Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Something Lore Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Dragon's Image- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23193166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231932/23193166_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme of Lore- Avorio's a battle coliseum champion, tends to be crazed, blood-thirsty. She's not evil, though Dragon's Personality- blood thirsty, battle-hungry, friendly to allies, rude and hateful towards dragons she doesn't like Lenght of Lore- 500w Point of View- 1st Total Price- 10kt
Dragon's Image-

23193166_350.png

Theme of Lore- Avorio's a battle coliseum champion, tends to be crazed, blood-thirsty. She's not evil, though
Dragon's Personality- blood thirsty, battle-hungry, friendly to allies, rude and hateful towards dragons she doesn't like
Lenght of Lore- 500w
Point of View- 1st
Total Price- 10kt
ZxrdaPW.png
@Roboa

Your order will be done as soon as I can, I have a few more dragons to do before you.
@Roboa

Your order will be done as soon as I can, I have a few more dragons to do before you.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Ranzarc @Roboa

I'm sorry I haven't gotten these done yet, I seem to have some writers block. They should be done next week at the very latest.
@Ranzarc @Roboa

I'm sorry I haven't gotten these done yet, I seem to have some writers block. They should be done next week at the very latest.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

No worries! I hit artist block way too much :p take as much time as you need~!
@Gusted

No worries! I hit artist block way too much :p take as much time as you need~!
ZxrdaPW.png
@Roboa
Glad you understand. I'll try to finish it soon, though, don't worry.
@Roboa
Glad you understand. I'll try to finish it soon, though, don't worry.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bump
bump

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Dragons Image - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26798048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267981/26798048_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme of lore- I hope you don't mind if I have some stuff I've already come up with? I'm no good at putting it into a coherent bio, but I have a backstory and a outline of what I want her lore to be. She used to be a warrior, and she was rather good at it. She never found a charge, and she was frustrated with herself, so she began selling herself out as protection, so that she felt she could "guard" something. After some events or for some reason she retired and moved to my clan and set up working in setting up archives of a sort, working as a historian documenting history of the clan and the world around her. She found that her charge was a lose concept of History, and she protected it by documenting it and keeping the records safe and obtainable. Dragons Personality- She's very confident in her abilities. She adores history. She used to lash out and was rather temperamental, but nowadays she's rather mellow, and she's satisfied with her life. Length of lore - I'm not actually sure to be honest? I guess you can write whatever you feel is right, and you can charge me the accurate amount? Point of view- 3rd Price - I suppose whatever you think is a reasonable amount? I apologize for getting away with myself with the backstory, I hope it's not a hassle!
@Gusted
Dragons Image -

26798048_350.png

Theme of lore- I hope you don't mind if I have some stuff I've already come up with? I'm no good at putting it into a coherent bio, but I have a backstory and a outline of what I want her lore to be.

She used to be a warrior, and she was rather good at it. She never found a charge, and she was frustrated with herself, so she began selling herself out as protection, so that she felt she could "guard" something. After some events or for some reason she retired and moved to my clan and set up working in setting up archives of a sort, working as a historian documenting history of the clan and the world around her. She found that her charge was a lose concept of History, and she protected it by documenting it and keeping the records safe and obtainable.

Dragons Personality- She's very confident in her abilities. She adores history. She used to lash out and was rather temperamental, but nowadays she's rather mellow, and she's satisfied with her life.

Length of lore - I'm not actually sure to be honest? I guess you can write whatever you feel is right, and you can charge me the accurate amount?
Point of view- 3rd

Price - I suppose whatever you think is a reasonable amount?

I apologize for getting away with myself with the backstory, I hope it's not a hassle!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Cumulus
I'll note you down, thank you! I'll start tomorrow morning, it's a bit late here right now and I should probably get to bed soon.
@Cumulus
I'll note you down, thank you! I'll start tomorrow morning, it's a bit late here right now and I should probably get to bed soon.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Dragon's Image-[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22642941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226430/22642941_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme of Lore- idk really... he's kind of an outcastish thing and is feared by people because of how he looks Dragon's Personality- he's really sweet and caring but also really shy and preserved Length of Lore- around 500 please :) Point of View- which ever you think would be more interesting please :) i have no clue xD What you Want the Story Section to be About- just something about his life or something Total Price- whatever you want me to pay i can i don't really know how much you would want for this confusing mess xD
@Gusted

Dragon's Image-
22642941_350.png

Theme of Lore- idk really... he's kind of an outcastish thing and is feared by people because of how he looks

Dragon's Personality- he's really sweet and caring but also really shy and preserved
Length of Lore- around 500 please :)

Point of View- which ever you think would be more interesting please :) i have no clue xD

What you Want the Story Section to be About- just something about his life or something

Total Price- whatever you want me to pay i can i don't really know how much you would
want for this confusing mess xD
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9