Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Commissions [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color=#731d08][font=Century][size=6][u][b]Welcome![/b][/u][/size][/font][/color][/center] [color=#731d08][font=Century][size=5][b]~rules[/b][/size][/font][/color] [b]*Payment upfront![/b] *Be patient! [u]School is my first priority[/u], which means that I can be rather slow with drawing. *Feel free to message me if I disappear for a long time without a word. :) *I have the right to refuse you. *I have the right to use the commission on my blog/thread/etc. [color=#731d08][font=Century][size=4][b]~slots[/b][/size][/font][/color] *Whirlwind678 * * [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ynpUn5V.png[/img] [columns] [u][b]Lineart:[/b][/u] 150k/100 gem +25k/25 gem if you want me to design the character [nextcol] [u][b]Flat colour:[/b][/u] 200k/150 gem +25k/25 gem if you want me to design the character [nextcol] [u][b]Shaded:[/b][/u] 250k/200 gem +25k/25 gem if you want me to design the character [/columns][/center] [center][size=5][u][b]USD Only:[/b][/u][/size] [url=http://i.imgur.com/mCyXuv4.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/fYfndHc.png[/img][/url] (Click for full pic) [size=4][b]5$[/b][/size] +1$ if you want me to design the character[/center] [color=#731d08][font=Century][size=5][b]~order form:[/b][/size][/font][/color] [code] @Lachla [b]Name:[/b] [b]Commission type:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Other info:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b][/code] [center][u]Examples:[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JFh4ZNo.png[/img][u][/u] [img]http://i.imgur.com/dbU3r5g.png[/img][/center]
Welcome!

~rules
*Payment upfront!
*Be patient! School is my first priority, which means that I can be rather slow with drawing.
*Feel free to message me if I disappear for a long time without a word. :)
*I have the right to refuse you.
*I have the right to use the commission on my blog/thread/etc.

~slots
*Whirlwind678

ynpUn5V.png
Lineart: 150k/100 gem
+25k/25 gem if you want me to design the character
Flat colour: 200k/150 gem
Shaded: 250k/200 gem

USD Only:
fYfndHc.png
(Click for full pic)
5$
+1$ if you want me to design the character

~order form:
Code:
@Lachla [b]Name:[/b] [b]Commission type:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Other info:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b]

Examples:
JFh4ZNo.png
dbU3r5g.png
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla
Name: Vikusen. The character is Lucas. (can't really tell if you're asking for my username or the character name so here's both lol)
Commission type: Shaded
References: Picture and a Written Description because I know that reference picture isn't terribly great and doesn't show his legs ^_^'
Other info: I know he's all suited up in the picture, but I'd like it if he could just be wearing a simple white t-shirt with a casual dull-blue jacket and jeans. Hopefully that will make things easier too (especially on this poor boy's legs).

Please let me know if this is alright or if you need any other information :)
@Lachla
Name: Vikusen. The character is Lucas. (can't really tell if you're asking for my username or the character name so here's both lol)
Commission type: Shaded
References: Picture and a Written Description because I know that reference picture isn't terribly great and doesn't show his legs ^_^'
Other info: I know he's all suited up in the picture, but I'd like it if he could just be wearing a simple white t-shirt with a casual dull-blue jacket and jeans. Hopefully that will make things easier too (especially on this poor boy's legs).

Please let me know if this is alright or if you need any other information :)
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
@Vikusen

Your order seems fine! :D I would like to ask if you will pay with gem or treasure, because i just added the treasure prices before rollover and forgot to put it in the order form... ToT

I'll start drawing today, so unless my tablet freaks out, I should be done today or tomorrow. :)
@Vikusen

Your order seems fine! :D I would like to ask if you will pay with gem or treasure, because i just added the treasure prices before rollover and forgot to put it in the order form... ToT

I'll start drawing today, so unless my tablet freaks out, I should be done today or tomorrow. :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla
I'd like to pay in gems if that's okay! When do you require payment?
@Lachla
I'd like to pay in gems if that's okay! When do you require payment?
@Vikusen

Sorry for the late reply, I generally like to get payment before I send the commission if that is okay. :)
@Vikusen

Sorry for the late reply, I generally like to get payment before I send the commission if that is okay. :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla
Alright! Payment sent! :)
@Lachla
Alright! Payment sent! :)
@Vikusen Here you go! Please feel free to tell me if you want me to fix/change anything! [img]http://i.imgur.com/wfPwLcT.png[/img]
@Vikusen

Here you go! Please feel free to tell me if you want me to fix/change anything!

wfPwLcT.png
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla Hi~ Your chibis are so cute >w<

Name: My name is Nanabbi, the character is Sorrel XD
Commission type: Shaded!
References: x
Other info: Socially awkward, suppressed violent, very loyal, trying his best, lacks common sense, likes cooking
Payment type: Gems
@Lachla Hi~ Your chibis are so cute >w<

Name: My name is Nanabbi, the character is Sorrel XD
Commission type: Shaded!
References: x
Other info: Socially awkward, suppressed violent, very loyal, trying his best, lacks common sense, likes cooking
Payment type: Gems
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
@Nanabbi

Oh, he's adorable! I'll start drawing him tonight! :)
@Nanabbi

Oh, he's adorable! I'll start drawing him tonight! :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla Thank you >w< I'll send over the payment~
@Lachla Thank you >w< I'll send over the payment~
db300461106dc103d964c75cec705544a0633750.png
1 2 3 4 5