Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •SJ Breeding Cards | Closed•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Moriwen

Alrighty, expect the cards to be done soonish, in the next few days at most! Thanks for ordering, I'll PM you then~ :)
@Moriwen

Alrighty, expect the cards to be done soonish, in the next few days at most! Thanks for ordering, I'll PM you then~ :)
@Thieves

One long post will do! I might slow down a little when school starts running again, but I don't think I'll close up any time soon, so you can wait if you want :)
@Thieves

One long post will do! I might slow down a little when school starts running again, but I don't think I'll close up any time soon, so you can wait if you want :)
@StarJuice I'm really interested in your breeding cards. Mind putting me in your pinglist?
@StarJuice I'm really interested in your breeding cards. Mind putting me in your pinglist?
@Lawkuroi

thanks, added!
@Lawkuroi

thanks, added!
Thanks! Im redoing my hatchery a little and will be getting new pairs, but I’ll definitely order from you when I’m satisfied with my pairs!
Thanks! Im redoing my hatchery a little and will be getting new pairs, but I’ll definitely order from you when I’m satisfied with my pairs!
^
^
General:
Pair Name: they don't have one, can you put their names though, please? (:
PAIR 1:
zerrin + krysanthe
PAIR 2:
ivey + jadira
PAIR 3:
oran + midori
PAIR 4:
porfiro + jacinta
PAIR 5:
magan + phenice
PAIR 6:
devlin + amets
PAIR 7:
sapna + reve
PAIR 8:
ares + alexa
PAIR 9:
oleander + adina
Include apparel/accents ?: No
Theme/Background: i'm hoping you'd be able to choose them! you have a keen eye for backgrounds. as long as they match the pastel theme of my dragons please (can it be different background for each card) but not so much that it overpowers, if that makes sense? for example, 'the light' background matches perfectly, and doesn't overpower ((: thank you so much!
Font Ideas ? (elegant, creepy, same as example...): same as example, please!

Style: (see examples)
Rounded corners ? No
Circle or Rectangle text box ? Rectangle box, please

Hatchling previews(+5kt) ? No

Any Extra Comments:
i loved how you did them last time! i'd love the same this time round! <3 this is 90k treasure or 90 gems, right?? (:
General:
Pair Name: they don't have one, can you put their names though, please? (:
PAIR 1:
zerrin + krysanthe
PAIR 2:
ivey + jadira
PAIR 3:
oran + midori
PAIR 4:
porfiro + jacinta
PAIR 5:
magan + phenice
PAIR 6:
devlin + amets
PAIR 7:
sapna + reve
PAIR 8:
ares + alexa
PAIR 9:
oleander + adina
Include apparel/accents ?: No
Theme/Background: i'm hoping you'd be able to choose them! you have a keen eye for backgrounds. as long as they match the pastel theme of my dragons please (can it be different background for each card) but not so much that it overpowers, if that makes sense? for example, 'the light' background matches perfectly, and doesn't overpower ((: thank you so much!
Font Ideas ? (elegant, creepy, same as example...): same as example, please!

Style: (see examples)
Rounded corners ? No
Circle or Rectangle text box ? Rectangle box, please

Hatchling previews(+5kt) ? No

Any Extra Comments:
i loved how you did them last time! i'd love the same this time round! <3 this is 90k treasure or 90 gems, right?? (:
59971661.png
@blink182

hi again! thanks for ordering again haha. I actually have a 10% discount for returning customers, so it'll actually be 81kt/g :)

Expect your cards to be done in the next few days~
@blink182

hi again! thanks for ordering again haha. I actually have a 10% discount for returning customers, so it'll actually be 81kt/g :)

Expect your cards to be done in the next few days~
@StarJuice currently in a hatchery revamp atm, i noticed your main page said max of 10 cards. i know i would have more than 10 pairs probably upto 25 in total absolute max as theres a few from a friends lair as its a joint hatchery. im way too busy with my degree atm to make my own cards and tbh theyd be half baked but i was wondering if youd take it on even tho its over the 10 pairs stated?
@StarJuice currently in a hatchery revamp atm, i noticed your main page said max of 10 cards. i know i would have more than 10 pairs probably upto 25 in total absolute max as theres a few from a friends lair as its a joint hatchery. im way too busy with my degree atm to make my own cards and tbh theyd be half baked but i was wondering if youd take it on even tho its over the 10 pairs stated?
@RainbowLove

yeah sure I can take it on, since school's off for now and I have nothing else to do tbh haha (but your order will take a bit longer than usual of course.) just send me all the pair info whenever you're ready~

@RainbowLove

yeah sure I can take it on, since school's off for now and I have nothing else to do tbh haha (but your order will take a bit longer than usual of course.) just send me all the pair info whenever you're ready~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18