Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW(USD, foster kittens/personal help)
1 2 3 4 5
[b]Update 8/26/17:[/b] It's been about three weeks since I got these little guys, and they are doing A LOT better, thank goodness! They're eating great, not a single flea to be seen, and during their second vet visit the vet said they seemed almost completely healthy. Next trip will be blood tests to make sure they don't have anything that could be contagious or affect them for a long time. [/size] I complied some pics I took to make this goofy thing :'D [img]https://pre15.deviantart.net/31ca/th/pre/i/2017/236/e/a/kittennssss_by_rahkali-dbl833o.png[/img] __ __ ----- ----- [b]Original post:[/b] I've started struggling to keep up with the two foster kittens who came to me sick and flea ridden after they were dumped. Not even old enough to leave their mama, and it was the saddest sight I had ever seen. They are requiring so much time, effort, and money, but the only thing I want to do is give them a better life after the hell they were living before. But my job barely supports me, my bills, and my two other cats. Their first vet bill was in the triple digits, and the next appointment is tuesday. Any help is greatly appreciated... I'm gonna be opening PWYW art slots, for USD only at this point. I have one commission I'm currently working on, then I can get to these, but basically how it's gonna go is you tell me how much you want to pay, and I'll draw for you according to that. So a $5 drawing probably won't be as detailed or accurate as say a $20 piece, pretty self explanatory. Though I can assure no matter how little you offer, it won't turn out horrible. XD I'm not like that, don't worry. You can see some examples of at my [url=https://rahkali.deviantart.com/]deviantART[/url]. A traditional example is [url=https://sta.sh/0wa2gyx1z3]here[/url]. So I guess just ping me here and fill out this form to order, every little bit helps <3 Feel free to ask any questions! I'll answer them as soon as I can~ [quote] @Rahkali Character: (Mostly doing FR dragons for now, but feel free to ask about any feral character) Type of art: (Bust, halfbody, fullbody, etc; also digital or traditional?) Pay amount: (How much you're offering; will determine quality of art, but I will make sure nothing looks horrible lol) Other details: (Personality, request certain expressions or poses, though I can't promise everything, anything else) [/quote] [b]USD slots(Unlimited)[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34514520]Cid[/url] for obiwan (done) - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3011427]Nero[/url] for MelanaShadow (paid, just needs shading) - [url=https://sta.sh/2959s3jrebk]Tav[/url] for Kyreesha (waiting, not started) [b]Gem slots:[/b] 1. Open 2. Open 3. Open
Update 8/26/17:
It's been about three weeks since I got these little guys, and they are doing A LOT better, thank goodness! They're eating great, not a single flea to be seen, and during their second vet visit the vet said they seemed almost completely healthy. Next trip will be blood tests to make sure they don't have anything that could be contagious or affect them for a long time. [/size]
I complied some pics I took to make this goofy thing :'D
kittennssss_by_rahkali-dbl833o.png
__
__

Original post:
I've started struggling to keep up with the two foster kittens who came to me sick and flea ridden after they were dumped. Not even old enough to leave their mama, and it was the saddest sight I had ever seen.
They are requiring so much time, effort, and money, but the only thing I want to do is give them a better life after the hell they were living before. But my job barely supports me, my bills, and my two other cats. Their first vet bill was in the triple digits, and the next appointment is tuesday. Any help is greatly appreciated...

I'm gonna be opening PWYW art slots, for USD only at this point. I have one commission I'm currently working on, then I can get to these, but basically how it's gonna go is you tell me how much you want to pay, and I'll draw for you according to that. So a $5 drawing probably won't be as detailed or accurate as say a $20 piece, pretty self explanatory. Though I can assure no matter how little you offer, it won't turn out horrible. XD I'm not like that, don't worry.

You can see some examples of at my deviantART. A traditional example is here.

So I guess just ping me here and fill out this form to order, every little bit helps <3
Feel free to ask any questions! I'll answer them as soon as I can~
Quote:
@Rahkali
Character: (Mostly doing FR dragons for now, but feel free to ask about any feral character)
Type of art: (Bust, halfbody, fullbody, etc; also digital or traditional?)
Pay amount: (How much you're offering; will determine quality of art, but I will make sure nothing looks horrible lol)
Other details: (Personality, request certain expressions or poses, though I can't promise everything, anything else)

USD slots(Unlimited)
- Cid for obiwan (done)
- Nero for MelanaShadow (paid, just needs shading)
- Tav for Kyreesha (waiting, not started)

Gem slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I dont have any money but I can give a friendly bump~
I dont have any money but I can give a friendly bump~
ex64e.gif
UvhTH.gif
d7Ljs.gif
Mk6aV.gif
@Rahkali those poor babies!! I'm so glad there are people like you out there helping out, thank you for taking in those kittens! [b]Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34514520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345146/34514520_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of art:[/b] a digital bust would be great! [b]Pay amount:[/b] $20 [b]Other details:[/b] he's got info in his bio, but basically whatever looks good to you is perfect for me! he's kind of a grumpy, solemn sorta person, if that helps!
@Rahkali those poor babies!! I'm so glad there are people like you out there helping out, thank you for taking in those kittens!

