Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fund machine broke (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@tybaltcatulet
@MaribelEmerson
@Xairathan

Will make giant pinglist tomorrow and I will take a new batch! <3 thank you for showing interest ;-;
@tybaltcatulet
@MaribelEmerson
@Xairathan

Will make giant pinglist tomorrow and I will take a new batch! <3 thank you for showing interest ;-;
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
@Oroke @leyline @kennythedoomer @Rohana @zzzhorses @Xairathan @MaribelEmerson @tybaltcatulet @Mollyf50

Hello! I am open again I will take three slots and if I finish those take some more today!

The ping list is in order but I might take bribes ? (I don't want to be unfair )
@Oroke @leyline @kennythedoomer @Rohana @zzzhorses @Xairathan @MaribelEmerson @tybaltcatulet @Mollyf50

Hello! I am open again I will take three slots and if I finish those take some more today!

The ping list is in order but I might take bribes ? (I don't want to be unfair )
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
@princessvaultboy Aah I'd please like a digital bust for her! (there are gijinkas for reference in her bio~ ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30758785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307588/30758785_350.png[/img] [/url]
@princessvaultboy

Aah I'd please like a digital bust for her! (there are gijinkas for reference in her bio~ )

30758785_350.png
tumblr_ooijx0IDl31wnxxc9o1_400.png Click for tamagotchi dragons! ->
(Ask me about art trades!)
rsceOsc.gif
@kennythedoomer

Will do! I love her colors!
@kennythedoomer

Will do! I love her colors!
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
@princessvaultboy
AAAAAAAAAAAY ok so all I have is this minecraft skin
Could you do anything with that? For a headshot btw
@princessvaultboy
AAAAAAAAAAAY ok so all I have is this minecraft skin
Could you do anything with that? For a headshot btw
UwUnl7O.png
@princessvaultboy Hello! I'd like to get a bust of my character Kevin, here's a couple refs. I have more refs of him but they involve some gore so I'm not sure if they're okay to link to you or not :v

Edit: Oh heck I didn't know the pinglist was a waitlist, I'm sorry for jumping in, I just saw your board up. I can offer a bribe of 500 gems on top of your regular price, if that's ok?
@princessvaultboy Hello! I'd like to get a bust of my character Kevin, here's a couple refs. I have more refs of him but they involve some gore so I'm not sure if they're okay to link to you or not :v

Edit: Oh heck I didn't know the pinglist was a waitlist, I'm sorry for jumping in, I just saw your board up. I can offer a bribe of 500 gems on top of your regular price, if that's ok?
@princessvaultboy
Crap! Am I late?? Can I get one??
also pinglist lmao;;?

Edit: Oh waiiit
are you doing the first three in yer pinglist? o3o
@princessvaultboy
Crap! Am I late?? Can I get one??
also pinglist lmao;;?

Edit: Oh waiiit
are you doing the first three in yer pinglist? o3o
JZfZaEI.png
@princessvaultboy If you still have a slot for me, I'd love to order a digital bust of this boy! :D
@princessvaultboy If you still have a slot for me, I'd love to order a digital bust of this boy! :D
@kennythedoomer Here she is! I really like her colors and outfit! (Let me know if I need to change anything!) [img]http://i.imgur.com/gddYHxS.jpg[/img]
@kennythedoomer

Here she is! I really like her colors and outfit! (Let me know if I need to change anything!)

gddYHxS.jpg
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
@Bewildebeest

You are first!!

@Oroke

You are second!

@YetDarker

Third

@leyline

Fourth!
@Bewildebeest