Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // { Natsume's Art Shop } // (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Disillusionist

Your art is ready in the completed section ˆ-ˆ hope you like her˜
@Disillusionist

Your art is ready in the completed section ˆ-ˆ hope you like her˜
giphy.gif
@Natsumereikosan AAAAAAAHHH she's so pretty! Her face is so sweet, and I love how you captured her smile~ :'D

I'll send your payment now. May I be on your pinglist again, please? I don't mind being at the bottom, as I know there are other customers ahead of me. ^^
@Natsumereikosan AAAAAAAHHH she's so pretty! Her face is so sweet, and I love how you captured her smile~ :'D

I'll send your payment now. May I be on your pinglist again, please? I don't mind being at the bottom, as I know there are other customers ahead of me. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Synesthesially

Last chance to fill out an order form :) otherwise I'm opening up the first slot˜
@Synesthesially

Last chance to fill out an order form :) otherwise I'm opening up the first slot˜
giphy.gif
@rethi

Slot 2 is open~ you can fill out a form now :)
@rethi

Slot 2 is open~ you can fill out a form now :)
giphy.gif
@Natsumereikosan Username: Synesthesially Refs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6635732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66358/6635732_350.png[/img] [/url] Offer: 35g?
@Natsumereikosan

Username: Synesthesially
Refs:
6635732_350.png

Offer: 35g?

21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png tumblr_inline_ovv3f2Lz8X1so6t4z_540.png 21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png
21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png tumblr_inline_ovv3jhARZp1so6t4z_540.png 21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png
21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png tumblr_inline_ovv3f7WYyg1so6t4z_540.png 21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png
@Synesthesially

Oh I see you filled out a form before! Sorry I missed it :) Would you like her in human form?

@Synesthesially

Oh I see you filled out a form before! Sorry I missed it :) Would you like her in human form?

giphy.gif
@Disillusionist

So glad you loved her ˆ-ˆ Of course you can be on the pinglist again ˜ there's no limit :D
@Disillusionist

So glad you loved her ˆ-ˆ Of course you can be on the pinglist again ˜ there's no limit :D
giphy.gif
@Natsumereikosan Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to working with you again. Good luck with the rest of your orders. ^_^
@Natsumereikosan Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to working with you again. Good luck with the rest of your orders. ^_^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Natsumereikosan

Dragon form please! <3
@Natsumereikosan

Dragon form please! <3

21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png tumblr_inline_ovv3f2Lz8X1so6t4z_540.png 21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png
21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png tumblr_inline_ovv3jhARZp1so6t4z_540.png 21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png
21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png tumblr_inline_ovv3f7WYyg1so6t4z_540.png 21_by_aliensticker-dbnxgiu.png
@Synesthesially

Alright, thanks for waiting! ˆ-ˆ
@Synesthesially

Alright, thanks for waiting! ˆ-ˆ
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29