Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Art Commissions: 1 slot left!
1 2 3
[center][b]OPEN![/b][/center] [center]Please leave a comment if you'd like to join the ping list for next time commissions open.[/center] Welcome to BrightMarble’s Art Shop! [img]http://i.imgur.com/xPT0nDn.png[/img] Do you want a cute, clean portrait of your favorite dragon or original character? How about a gijinka or a beloved character from your favorite show or comic? Look no further! Be they human, dragon, animal, anthro, gijinka, etc… I will happily draw anyone you want. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RnImRco.png[/img] [b][u]PORTRAITS[/u][/b] [b]Price:[/b] $15 USD / 1500 gems / 1500 kt [b]Description:[/b] [LIST] [*] Portraits of any character [*] Any apparel, gene, details, etc... allowed. [*] simple colors, might include simple painted touch-ups and simple-color bg for free. [*] I can make .png images transparent upon request [/LIST] [url=https://imgur.com/a/TQ7o2]Other Portrait Examples Here[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/McA3trU.png[/img] [b][u]BUST / WAIST-UP[/u][/b] [b]Price:[/b] $25 USD / 2500 gems / 2500 kt [b]Description:[/b] [LIST] [*] Busts/Waist-up of any character [*] Simple colors, might include simple painted touch-ups or a plain background for free based on my own judgment. [*] Characters with more complicated apparel, genes, poses, etc... will likely be colored flats only. Simpler character designs and poses may include more flair to make up for their simplicity. Please check the link below for examples, and feel free to ask about the specifics of this regarding your own commission. [*] I can make .png images transparent upon request [/LIST] [url=https://imgur.com/a/ZSJ2k]Other Examples Here[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hfb4jz3.png[/img] [u][b]FULL BODY[/b][/u] [b]Price:[/b] $45 USD - Paypal only [b]DESCRIPTION[/b] [LIST] [*] Full body artwork of any character [*] Simple colors, might include simple painted touch-ups or a plain background for free based on my own judgment. [*] Characters with more complicated apparel, genes, poses, etc... will likely be colored flats only. Simpler character designs and poses may include more flair to make up for their simplicity. Please check the link below for examples, and feel free to ask about the specifics of this regarding your own commission. [*] I can make .png images transparent upon request [/LIST] [url=https://imgur.com/a/BTsAv]Other Examples Here[/url] For other examples of the type of work I can do, please visit my gallery through the signature button below.
OPEN!
Please leave a comment if you'd like to join the ping list for next time commissions open.

Welcome to BrightMarble’s Art Shop!

xPT0nDn.png

Do you want a cute, clean portrait of your favorite dragon or original character? How about a gijinka or a beloved character from your favorite show or comic? Look no further! Be they human, dragon, animal, anthro, gijinka, etc… I will happily draw anyone you want.

RnImRco.png
PORTRAITS

Price: $15 USD / 1500 gems / 1500 kt

Description:
  • Portraits of any character
  • Any apparel, gene, details, etc... allowed.
  • simple colors, might include simple painted touch-ups and simple-color bg for free.
  • I can make .png images transparent upon request

Other Portrait Examples Here

McA3trU.png
BUST / WAIST-UP

Price: $25 USD / 2500 gems / 2500 kt

Description:
  • Busts/Waist-up of any character
  • Simple colors, might include simple painted touch-ups or a plain background for free based on my own judgment.
  • Characters with more complicated apparel, genes, poses, etc... will likely be colored flats only. Simpler character designs and poses may include more flair to make up for their simplicity. Please check the link below for examples, and feel free to ask about the specifics of this regarding your own commission.

Other Examples Here

Hfb4jz3.png
FULL BODY

Price: $45 USD - Paypal only

DESCRIPTION
  • Full body artwork of any character
  • Simple colors, might include simple painted touch-ups or a plain background for free based on my own judgment.
  • Characters with more complicated apparel, genes, poses, etc... will likely be colored flats only. Simpler character designs and poses may include more flair to make up for their simplicity. Please check the link below for examples, and feel free to ask about the specifics of this regarding your own commission.

