Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | --->{500g} script's scribs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Script Your art is lovely! :D Could I be on your pinglist? Thank you! ^_^
@Script Your art is lovely! :D Could I be on your pinglist? Thank you! ^_^
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Script

Could I be on the pinglist for when you open again? Thanks~
@Script

Could I be on the pinglist for when you open again? Thanks~
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@script

FBWEOFBOWE, I adore your style, could you please add me to your pinglist for when you come off hiatus :'0
@script

FBWEOFBOWE, I adore your style, could you please add me to your pinglist for when you come off hiatus :'0
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@script

ASHLBASHASDJ OMG CAN I BE PUT ON YOUR PINGLIST????
@script

ASHLBASHASDJ OMG CAN I BE PUT ON YOUR PINGLIST????
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@script could you please replace roachchoir on your pinglist with scolopendromorph? changed my un :>
@script could you please replace roachchoir on your pinglist with scolopendromorph? changed my un :>
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

rolls in//
heya! im opening 1 slot (sketchy painty bust only) b/c i need some quick cash :'0
my art shop format is a lil outdated, dont worry about having to post a form or anything, just drop me a ref haha

dragon/humanoids are all ok!

slot taken!

@Godot @Argante @Whymsical @KnightYumi @FluentInSarcasm @SarcasticHawke @avianmalware @rowdy

@Amaph @AkiNisha @Ukira @KuraiKarasu @Zelai @strawberrrylips @haxure @WeyrLeader @nemodave @PrinceDirk @Shadowfoxlord @Vedis @Disbounded @Choccie @Ukira @MidnightFS @Skylasha @IceOtter @CyberKitt @Shadowfoxlord @Kaelum @sighborgs @birdfairy @LightCrusader @Lokisenna @Dykeria @Weapon @ElphabaThropp @tybaltcatulet @Lup @pibolar @PantheraScience @StygianForm @MahuruRaji @corvid @Churyu @Cethosia @cosmicConundrum

@64ky @ghostifique @sacnite @valdosta @Naegiri
@LocalGhostBoy @lunibear @QuetzalQueen @LeeHarcroft @arinyl
rolls in//
heya! im opening 1 slot (sketchy painty bust only) b/c i need some quick cash :'0
my art shop format is a lil outdated, dont worry about having to post a form or anything, just drop me a ref haha

dragon/humanoids are all ok!

slot taken!

@Godot @Argante @Whymsical @KnightYumi @FluentInSarcasm @SarcasticHawke @avianmalware @rowdy

@Amaph @AkiNisha @Ukira @KuraiKarasu @Zelai @strawberrrylips @haxure @WeyrLeader @nemodave @PrinceDirk @Shadowfoxlord @Vedis @Disbounded @Choccie @Ukira @MidnightFS @Skylasha @IceOtter @CyberKitt @Shadowfoxlord @Kaelum @sighborgs @birdfairy @LightCrusader @Lokisenna @Dykeria @Weapon @ElphabaThropp @tybaltcatulet @Lup @pibolar @PantheraScience @StygianForm @MahuruRaji @corvid @Churyu @Cethosia @cosmicConundrum

@64ky @ghostifique @sacnite @valdosta @Naegiri
@LocalGhostBoy @lunibear @QuetzalQueen @LeeHarcroft @arinyl
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@script
WOW I cant believe i finally got a slot from you i'm always just too late and someone has already claimed it,, i'm so excited LMAO
OKAY SO not sure if you're familiar with the source so i've made an imgur album of refs but you can also google the character for more if needed
the character is rachel amber from life is strange! could you give her a sort of melancholy expression, and like.. a simplified wings/halo behind her? like kind of sketchy like how the backgrounds are in your example busts. if that makes sense??
@script
WOW I cant believe i finally got a slot from you i'm always just too late and someone has already claimed it,, i'm so excited LMAO
OKAY SO not sure if you're familiar with the source so i've made an imgur album of refs but you can also google the character for more if needed
the character is rachel amber from life is strange! could you give her a sort of melancholy expression, and like.. a simplified wings/halo behind her? like kind of sketchy like how the backgrounds are in your example busts. if that makes sense??
crowish.gif
@script
mind adding me to the pinglist?
@script
mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
[size=2]@birdfairy flails// ohmygosh im super flattered to hear that [s]and im so sorry im bad at being consistent with opening slots hAH[/s] so do you mean something like this? :o [img]https://s14.postimg.org/di3g5vua9/New_Canvas.png[/img] i can always make the wings less realistic if you prefer it? and i can switch to a medieval style dinner-plate-behind-the-head halo as well haha
@birdfairy

flails// ohmygosh im super flattered to hear that and im so sorry im bad at being consistent with opening slots hAH

so do you mean something like this? :o

New_Canvas.png

i can always make the wings less realistic if you prefer it? and i can switch to a medieval style dinner-plate-behind-the-head halo as well haha

B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@script
yeah omg that's exactly what i had in mind!!
@script
yeah omg that's exactly what i had in mind!!
crowish.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7