Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [RELOCATED] laxi's art shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FableArchitect

does 80kt for a price sound good w/ shells?

@Celesol

i can give it a whirl, though it might not be my strong point. c:
@FableArchitect

does 80kt for a price sound good w/ shells?

@Celesol

i can give it a whirl, though it might not be my strong point. c:
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@Laxi

I don't have the funds at the moment, but please keep me on the pinglist. I love your style! <3
@Laxi

I don't have the funds at the moment, but please keep me on the pinglist. I love your style! <3
@Laxi

Sure, that sounds fine to me! Do you want me to fill out a proper order form?
@Laxi

Sure, that sounds fine to me! Do you want me to fill out a proper order form?
KPOdeE5.png
@FableArchitect

no, it's fine ! ^v^ adding to the queue.
@FableArchitect

no, it's fine ! ^v^ adding to the queue.
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@Catkiol

done your comm ! ^v^ please check the message i left in the CR for your final image. if you'd like any changes, please let me know. thank you for commissioning me.
@Catkiol

done your comm ! ^v^ please check the message i left in the CR for your final image. if you'd like any changes, please let me know. thank you for commissioning me.
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
[size=4][font=sylfaen][color=#b1deba]i'd like some spicy art, please @laxi ![/color][/font][/size] [indent][size=2][b]lair ID.[/b] 221787 [b]OC reference/dragon BBcode.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33763754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337638/33763754_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]style/commission type.[/b] Sketch! [b]payment.[/b] Gems~ [b]other.[/b] He has lore in his bio, if that helps~ [i]i have read laxi's rules & guidelines and acknowledge she has the right to turn down comms.[/i][/size][/indent]
i'd like some spicy art, please
@laxi !
lair ID. 221787
OC reference/dragon BBcode.
33763754_350.png

style/commission type. Sketch!
payment. Gems~
other. He has lore in his bio, if that helps~
i have read laxi's rules & guidelines and acknowledge she has the right to turn down comms.
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt

does 75kt [ about 90 gems at the ratio of 1:830 ] sounds alright to you? c:
@lightningpelt

does 75kt [ about 90 gems at the ratio of 1:830 ] sounds alright to you? c:
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@Laxi Sounds perfect! I'll send it over straightaway~
@Laxi Sounds perfect! I'll send it over straightaway~
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Laxi . Hello! Your style is awesome! :D Would you be open to doing anthro headshots as well? I would like a slot either way :)
@Laxi . Hello! Your style is awesome! :D Would you be open to doing anthro headshots as well? I would like a slot either way :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

hmm,, it depends ! if you could show me what it is you want, perhaps i could make it work !
@StygianForm

hmm,, it depends ! if you could show me what it is you want, perhaps i could make it work !
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8