Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I genuinely think you need to add at least another digit to your prices, because you are really skilled actually. That fullbody Fae. Wow. That's the best fullbody Fae anatomy I've seen on here.

Let me shuffle through my dragons to see who I want art for.

@@oppay
I genuinely think you need to add at least another digit to your prices, because you are really skilled actually. That fullbody Fae. Wow. That's the best fullbody Fae anatomy I've seen on here.

Let me shuffle through my dragons to see who I want art for.

@@oppay
4UUQPPZ.gif
@oppay [b]Username[/b]: @VoxxVoleur [u][b]Order[/b][/u]: ([b]Character name[/b]): Kayla [b]Reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22119665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221197/22119665_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description[/b]: Kayla has a very long bio and I would honestly pay you extra just to read it for the trouble. I can't really do her justice in a short summary. Former leader of espionage, master of infiltration, formerly possessed the negotiating power and resources to destroy clans - which she did many times... she always lived as someone else. [b]Style[/b]: Normal [b]Type[/b]: Sketch/LineArt [b]Format[/b]: Complete [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure, will confirm the number with your calculations. [b][u]Other:[/u][/b] [b]Gene[/b] - Poison/Peregrine [b]Apparel[/b] - Up to you, I'll pay for what you would like doing as the artist. [b]Skin[/b] - I'll pay for her accent. It covers her ice underbelly and recolors her pearl. [b]Familiar[/b] - No [b]Scene, position, event, anything you would like to have in the drawing....[/b] First and foremost whatever you think would be most fitting lore wise, then - Out of all of her previous art references, for how she is now, [url=http://i.imgur.com/7jSAYhY.png]this adopt[/url] and [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/b8c6a0e94f95516585f3e51f1df87ea1/tumblr_o5qhd7RnkX1vrboiqo2_400.png]this sketch[/url] show her personality from expression the best. I'd love to see her laying down, but anything will do. I love having art of my girl and with how fluid she is lore wise, it's very hard to go wrong.
@oppay
Username: @VoxxVoleur
Order:
(Character name): Kayla
Reference:

22119665_350.png

Description: Kayla has a very long bio and I would honestly pay you extra just to read it for the trouble. I can't really do her justice in a short summary. Former leader of espionage, master of infiltration, formerly possessed the negotiating power and resources to destroy clans - which she did many times... she always lived as someone else.
Style: Normal
Type: Sketch/LineArt
Format: Complete
Payment: Treasure, will confirm the number with your calculations.
Other:
Gene - Poison/Peregrine
Apparel - Up to you, I'll pay for what you would like doing as the artist.
Skin - I'll pay for her accent. It covers her ice underbelly and recolors her pearl.
Familiar - No
Scene, position, event, anything you would like to have in the drawing....
First and foremost whatever you think would be most fitting lore wise, then -

Out of all of her previous art references, for how she is now, this adopt and this sketch show her personality from expression the best.

I'd love to see her laying down, but anything will do. I love having art of my girl and with how fluid she is lore wise, it's very hard to go wrong.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Thanks ^^

But i won't raise my price, i looking for something to draw, the price only serve to avoid a too big rush, so i can keep up with the request and have enought time to enjoy the drawing process.

And seriously she will be so fun to do. Her price is around 20kt. Payment will be take after i show you the sketch, the Lineart will come sone after. Is it okey for you?
@VoxxVoleur Thanks ^^

But i won't raise my price, i looking for something to draw, the price only serve to avoid a too big rush, so i can keep up with the request and have enought time to enjoy the drawing process.

And seriously she will be so fun to do. Her price is around 20kt. Payment will be take after i show you the sketch, the Lineart will come sone after. Is it okey for you?
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngDaxXxIb.png
Up
Up
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo3_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngDaxXxIb.png
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8