Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pwyw] traditional art - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've got some time on my hands and that good drawin mojo! PWYW art, the more you pay the more time I'll put into it. Probably. Likely to go overboard.

Will be slower during the week! School and all that good jazz.

How to order: send the dragon image, any apparel requests, and specify how much you're going to pay

Examples: to be added to!
links bc i'm working on thumbnails: ( x x x x )

Slots:
  1. StarlightOwl
  2. Atraxi
  3. Shumana
  4. empty
  5. empty
I've got some time on my hands and that good drawin mojo! PWYW art, the more you pay the more time I'll put into it. Probably. Likely to go overboard.

Will be slower during the week! School and all that good jazz.

How to order: send the dragon image, any apparel requests, and specify how much you're going to pay

Examples: to be added to!
links bc i'm working on thumbnails: ( x x x x )

Slots:
  1. StarlightOwl
  2. Atraxi
  3. Shumana
  4. empty
  5. empty

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
@Tria91
Hi! I'd gladly be your first customer ^^
20kt for a drawing of this girl? Sorry its not much!

Here's her toyhouse profile if you prefer to draw humans c:
@Tria91
Hi! I'd gladly be your first customer ^^
20kt for a drawing of this girl? Sorry its not much!

Here's her toyhouse profile if you prefer to draw humans c:
@Rohana
Sounds good! I'm going to draw her as a dragon, jsyk. You can either send a cr now or once I'm done!
@Rohana
Sounds good! I'm going to draw her as a dragon, jsyk. You can either send a cr now or once I'm done!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
@Rohana
Sorry for the wait, but it's done! Two links, one to the original image, one to a version I edited slightly. ( original ) ( edited )
@Rohana
Sorry for the wait, but it's done! Two links, one to the original image, one to a version I edited slightly. ( original ) ( edited )

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
@Tria91
Woah that was fast! Thank you so much! You have a really cute but simple style, and I love the neck coloring ♥
Do you mind me asking what you use for color? It looks like it blends pretty well

I'll definitely be coming back for more later if you're still taking commissions! Sending payment now
@Tria91
Woah that was fast! Thank you so much! You have a really cute but simple style, and I love the neck coloring ♥
Do you mind me asking what you use for color? It looks like it blends pretty well

I'll definitely be coming back for more later if you're still taking commissions! Sending payment now
@Tria91 20kt for something of this girl who's going to be a gift soon?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35567648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355677/35567648_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tria91

20kt for something of this girl who's going to be a gift soon?:

35567648_350.png
A Wish For Colors (100HC)
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
7v0wXjM.png Imperial Search
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

@Rohana
I'm glad you liked it! It's sharpie mostly c:

I'm probably going to take them on and off through the next few weeks, but arability depends on school.
@Rohana
I'm glad you liked it! It's sharpie mostly c:

I'm probably going to take them on and off through the next few weeks, but arability depends on school.

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
@LotusTea
Yep! I'll get started on it
@LotusTea
Yep! I'll get started on it

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
@Tria91 :o How cute! Can I please get one for my lady Samhain? Feel free to exclude her apparel~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7411000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74111/7411000_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tria91
:o How cute! Can I please get one for my lady Samhain? Feel free to exclude her apparel~

7411000_350.png
cYL23Qf.png
@OnceInABlueMoon
Sure thing! I might get to yours tomorrow though, just because it's getting late for me. How much, and I can include the roundhorns if you want me to; they're fairly simple.
@OnceInABlueMoon
Sure thing! I might get to yours tomorrow though, just because it's getting late for me. How much, and I can include the roundhorns if you want me to; they're fairly simple.

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
avi
1 2 3 4 5 6