Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [RELOCATED] laxi's art shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
boop
boop
TvGyETb.gif
@Celesol @WyrmMother @Catkiol @FableArchitect @AquaSoars

hello ! ^v^ all of you have either asked to be on my pinglist/have shown interest on my IC thread and requested to be pinged. i've put you all on my general pinglist, but if you'd like to be removed, please ask. excuse any mispings.

anyways, i'm open for orders [ headshots only at the moment ]. please do feel free to look around or give some feedback. thank you all for your time and patience !
@Celesol @WyrmMother @Catkiol @FableArchitect @AquaSoars

hello ! ^v^ all of you have either asked to be on my pinglist/have shown interest on my IC thread and requested to be pinged. i've put you all on my general pinglist, but if you'd like to be removed, please ask. excuse any mispings.

anyways, i'm open for orders [ headshots only at the moment ]. please do feel free to look around or give some feedback. thank you all for your time and patience !
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@Laxi can I get a headsot sketch of this boy? ;0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35907101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359072/35907101_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Laxi can I get a headsot sketch of this boy? ;0

35907101_350.png
irjPdAT.png
@Catkiol

would you like his apparel as well? ^^
@Catkiol

would you like his apparel as well? ^^
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@Laxi how much would it be with apparel ?
@Laxi how much would it be with apparel ?
irjPdAT.png
@Catkiol

75kt with, 60kt without. c:
@Catkiol

75kt with, 60kt without. c:
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@laxi I'll go with apparel then :>
@laxi I'll go with apparel then :>
irjPdAT.png
@Catkiol

send half payment please ! ^v^ i'll get started tomorrow.
@Catkiol

send half payment please ! ^v^ i'll get started tomorrow.
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
@laxi What a pleasant surprise! Your shop is charming - you've done a great job setting it up! (It is silly how much I adore 'shoppe' spelled this way) I'd love to put in an order for a sketch headshot for this boy! Would it be possible to include the shells from his cloak? (Artistic license is accepted, of course ^^) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81788/8178798_350.png[/img]
@laxi

What a pleasant surprise! Your shop is charming - you've done a great job setting it up! (It is silly how much I adore 'shoppe' spelled this way)

I'd love to put in an order for a sketch headshot for this boy! Would it be possible to include the shells from his cloak? (Artistic license is accepted, of course ^^)

8178798_350.png
KPOdeE5.png
@Laxi Yaayy, thanks for pinging me!

How would you feel about a feral bear OC? :D

It's, uh, not quite a cat or a dog, but it's kinda similar, lol.
@Laxi Yaayy, thanks for pinging me!

How would you feel about a feral bear OC? :D

It's, uh, not quite a cat or a dog, but it's kinda similar, lol.
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8