping of power bubbled in his fingers, moulding a ball and soon, a bird. A dream-bird, wilk silken wings and a song befitting the most beautiful of skies, it had taken off to proclaim its newfound voice.

“Ha.” Mnemosyne breathed. “Charmer.”

“Am I not always?” Morpheus grinned, showing no malice, only a sweet kindness, as he watched her kneel by the brook, dipping her fingers into the cold stream.

“...I was told, once, that foreseeing a prophecy is like dipping your fingers into cold, running water. But it’s never felt that way. It’s so much...more. Do you understand what I mean?”

She had asked, looking back, no longer finding Morpheus in the tree. She furrowed her brows, before looking forward, gasping in surprise as she toppled backwards, Morpheus stooped in front of her.

“Yes and no. Everything feels soft. Like muffled cotton.”

“...And yet you make the world sharper. More alive. You aren’t thanked enough for what you do, Morpheus. So I’ll do it. Thank you, for making it so.” Mnemosyne smiled, nodding her head.

Morpheus had laughed, not needing her thanks, but grateful, and admittedly flustered by such kindness.

@Hebi
oki.png

---

There we are! Thanks again for the request, this was really fun!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32