Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW(USD, foster kittens/personal help)
1 2 3 4 5
Bump~
Bump~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
OH MY GOSH
THE FEELS
God knows how well I feel you. I took in a stray with this really bad ear condition, even saw the people that dumped him off on my street. I let him stay over night, and he was so happy, unfortunately I couldn't keep him so I took him to the pet center. ;v; I still feel bad about it, because he absolutely was TERRIFIED of the center;

I don't really want anything drawn, but I can give you $8! o/
@Rahkali
OH MY GOSH
THE FEELS
God knows how well I feel you. I took in a stray with this really bad ear condition, even saw the people that dumped him off on my street. I let him stay over night, and he was so happy, unfortunately I couldn't keep him so I took him to the pet center. ;v; I still feel bad about it, because he absolutely was TERRIFIED of the center;

I don't really want anything drawn, but I can give you $8! o/
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Oh my heavens that breaks my heart, the poor thing!! ;-; I hope he's okay now, but gosh it's so sad when people do that, I don't understand why it happens

And I can PM you my paypal if you're sure, I'd really appreciate it! <3 I would also be more than happy to draw something up for you, if you'd let me~
@YetDarker

Oh my heavens that breaks my heart, the poor thing!! ;-; I hope he's okay now, but gosh it's so sad when people do that, I don't understand why it happens

And I can PM you my paypal if you're sure, I'd really appreciate it! <3 I would also be more than happy to draw something up for you, if you'd let me~

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
I know right? ;v; I am a huuuuuuuuuuuge cat lover and to see just...some one dump a healthy cat like that off? Hell naw! I aint ok with it I:

I'm sure! I already bought my groceries and gas this paycheck and I have no plans for the left overs o///
that's entirely up to you tbh x'D
@Rahkali
I know right? ;v; I am a huuuuuuuuuuuge cat lover and to see just...some one dump a healthy cat like that off? Hell naw! I aint ok with it I:

I'm sure! I already bought my groceries and gas this paycheck and I have no plans for the left overs o///
that's entirely up to you tbh x'D
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Cats are all I need in life! People already tease me about being the crazy old cat person and I don't even care, I love my babies
My parents have a cat that we rescued as well, him and his sister were only a month or two old and were in a ditch during a huge storm ;-; I was raised fostering cats, rescue or otherwise, and I plan on continuing to do so. It breaks my soul to see one sick and I wish more people would welcome them into their homes and hearts
//end kitty vent lol

You are amazing and I love you and I can't thank you enough <33 I'll PM you right now~
@YetDarker

Cats are all I need in life! People already tease me about being the crazy old cat person and I don't even care, I love my babies
My parents have a cat that we rescued as well, him and his sister were only a month or two old and were in a ditch during a huge storm ;-; I was raised fostering cats, rescue or otherwise, and I plan on continuing to do so. It breaks my soul to see one sick and I wish more people would welcome them into their homes and hearts
//end kitty vent lol

You are amazing and I love you and I can't thank you enough <33 I'll PM you right now~

z0HlerP.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/A3nCl8D.gif[/img] Cat-bump ;)
A3nCl8D.gif

Cat-bump ;)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@Rahkali Would you be able to do non-dragons? like ferals or furries? I don't have much in my paypal atm, and really broke, but I might try to help out?
@Rahkali Would you be able to do non-dragons? like ferals or furries? I don't have much in my paypal atm, and really broke, but I might try to help out?
@Saints

I can, yes! For furries, as long as the face is feral and not humanoid we good ^^ human faces are so hard.. bleh.

Aaa while I do really appreciate help, please make sure you can take care of everything you first! ;; <3
@Saints

I can, yes! For furries, as long as the face is feral and not humanoid we good ^^ human faces are so hard.. bleh.

Aaa while I do really appreciate help, please make sure you can take care of everything you first! ;; <3

z0HlerP.png
Bump~
Bump~

z0HlerP.png
@TwinFish
@obiwan
@MelanaShadow

Hey!! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of communication this week about the art D: I was finally given a third shift position at my job, which I've been wanting for over a month, so I've been trying to readjust my schedule from a 2nd shift to 3rd shift, while still on 2nd XD needless to say, I'm cranky and miserable from the weird sleep and have severely lacked motivation to do anything.
But I start my new shift Sunday night so hopefully it can start going up once I get settled into a routine.
As well as that, my 5 month old kitty, Djura, got really sick really quick the other day, and I've been trying to make sure he's getting what he needs. He's back to normal but I'm taking him in tomorrow anyway, since he hasn't had any shots yet.
Another fun thing is my car finally went kaput today, I was an hour and a half late for work, and every idiot person who is flooding my state for the stupid eclipse Monday can just go t f home because people here have lives and all you new people are screwing everything up. The interstate was at a complete standstill for over half an hour and my exit was backed up all the way back down. My car doesn't like stop and go and ended up overheating. Screw every single person from out of state. We don't want you. You are not welcome.
Irritated rant over. :'D

Just thought I'd update you guys so you don't start hating me or whatever :'D

tl;dr I'm switching from second shift to third and readjusting my schedule has killed my motivation, along with the fact that I'm now car-less and my 5mo old cat Djura has been sick; I'm very sorry for the wait and please don't hate me!
@TwinFish
@obiwan
@MelanaShadow

Hey!! I just wanted to apologize for the lack of communication this week about the art D: I was finally given a third shift position at my job, which I've been wanting for over a month, so I've been trying to readjust my schedule from a 2nd shift to 3rd shift, while still on 2nd XD needless to say, I'm cranky and miserable from the weird sleep and have severely lacked motivation to do anything.
But I start my new shift Sunday night so hopefully it can start going up once I get settled into a routine.
As well as that, my 5 month old kitty, Djura, got really sick really quick the other day, and I've been trying to make sure he's getting what he needs. He's back to normal but I'm taking him in tomorrow anyway, since he hasn't had any shots yet.
Another fun thing is my car finally went kaput today, I was an hour and a half late for work, and every idiot person who is flooding my state for the stupid eclipse Monday can just go t f home because people here have lives and all you new people are screwing everything up. The interstate was at a complete standstill for over half an hour and my exit was backed up all the way back down. My car doesn't like stop and go and ended up overheating. Screw every single person from out of state. We don't want you. You are not welcome.
Irritated rant over. :'D

Just thought I'd update you guys so you don't start hating me or whatever :'D

tl;dr I'm switching from second shift to third and readjusting my schedule has killed my motivation, along with the fact that I'm now car-less and my 5mo old cat Djura has been sick; I'm very sorry for the wait and please don't hate me!

z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5