Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW(USD, foster kittens/personal help)
1 2 3 4 5
@Rahkali
Ahhh, sorry to hear things have been so stressful for you! Hopefully it all calms down soon. Don't worry about art delays, life has a habit of throwing surprises around - just make sure to look after yourself :)
@Rahkali
Ahhh, sorry to hear things have been so stressful for you! Hopefully it all calms down soon. Don't worry about art delays, life has a habit of throwing surprises around - just make sure to look after yourself :)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@rahkali

take your time, omg ;; our car overheated just yesterday and the fans have to be fixed or replaced so i feel that pain orz
@rahkali

take your time, omg ;; our car overheated just yesterday and the fans have to be fixed or replaced so i feel that pain orz
@TwinFish @obiwan @MelanaShadow @YetDarker Hi again :'D Sorry for the pings ehe.. Another little update! I made a thing XD [img]https://pre15.deviantart.net/31ca/th/pre/i/2017/236/e/a/kittennssss_by_rahkali-dbl833o.png[/img] They're doing so well and I don't have to go back to the vet for another two and a half weeks :D You guys have no idea how appreciative I am for the help and patience, their last bill was just over the amount I received from your commissions and donations combined, so I am very very grateful. <3 On my own status :'D Turns out third shift absolutely murdered me this week, and I'll be going back to 2nd on Monday. That was brutal and I am sick as a dog from the lack of sleep and screwy scheduling. Unfortunately all of that means that I wasn't able to even touch my laptop, because all week i was like.. "WHEN DO I SLEEP THOUGH. HOW DOES THIS WORK." But! I'm working on fixing everything back to the way it was, and I hope to get back to art over the weekend. I really really do appreciate the patience ;; I'm so slow with art and this week brought on a huge block, but I'm working on it. That is all XD I just want to make sure I communicate with you guys about all this, it's only fair. Last thing I want to do is make you think I've cheated you out of your money ^^'
@TwinFish
@obiwan
@MelanaShadow
@YetDarker

Hi again :'D Sorry for the pings ehe..
Another little update! I made a thing XD
kittennssss_by_rahkali-dbl833o.png

They're doing so well and I don't have to go back to the vet for another two and a half weeks :D You guys have no idea how appreciative I am for the help and patience, their last bill was just over the amount I received from your commissions and donations combined, so I am very very grateful. <3

On my own status :'D Turns out third shift absolutely murdered me this week, and I'll be going back to 2nd on Monday. That was brutal and I am sick as a dog from the lack of sleep and screwy scheduling.
Unfortunately all of that means that I wasn't able to even touch my laptop, because all week i was like.. "WHEN DO I SLEEP THOUGH. HOW DOES THIS WORK."
But! I'm working on fixing everything back to the way it was, and I hope to get back to art over the weekend. I really really do appreciate the patience ;; I'm so slow with art and this week brought on a huge block, but I'm working on it.

That is all XD I just want to make sure I communicate with you guys about all this, it's only fair. Last thing I want to do is make you think I've cheated you out of your money ^^'
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
up~
up~

z0HlerP.png
Bump for kitties (and for fabulous art)
Bump for kitties (and for fabulous art)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

They look wonderful! <3
They look wonderful! <3
iPpQXsx.png
Character: My OC Tav's feral form - Reference
Type of art: Bust
Pay amount: 10$
Other details: He's an anubite, a race of demons of egyptian origin that specialize in death magic, which typically has a green, smoky effect. Personality-wise, he's a researcher who is a bit aloof, smiles a lot, and tends to go overboard when doing one of his elaborate-but benign pranks.

If you'd like additional references for another anubite, here's his mother: link

Also, you are awesome for taking on them kittehs.
Character: My OC Tav's feral form - Reference
Type of art: Bust
Pay amount: 10$
Other details: He's an anubite, a race of demons of egyptian origin that specialize in death magic, which typically has a green, smoky effect. Personality-wise, he's a researcher who is a bit aloof, smiles a lot, and tends to go overboard when doing one of his elaborate-but benign pranks.

If you'd like additional references for another anubite, here's his mother: link

Also, you are awesome for taking on them kittehs.
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

OMG so cute! I wish that I could have a pet but my landlord said no. :(
OMG so cute! I wish that I could have a pet but my landlord said no. :(
@Kyreesha

Oh gosh I just saw your post!! So sorry about that ;;

If you still want the bust I'd be more than happy to add you to my to do~ I'll be putting out an "official" update hopefully in the next couple days but due to life circumstances all art will be on hold for at least another week. If you would rather not wait for an undetermined amount of time, I totally understand. ^^

Thank you, btw! For the support and kind words <3
@Kyreesha

Oh gosh I just saw your post!! So sorry about that ;;

If you still want the bust I'd be more than happy to add you to my to do~ I'll be putting out an "official" update hopefully in the next couple days but due to life circumstances all art will be on hold for at least another week. If you would rather not wait for an undetermined amount of time, I totally understand. ^^

Thank you, btw! For the support and kind words <3

z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5