Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The LAB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53
@RedWillia Your chibi is done! Let me know if I need to change anything or if you would like the full size version. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/a3n3xfnbxbdrmk7/Shiradeacheeb-small.png[/img] I liked doing all the little glowing extras she has, they're super neat
@RedWillia Your chibi is done! Let me know if I need to change anything or if you would like the full size version.
Shiradeacheeb-small.png

I liked doing all the little glowing extras she has, they're super neat
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
@stormchesters

Ooooh that's beautiful *.* It turned out more than ok! I love it! The sun theme comes through perfectly. I especially like how you did the circle of the sun with her whiskers, that's something I've never seen done before and I looove this level of creativity~ Great job!!

I have a question for you. Obvously I wouldn't want to clog anyone's slots, and of course all commissionners deserve equal chance at a shot. But since you still have slots open, could I order again from you right away? 'Cause I really like your style~~
@stormchesters

Ooooh that's beautiful *.* It turned out more than ok! I love it! The sun theme comes through perfectly. I especially like how you did the circle of the sun with her whiskers, that's something I've never seen done before and I looove this level of creativity~ Great job!!

I have a question for you. Obvously I wouldn't want to clog anyone's slots, and of course all commissionners deserve equal chance at a shot. But since you still have slots open, could I order again from you right away? 'Cause I really like your style~~
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@Nordlyssian
Thank you, I'm very glad you like it! :D And I don't mind at all if you order again, in fact I'd be very flattered.
@Nordlyssian
Thank you, I'm very glad you like it! :D And I don't mind at all if you order again, in fact I'd be very flattered.
Awesome! I'm on that right away, then~ Since you did such a great job with the sun, how about taking a crack at the moon? ^_- @stormchesters [b]Name:[/b] Nordlyssian [b]Tier:[/b] watercolor style bust [b]Dragon image:[/b] This is Nott, goddess of the night: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31684979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316850/31684979_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel/skin/accent to include:[/b] same as with Sol, Nott has an accent I'd be absolutely delighted to see you draw. If possible, I'd love for her veil and the jewelry on her fins to be included. I hope it's within reason ^.^ [b]Additional requests:[/b] Nott has a written bio and asthetic moodboards for you to check out and get inspired by. Being the goddess of the night, she's opposite of Sol, and her theme centers around the moon and stars and darkness. Pose and expression are of course up to you, feel free to take it anywhere you'd like ^_^ You did such a great job before, I completely trust you~ [b]Payment:[/b] 100kt
Awesome! I'm on that right away, then~
Since you did such a great job with the sun, how about taking a crack at the moon? ^_-

@stormchesters

Name: Nordlyssian
Tier: watercolor style bust
Dragon image: This is Nott, goddess of the night:
31684979_350.png

Apparel/skin/accent to include: same as with Sol, Nott has an accent I'd be absolutely delighted to see you draw. If possible, I'd love for her veil and the jewelry on her fins to be included. I hope it's within reason ^.^
Additional requests: Nott has a written bio and asthetic moodboards for you to check out and get inspired by. Being the goddess of the night, she's opposite of Sol, and her theme centers around the moon and stars and darkness. Pose and expression are of course up to you, feel free to take it anywhere you'd like ^_^ You did such a great job before, I completely trust you~
Payment: 100kt
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@RoyalSketchbook
That is so awesome - thank you!!

And yes, could you send me the link to the full version? I have learned from Photobucket and the random paywall that it is better to save the art in several places :/

Is this version linkable or should I reupload it somewhere else?
@RoyalSketchbook
That is so awesome - thank you!!

And yes, could you send me the link to the full version? I have learned from Photobucket and the random paywall that it is better to save the art in several places :/

Is this version linkable or should I reupload it somewhere else?
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Nordlyssian
Alright, I've recorded your order on the sheet, and I'll start working on your lovely goddess asap. Her accent shouldn't be an issue, silks are always fun to draw. :D
@Nordlyssian
Alright, I've recorded your order on the sheet, and I'll start working on your lovely goddess asap. Her accent shouldn't be an issue, silks are always fun to draw. :D
@stormchesters

Brilliant! I'm looking forward to it~ I'll send payment to the treasurers right away so everything's taken care of.
@stormchesters

Brilliant! I'm looking forward to it~ I'll send payment to the treasurers right away so everything's taken care of.
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@aurorie

...well I'm a silly xD' Sorry about that! Fixed!
@aurorie

...well I'm a silly xD' Sorry about that! Fixed!
IzcQVPJ.png
@rainyjackalope
thank you so much! she looks exactly how i wanted her to look c:
@rainyjackalope
thank you so much! she looks exactly how i wanted her to look c:
@aurorie

I'm glad to hear it! :D Thanks for ordering~
@aurorie

I'm glad to hear it! :D Thanks for ordering~
IzcQVPJ.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53