Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | auro art | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@auroshen I'm definitely not ready for blue oml can you reserve a slot for me while I pull up refs please?
@auroshen I'm definitely not ready for blue oml can you reserve a slot for me while I pull up refs please?
EOfU7Bh.png
@Changkyun Got it!

All slots filled, pinglist open. :)
@Changkyun Got it!

All slots filled, pinglist open. :)
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen out of curiosity, would either of these two accents be of interest to you?

I saw you like swiftkicker and Accents' work and I'm not really attached to my items as much tbh, it's fine if not and I'll still take the headshot sketch, but I figured I'd ask!
@auroshen out of curiosity, would either of these two accents be of interest to you?

I saw you like swiftkicker and Accents' work and I'm not really attached to my items as much tbh, it's fine if not and I'll still take the headshot sketch, but I figured I'd ask!
EOfU7Bh.png
@Changkyun Hmm.. I have to think about Ji Nian; I don't have a dragon for it yet which is why I'm hesitant to take it. Can I give you a decision on that in a day or two? (I'd value it at 1.5kg or one colored and shaded fullbody)
@Changkyun Hmm.. I have to think about Ji Nian; I don't have a dragon for it yet which is why I'm hesitant to take it. Can I give you a decision on that in a day or two? (I'd value it at 1.5kg or one colored and shaded fullbody)
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen
Mind adding me to the ping list?
@auroshen
Mind adding me to the ping list?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas Got you down!
@Mazurkas Got you down!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen

Thanks for holding my slot! n _ n

I'd love to grab an uncoloured sketch waist up from you! I don't really know which character you'd prefer, so you're welcome to choose whoever you like the most <:

- Alistair
- Remiel
- Shiro

That should be 500g, right? :0 (would it be okay to do 250kt / 250g ;; )
@auroshen

Thanks for holding my slot! n _ n

I'd love to grab an uncoloured sketch waist up from you! I don't really know which character you'd prefer, so you're welcome to choose whoever you like the most <:

- Alistair
- Remiel
- Shiro

That should be 500g, right? :0 (would it be okay to do 250kt / 250g ;; )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@auroshen that's fine with me!
@auroshen that's fine with me!
EOfU7Bh.png
@Changkyun What dragon/character would you like me to sketch? :0

@Rochambeau I think I'll try Jove; split payment is totally okay! You can send half upfront, either half works :D

Going to sleep now but will start commissions tomorrow evening.
@Changkyun What dragon/character would you like me to sketch? :0

@Rochambeau I think I'll try Jove; split payment is totally okay! You can send half upfront, either half works :D

Going to sleep now but will start commissions tomorrow evening.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen

Pinglist would be lovely <3 Hopefully I can grab a slot next time.
@auroshen

Pinglist would be lovely <3 Hopefully I can grab a slot next time.
XKrZiyx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6