Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Something Lore Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bummmmmmmmmp
bummmmmmmmmp

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Aaah I love your writing! I'll probably be back for more soon but I don't want to overwhelm you, writing is tough! Dragon's Name- Syris Dragon's Image-[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32893732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328938/32893732_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Personality- See Bio Theme of Story- I'm not really sure, but maybe how she came to leave her old clan and was brought to Clan Goldenshine by Heimdor? Theme of Entry- N/A Story or no? If so, how many words?- Story, however many feels right for the writing! Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?- N/A Total Cost (Becuase I only do math in math class,)- Anything Else?- She may or may not have a crush on Dusty Dragon's Name- Dusty Dragon's Image-[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31474365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314744/31474365_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Personality- Some is in the bio, but not all. She's the kind-of-crazy archaeologist of the clan whose slightly twisted sense of logic is actually usually right and nobody really gets it. She's also the one who dumps things into cauldrons without caution. Theme of Story- I was thinking it could be about how she proved her worth and was formally made Co-Advisor after just kind of showing up in the clan. Theme of Entry- Story or no? If so, how many words?- Same as above Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?- Total Cost (Becuase I only do math in math class,)- Anything Else?-
@Gusted

Aaah I love your writing! I'll probably be back for more soon but I don't want to overwhelm you, writing is tough!

Dragon's Name- Syris
Dragon's Image-
32893732_350.png

Dragon's Personality- See Bio
Theme of Story- I'm not really sure, but maybe how she came to leave her old clan and was brought to Clan Goldenshine by Heimdor?
Theme of Entry- N/A
Story or no? If so, how many words?- Story, however many feels right for the writing!
Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?- N/A
Total Cost (Becuase I only do math in math class,)-
Anything Else?- She may or may not have a crush on Dusty

Dragon's Name- Dusty
Dragon's Image-
31474365_350.png

Dragon's Personality- Some is in the bio, but not all. She's the kind-of-crazy archaeologist of the clan whose slightly twisted sense of logic is actually usually right and nobody really gets it. She's also the one who dumps things into cauldrons without caution.
Theme of Story- I was thinking it could be about how she proved her worth and was formally made Co-Advisor after just kind of showing up in the clan.
Theme of Entry-
Story or no? If so, how many words?- Same as above
Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?-
Total Cost (Becuase I only do math in math class,)-
Anything Else?-
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
@MysterySandwing

Noted! I will get to writing asap, thank you.
@MysterySandwing

Noted! I will get to writing asap, thank you.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
buuuuump
buuuuump

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Dragon's Name- Elaeth Dragon's Image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36651927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366520/36651927_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon's Personality- Has a small obsession with birds, chooses flight over fight, seems fairy-like (thanks to her dad), gentle, can pay close attention to someone Theme of Story- Her name actually refers to a poet: "Elaeth (sometimes recorded as Eleth) was a Christian king and poet in Britain in the 6th century who is venerated as a saint. After losing his territory in the north of Britain, he retreated to Anglesey, north Wales, where he lived at a monastery run by St Seiriol at Penmon. Some religious poetry is attributed to him, as is the foundation of St Eleth's Church, Amlwch, also in Anglesey." I wanted to do something with this. As if she was trying to make it back home, but she ends up attacked and runs to Hulmoor. ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19575467]Here's a link to where I'm building up lore to the cities.[/url]) She finds help there and stays for a bit. She strangely falls in love with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31573718]Argyria[/url]. He seems to take a liking to her too, even with his condition. Feel free to play with that. She ends up staying in Hulmoor and joining the clan. She's an aviary keeper, and helps injured gulls and birds brought to her from Amsterwick. Theme of Entry- N/A Story or no? If so, how many words?- About 500 words? I don't mind if you go over; I'll pay extra if you need to add more. Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?- N/A Total Cost (Becuase I only do math in math class,)- 25kt / 25 gems. (I'll be paying in gems) Anything Else?- Nope, that's about it. :)
Dragon's Name- Elaeth
Dragon's Image-

36651927_350.png

Dragon's Personality- Has a small obsession with birds, chooses flight over fight, seems fairy-like (thanks to her dad), gentle, can pay close attention to someone
Theme of Story-
Her name actually refers to a poet:
"Elaeth (sometimes recorded as Eleth) was a Christian king and poet in Britain in the 6th century who is venerated as a saint. After losing his territory in the north of Britain, he retreated to Anglesey, north Wales, where he lived at a monastery run by St Seiriol at Penmon. Some religious poetry is attributed to him, as is the foundation of St Eleth's Church, Amlwch, also in Anglesey."

I wanted to do something with this. As if she was trying to make it back home, but she ends up attacked and runs to Hulmoor. (Here's a link to where I'm building up lore to the cities.) She finds help there and stays for a bit. She strangely falls in love with Argyria. He seems to take a liking to her too, even with his condition. Feel free to play with that. She ends up staying in Hulmoor and joining the clan. She's an aviary keeper, and helps injured gulls and birds brought to her from Amsterwick.
Theme of Entry- N/A
Story or no? If so, how many words?- About 500 words? I don't mind if you go over; I'll pay extra if you need to add more.
Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?- N/A
Total Cost (Becuase I only do math in math class,)- 25kt / 25 gems. (I'll be paying in gems)
Anything Else?- Nope, that's about it. :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple
Thank you! I'll note you down and try to get started on your lore soon!
@chocoapple
Thank you! I'll note you down and try to get started on your lore soon!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Thanks! :)
Thanks! :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
nother' bump, i need stuff to write...
nother' bump, i need stuff to write...

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump?
bump?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Your writing is amazing! [b]Dragon's Name-[/b] Broatl [b]Dragon's Image-[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31719154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317192/31719154_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's Personality-[/b] He considers himself to be a lady's man, though he really isn't. He is a jokester and love to make others around him happy [b]Theme of Story-[/b] Broatl was rejected by his pervious clan and left on his own with the fear of being exalted, because he thought that he wasn’t good enough. Just when clan Firewood took him, he thought that he was going to go serve Flamecaller immediately afterwards, but was extremely surprised to see that every dragon in his new clan treated him like their own. He is now glad that Fir, one of the clan leaders, took him in and gave him a new home. Broatl is giving his clan entertainment by being known as the clan jokester. He believes that he a lady's man. [b]Theme of Entry-[/b] N/A [b]Story or no? If so, how many words?-[/b] Yes, as for words, about 500-700. [b]Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?-[/b] No [b]Total Cost (Because I only do math in math class,)-[/b] [b]Anything Else?-[/b]
@Gusted
Your writing is amazing!

Dragon's Name- Broatl
Dragon's Image-

31719154_350.png

Dragon's Personality- He considers himself to be a lady's man, though he really isn't. He is a jokester and love to make others around him happy
Theme of Story- Broatl was rejected by his pervious clan and left on his own with the fear of being exalted, because he thought that he wasn’t good enough. Just when clan Firewood took him, he thought that he was going to go serve Flamecaller immediately afterwards, but was extremely surprised to see that every dragon in his new clan treated him like their own. He is now glad that Fir, one of the clan leaders, took him in and gave him a new home. Broatl is giving his clan entertainment by being known as the clan jokester. He believes that he a lady's man.
Theme of Entry- N/A
Story or no? If so, how many words?- Yes, as for words, about 500-700.
Journal entry or no? If so, how many paragraphs?- No
Total Cost (Because I only do math in math class,)-
Anything Else?-
pth.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9