Character:

34514520_350.png

Type of art: a digital bust would be great!

Pay amount: $20

Other details: he's got info in his bio, but basically whatever looks good to you is perfect for me! he's kind of a grumpy, solemn sorta person, if that helps!
270121df26a38a550804fed0a8ee2da2652e69ba.png
@obiwan

I've always wanted to help animals so I'm glad for such an opportunity, and it's proving to be so satisfying. ;-; When I first got them they were scared and hissed when I got close, and now they just want me to love them. It's gonna be so hard to find them a new home..
But anyway :'D

oh gosh that's a gen1 aaaaa he's so pretty

I would be more than happy to do him for you! thank you so much <3
Just one question, would you prefer I drew him with or without the cover over his eyes? ^^
@obiwan

I've always wanted to help animals so I'm glad for such an opportunity, and it's proving to be so satisfying. ;-; When I first got them they were scared and hissed when I got close, and now they just want me to love them. It's gonna be so hard to find them a new home..
But anyway :'D

oh gosh that's a gen1 aaaaa he's so pretty

I would be more than happy to do him for you! thank you so much <3
Just one question, would you prefer I drew him with or without the cover over his eyes? ^^

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali *sees adorable kittens and sneaks on over* Around how much would you be wanting for a digital fullbody of this boy, given the rather complex details? (I am terrible at PWYW, sorry xD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3011427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30115/3011427_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rahkali
*sees adorable kittens and sneaks on over*
Around how much would you be wanting for a digital fullbody of this boy, given the rather complex details? (I am terrible at PWYW, sorry xD)

3011427_350.png
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@Rahkali What little angels !! Last time I rescued some kittens, my family ended up keeping ALL of them.. clearly we are not meant to foster anything, haha! (I did get my two cats out of it, though ♥)

thank you!! he's my fav rn, i love him

I leave the eye cover to your discretion, whatever's easiest/prettiest to you! I'm fine with it on or off, but I should mention that he's got two different eye colors going on! Facing him straight on, the right is pink and the left is brown :^) Just in case!

How would you like to handle the payment?
@Rahkali What little angels !! Last time I rescued some kittens, my family ended up keeping ALL of them.. clearly we are not meant to foster anything, haha! (I did get my two cats out of it, though ♥)

thank you!! he's my fav rn, i love him

I leave the eye cover to your discretion, whatever's easiest/prettiest to you! I'm fine with it on or off, but I should mention that he's got two different eye colors going on! Facing him straight on, the right is pink and the left is brown :^) Just in case!

How would you like to handle the payment?
270121df26a38a550804fed0a8ee2da2652e69ba.png
Aaah so sorry for the slow response!

@MelanaShadow
Ooh that is one beautiful fae :o
I really suck at pricing my art tbh, hence the PWYW, but if I had to give an idea.. Id say for full detail and everything would be around $50-60, just because it would take a long time to do for that much detail; however if you didn't want to pay that much, I would take maybe $25-30 minimum, and it wouldn't be as refined or detailed. Or anywhere in between 25-60 XD

@obiwan
Oh my gosh XDD thankfully when my mom and I had fosters before, we always found them homes because my dad said NO MORE cats ahaha

I saw that little detail in his bio and that's why I asked! I think the different eye colors would be super fun to do so i would probably go with that ^^

As for payment, you can send it whenever you want to~ I'll PM you my paypal and I'll be working on art over the weekend :3
Aaah so sorry for the slow response!

@MelanaShadow
Ooh that is one beautiful fae :o
I really suck at pricing my art tbh, hence the PWYW, but if I had to give an idea.. Id say for full detail and everything would be around $50-60, just because it would take a long time to do for that much detail; however if you didn't want to pay that much, I would take maybe $25-30 minimum, and it wouldn't be as refined or detailed. Or anywhere in between 25-60 XD

@obiwan
Oh my gosh XDD thankfully when my mom and I had fosters before, we always found them homes because my dad said NO MORE cats ahaha

I saw that little detail in his bio and that's why I asked! I think the different eye colors would be super fun to do so i would probably go with that ^^

As for payment, you can send it whenever you want to~ I'll PM you my paypal and I'll be working on art over the weekend :3

z0HlerP.png
Bump~
Bump~

z0HlerP.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

up
up

z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5