Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bonni's bakery [art shop]![open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/53b75a6929bb0f03fdb1a788cd57b4f9/tumblr_p37z0gWrW91wtjoxjo2_1280.png[/img] [font=poiret one][size=4]he sits there, tails twitching as he gently scribbles away on the paper. he scarcely notices someone approaching his table, too entertained by his 'work'. it takes you slamming the bell next to him six times to get his attention. finally, he looks up at you, green eyes blinking in a confused nature. however, he soon composes himself, a smile becoming apparent. another customer. [b]"how can i help you?"[/b] --- hello! welcome to my little art shop, affectionately nicknamed the bakery. i'm bonni, though most times i will be using my persona tan to represent myself here. he's the raccoon you see in my banner! scrolling below will inform you of what this shop is like! thank's for stopping by!![/center]
tumblr_p37z0gWrW91wtjoxjo2_1280.png

he sits there, tails twitching as he gently scribbles away on the paper. he scarcely notices someone approaching his table, too entertained by his 'work'. it takes you slamming the bell next to him six times to get his attention. finally, he looks up at you, green eyes blinking in a confused nature. however, he soon composes himself, a smile becoming apparent. another customer.
"how can i help you?"

---

hello! welcome to my little art shop, affectionately nicknamed the bakery. i'm bonni, though most times i will be using my persona tan to represent myself here. he's the raccoon you see in my banner! scrolling below will inform you of what this shop is like! thank's for stopping by!!
RULES

-- no nsfw
-- i reserve the right to deny commissions
-- i have a limited number of slots. only high bribes will break this format.
-- commissions, at most, will be completed in a month unless otherwise stated.
-- usd commissions take priority
-- no guardians. please. i cannot do them at all.
-- commissions now require a 50 gem minimum for a cartoony bust, and increased difficulty will require increased payment.
-- i take payment up front, via cr.
-- if placed on toyhou.se, credit me please. my name is bonb0ns there.
RULES

-- no nsfw
-- i reserve the right to deny commissions
-- i have a limited number of slots. only high bribes will break this format.
-- commissions, at most, will be completed in a month unless otherwise stated.
-- usd commissions take priority
-- no guardians. please. i cannot do them at all.
-- commissions now require a 50 gem minimum for a cartoony bust, and increased difficulty will require increased payment.
-- i take payment up front, via cr.
-- if placed on toyhou.se, credit me please. my name is bonb0ns there.
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bb7f/f/2018/087/6/e/commishy_things_by_candiedcreep-dc75qqz.png[/img][/center] [center][font=poiret one][size=7][b]examples[/b][/size] my full array of examples are [url=https://sta.sh/2eofsgwhvkz?edit=1]here[/url]!
commishy_things_by_candiedcreep-dc75qqz.png
examples

my full array of examples are here!
SLOTS

--@
--@
--@
SLOTS

--@
--@
--@
BRIBES
let me dream
-- clothing wishlist items
-- skin/accent wishlist items
-- misc wishlist items
-- gem familiars
-- unhatched eggs
-- capsule and capsule dragons
-- chests of any sort
-- baldwin materials
BRIBES
let me dream
-- clothing wishlist items
-- skin/accent wishlist items
-- misc wishlist items
-- gem familiars
-- unhatched eggs
-- capsule and capsule dragons
-- chests of any sort
-- baldwin materials
SPECIALS

-- any purchase equaling over 500 gems in price gets a free speedpaint of whatever they've ordered.
SPECIALS

-- any purchase equaling over 500 gems in price gets a free speedpaint of whatever they've ordered.
PRICES + FORM

currently pwyw pricing!

Quote:
@bonb0ns , i'd like to order!!
want: answer
character reference: answer
payment: answer
notes: answer
PRICES + FORM

currently pwyw pricing!

Quote:
@bonb0ns , i'd like to order!!