Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW(USD, foster kittens/personal help)
1 2 3 4 5
@Rahkali Glad you like him, he's my random progen and I got really lucky with his colours~ I'm happy to go with the $60, so I'll be good and fill out the form properly ;) [b]Character:[/b] This boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3011427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30115/3011427_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of art:[/b] Digital fullbody [b]Pay amount:[/b] $60 [b]Other details:[/b] He's a fortuneteller, generally uses cards (usually has Trickster's Magic Cards equipped) but he'll give any method a try - something involving that would be good :)
@Rahkali
Glad you like him, he's my random progen and I got really lucky with his colours~
I'm happy to go with the $60, so I'll be good and fill out the form properly ;)

Character: This boy:

3011427_350.png

Type of art: Digital fullbody
Pay amount: $60
Other details: He's a fortuneteller, generally uses cards (usually has Trickster's Magic Cards equipped) but he'll give any method a try - something involving that would be good :)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@MelanaShadow
Oh wow, that really is lucky! And I could say the same for your custom, if that's who the obs/royal/royal is! :o

Gosh you have no idea how much I appreciate this! I'm gonna try to focus on JUST art and commissions this weekend so at the very least I hope to have your piece started!

I have a question about the accent, by the way! Is it mirrored across her, the same on both sides(especially the wings)? I'm thinking of a pose with her wings spread upwards, though it may change, but I would like to know how you want the accent done~
@MelanaShadow
Oh wow, that really is lucky! And I could say the same for your custom, if that's who the obs/royal/royal is! :o

Gosh you have no idea how much I appreciate this! I'm gonna try to focus on JUST art and commissions this weekend so at the very least I hope to have your piece started!

I have a question about the accent, by the way! Is it mirrored across her, the same on both sides(especially the wings)? I'm thinking of a pose with her wings spread upwards, though it may change, but I would like to know how you want the accent done~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
Yeah, Melana's my custom - I swear I used most of my colour luck on those two (and this girl), it's their fault my lair is mostly obs primary now.

I hadn't thought about the other wing of the accent before, but I'm picturing it as just having more of the little diamond 'stars', and maybe some more swirls, rather than another moon. That way it gives more of a 'night sky' feeling :)
@Rahkali
Yeah, Melana's my custom - I swear I used most of my colour luck on those two (and this girl), it's their fault my lair is mostly obs primary now.

I hadn't thought about the other wing of the accent before, but I'm picturing it as just having more of the little diamond 'stars', and maybe some more swirls, rather than another moon. That way it gives more of a 'night sky' feeling :)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@MelanaShadow

Hah, seems like it really, that girl is gorgeous! :o I'm a sucker for good brown combos.. aah
Some of (a lot of) my color luck happened with my custom, Rahket; most people complain about a tomato tert, but with his obsidian/rust, it looks glorious and one off XYY. Plus he's my plague babe. He's perfect. ^^ My random, on the other hand, is turning out to be a scatter project.. yay

I think I can picture that, and it sounds a lot more natural; for some reason I couldn't figure out why two moons felt off, oops? Makes sense now though, had a dumb moment though.
I'm gonna have so much agonizing fun with these patterns~

Oh, and for the payment, I'll PM you my PayPal and you can send that over the weekend, whenever you want to. Oooorrrr you could wait til I send you a sketch, it's up to you! Either way works <3

(I'm off to bed, but I'll respond to anything when I wake up! ;; thank you again kind soul)
@MelanaShadow

Hah, seems like it really, that girl is gorgeous! :o I'm a sucker for good brown combos.. aah
Some of (a lot of) my color luck happened with my custom, Rahket; most people complain about a tomato tert, but with his obsidian/rust, it looks glorious and one off XYY. Plus he's my plague babe. He's perfect. ^^ My random, on the other hand, is turning out to be a scatter project.. yay

I think I can picture that, and it sounds a lot more natural; for some reason I couldn't figure out why two moons felt off, oops? Makes sense now though, had a dumb moment though.
I'm gonna have so much agonizing fun with these patterns~

Oh, and for the payment, I'll PM you my PayPal and you can send that over the weekend, whenever you want to. Oooorrrr you could wait til I send you a sketch, it's up to you! Either way works <3

(I'm off to bed, but I'll respond to anything when I wake up! ;; thank you again kind soul)

z0HlerP.png
Bump!
Bump!

z0HlerP.png
up
up

z0HlerP.png
I don't have money for this, so have a bump for a very worthy cause! (They're so cute!!)
I don't have money for this, so have a bump for a very worthy cause! (They're so cute!!)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

Aaa thank you sm! ;o; <3
@DragonWarrior333

Aaa thank you sm! ;o; <3

z0HlerP.png
up~
up~

z0HlerP.png