Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CHEAP DERG ART!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm doing colored, shaded headshots of people's dragons, only 1,000 treasure per piece!

The art will be posted on my Instagram with the dragon owners username in the post, my user there is yunno_gracefur, there will be some art examples there, I don't know how to post art here so you'll have to go there for examples sorry ^^;

For non Instagram users I can give you the art through Google+ or Google hangouts (My user on both of these things is Yunno Gracefur)
WE ARE
OPEN/CLOSED/
I'm doing colored, shaded headshots of people's dragons, only 1,000 treasure per piece!

The art will be posted on my Instagram with the dragon owners username in the post, my user there is yunno_gracefur, there will be some art examples there, I don't know how to post art here so you'll have to go there for examples sorry ^^;

For non Instagram users I can give you the art through Google+ or Google hangouts (My user on both of these things is Yunno Gracefur)
WE ARE
OPEN/CLOSED/
sketch1701375869612.png
Also please tag me if you want a piece with the name of the dragon you want drawn
Also please tag me if you want a piece with the name of the dragon you want drawn
sketch1701375869612.png
@YunnoGracefur [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33688777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336888/33688777_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you draw this dragon?
@YunnoGracefur

33688777_350.png

Can you draw this dragon?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718 Sure thing! Do you have an Instagram/G+ So I can tag you on the finished piece?
@LapisDragon17718 Sure thing! Do you have an Instagram/G+ So I can tag you on the finished piece?
sketch1701375869612.png
@YunnoGracefur

I don't have an Instagram, but I may have a Google+? I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: I do have one, but its blocked on my computer for some reason.
@YunnoGracefur

I don't have an Instagram, but I may have a Google+? I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: I do have one, but its blocked on my computer for some reason.
@LapisDragon17718 Alright, if not I can send it through hangouts (if that's an option for you) or I can just post it with your FR name and tag you here when it's done
@LapisDragon17718 Alright, if not I can send it through hangouts (if that's an option for you) or I can just post it with your FR name and tag you here when it's done
sketch1701375869612.png
@YunnoGracefur

Post it where and tag me here? I feel like that would work, though.
@YunnoGracefur

Post it where and tag me here? I feel like that would work, though.
@LapisDragon17718 Most likely G+ since you don't need an app to access it, and yeah I can tag you in this forum when it's done
@LapisDragon17718 Most likely G+ since you don't need an app to access it, and yeah I can tag you in this forum when it's done
sketch1701375869612.png
@YunnoGracefur

Alright then, that would work~
@YunnoGracefur

Alright then, that would work~
Bump
Bump
sketch1701375869612.png
1 2 3 4 5 6