Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | --->{500g} script's scribs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Script

Hello you have amazing art, and I'd like a slot for traditional sketch, please.

Username: CrimsonSasaki.
Ref: Here! His dragon is here if you want any information of his character, but I'm only asking for his human form!
Extras/Add-Ons: If you can, can you give him some pearls in his hair? :0
Payment: Treasure. 100kt, yes?

@Script

Hello you have amazing art, and I'd like a slot for traditional sketch, please.

Username: CrimsonSasaki.
Ref: Here! His dragon is here if you want any information of his character, but I'm only asking for his human form!
Extras/Add-Ons: If you can, can you give him some pearls in his hair? :0
Payment: Treasure. 100kt, yes?

tbqQ4UU.png
@CrimsonSasaki

Awesome! Send payment whenever you're ready :)
@CrimsonSasaki

Awesome! Send payment whenever you're ready :)
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Script Could I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Script Could I be added to your pinglist, please?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
3 slots are open! Fair warning, depending on complexity I might only be able to complete one piece a week, as classes are overwhelming rn ^^" Thanks for sticking around!

@Godot @Argante @Whymsical @KnightYumi @FluentInSarcasm @SarcasticHawke

@hoothootx3 @Amaph @AkiNisha @Sacnite @Ukira @KuraiKarasu @Zelai @strawberrrylips @haxure @WeyrLeader @nemodave @PrinceDirk @Shadowfoxlord @Vedis @Disbounded @Choccie @Ukira @MidnightFS @Skylasha @IceOtter @CyberKitt @roachchoir @/Kaelum @sighborgs @birdfairy @LightCrusader @Lokisenna @Dykeria @Weapon @ElphabaThropp @tybaltcatulet @Lup

@glassglower @emmygoat @RedRoomRomance
3 slots are open! Fair warning, depending on complexity I might only be able to complete one piece a week, as classes are overwhelming rn ^^" Thanks for sticking around!

@Godot @Argante @Whymsical @KnightYumi @FluentInSarcasm @SarcasticHawke

@hoothootx3 @Amaph @AkiNisha @Sacnite @Ukira @KuraiKarasu @Zelai @strawberrrylips @haxure @WeyrLeader @nemodave @PrinceDirk @Shadowfoxlord @Vedis @Disbounded @Choccie @Ukira @MidnightFS @Skylasha @IceOtter @CyberKitt @roachchoir @/Kaelum @sighborgs @birdfairy @LightCrusader @Lokisenna @Dykeria @Weapon @ElphabaThropp @tybaltcatulet @Lup

@glassglower @emmygoat @RedRoomRomance
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

@Script I'd like a slot for a digital headshot (dragon) and...will you accept an [item=eliminate] as payment? if so I'd like a portrait of my handsome Archibald Username: KnightYumi Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16844236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168443/16844236_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras/Add-Ons: He's a real nobleman, silent and proud, but at the same time, he's so loving (loves his husband) Payment: [item=eliminate] or other if you wish
@Script

I'd like a slot for a digital headshot (dragon) and...will you accept an Eliminate as payment?

if so I'd like a portrait of my handsome Archibald

Username: KnightYumi

Ref:
16844236_350.png

Extras/Add-Ons: He's a real nobleman, silent and proud, but at the same time, he's so loving (loves his husband)

Payment: Eliminate or other if you wish
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi

Absolutely! That's also enough for a cleaner render. ^^ Which dragon did you have in mind?
@KnightYumi

Absolutely! That's also enough for a cleaner render. ^^ Which dragon did you have in mind?
DPSlXho.png

@Script hello there! can i order two things -? if not, i'll just take the digital headshot ; v ; Username: sighborgs Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15394253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153943/15394253_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras/Add-Ons: this one is a digital headshot! & if you're not opposed to it, i'd love if you could draw pink roses around the brim of his hat! Payment: treasure + a water egg! owo; and for the second- Username: sighborgs Ref: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7699032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76991/7699032_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras/Add-Ons: this one's the traditional sketch + basic colors. if you're not okay with two orders at once, then you can skip this ; v ; Payment: treasure!
@Script
hello there! can i order two things -? if not, i'll just take the digital headshot ; v ;

Username: sighborgs
Ref:
15394253_350.png

Extras/Add-Ons: this one is a digital headshot! & if you're not opposed to it, i'd love if you could draw pink roses around the brim of his hat!
Payment: treasure + a water egg! owo;

and for the second-

Username: sighborgs
Ref:
7699032_350.png

Extras/Add-Ons: this one's the traditional sketch + basic colors. if you're not okay with two orders at once, then you can skip this ; v ;
Payment: treasure!
terrariums_by_pinkpprince-d6xcxfp.gif
@Script

hey you have really lovely art ! can i be put on the pinglist ?
@Script

hey you have really lovely art ! can i be put on the pinglist ?
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@sighborgs
No problem! I got you down, send payment whenever you're ready! ^^

@avianmalware
Added~
@sighborgs
No problem! I got you down, send payment whenever you're ready! ^^

@avianmalware
Added~
DPSlXho.png

@majikjj @seaweedsalad @frozenlake @Cinnamonobono

Hey babes~ Just wanna let y'all know I have an art shop. If you want to be added to the pinglist hmu okok :^)))
@majikjj @seaweedsalad @frozenlake @Cinnamonobono

Hey babes~ Just wanna let y'all know I have an art shop. If you want to be added to the pinglist hmu okok :^)))
DPSlXho.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7