Other Examples Here

For other examples of the type of work I can do, please visit my gallery through the signature button below.
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
[center][b]RULES[/b][/center] [b]Payment:[/b] Paypal (pm for details), Gems, Treasure [b]Alternate Payments:[/b] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=breed change: spiral] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=primary gene: jaguar] [item=secondary gene: rosette] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=tertiary gene: stained] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=primary gene: pinstripe] [item=secondary gene: trail] [item=unhatched light egg] [item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=unhatched plague egg] [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=unhatched earth egg] [item=unhatched water egg] [item=unhatched nature egg] I’ll take the average AH value in your favor for the above items. You can also ask me about paying in other genes, eggs, or retired/rare familiars. [b]How It Works[/b] [LIST=1] [*] Request the type you want with a description, either here or in PM. [*] You must send half-payment up front before I will begin on your commission. [*] I will send you a low-res sketch of the artwork before coloring/finalizing for your approval. That way we can make sure you're happy with the direction the art is taking, and you'll be able to request changes free-of-charge here. [*] Full payment must be completed before I deliver the final artwork to you. [*] If you're paying in FR currency, [b]mixed payments are okay![/b] [*] Try to have a good idea of what you want before commissioning me (poses, expression, colors, etc…). I am happy to discuss this with you if you’re not sure what you want. The more information you give me before I start, the faster the commission can be completed. Let me know if you're fine with me having free reign over the artwork as well. [*] Add 75% extra to the price for additional characters in one piece - [url=http://i.imgur.com/YSUKQMU.png]example[/url] [*] If you want major changes to the artwork after completion, it will cost extra. To avoid this, try to have a good idea of what you want before commissioning me. [*] I retain rights to the image. This means you can’t sell the artwork I made for you, use it for commercial purposes, or pass it off as your own. However, you are free to share online (with credit) or make personal copies if you’d like. If you’re not sure whether your use of the commission violates copyright, just ask me :) [*] No NSFW work or art that otherwise violates FR’s ToS. [*] Please allow up to three works for completion of your commission--I'm usually much faster than this, but this gives me flexibility in case real-life issues crop up. Thanks! [/LIST] For other examples of the type of work I can do, please visit my gallery: http://nnelsonart.tumblr.com/tagged/art
RULES

Payment: Paypal (pm for details), Gems, Treasure

Alternate Payments:

Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Spiral Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Rosette Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee
Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

I’ll take the average AH value in your favor for the above items. You can also ask me about paying in other genes, eggs, or retired/rare familiars.

How It Works
  1. Request the type you want with a description, either here or in PM.
  2. You must send half-payment up front before I will begin on your commission.
  3. I will send you a low-res sketch of the artwork before coloring/finalizing for your approval. That way we can make sure you're happy with the direction the art is taking, and you'll be able to request changes free-of-charge here.
  4. Full payment must be completed before I deliver the final artwork to you.
  5. If you're paying in FR currency, mixed payments are okay!
  6. Try to have a good idea of what you want before commissioning me (poses, expression, colors, etc…). I am happy to discuss this with you if you’re not sure what you want. The more information you give me before I start, the faster the commission can be completed. Let me know if you're fine with me having free reign over the artwork as well.
  7. Add 75% extra to the price for additional characters in one piece - example
  8. If you want major changes to the artwork after completion, it will cost extra. To avoid this, try to have a good idea of what you want before commissioning me.
  9. I retain rights to the image. This means you can’t sell the artwork I made for you, use it for commercial purposes, or pass it off as your own. However, you are free to share online (with credit) or make personal copies if you’d like. If you’re not sure whether your use of the commission violates copyright, just ask me :)
  10. No NSFW work or art that otherwise violates FR’s ToS.
  11. Please allow up to three works for completion of your commission--I'm usually much faster than this, but this gives me flexibility in case real-life issues crop up. Thanks!

For other examples of the type of work I can do, please visit my gallery: http://nnelsonart.tumblr.com/tagged/art

Slots

1. Romiress [1/2] paid
2. Private

Slots

1. Romiress [1/2] paid
2. Private
Like what you see but can’t afford anything at the moment? Join the Ping List! Every time I’m open for commissions, I’ll ping you here.

Ping List

@/FlitFire @/Romiress
Like what you see but can’t afford anything at the moment? Join the Ping List! Every time I’m open for commissions, I’ll ping you here.

Ping List

@/FlitFire @/Romiress
Previous Flight Rising Commissions: [img]http://i.imgur.com/7vn34Df.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gV0BJ0j.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aPhgL8e.png[/img]
Previous Flight Rising Commissions:

7vn34Df.png

gV0BJ0j.png

aPhgL8e.png
@BrightMarble can I be put on the ping list please?
@BrightMarble can I be put on the ping list please?
zdkBiZa.png
Added!
Added!
@BrightMarble

Looking for a type B, paid in gems! That said, I'm not sure if you're good with the sort of commission I do, which is kind of... grab bag-ee?

Basically I have this folder of my OCs, and you're free to draw whoever you want! There's a section at the top of each one that includes all the useful info you could hope for and all that.
@BrightMarble

Looking for a type B, paid in gems! That said, I'm not sure if you're good with the sort of commission I do, which is kind of... grab bag-ee?

Basically I have this folder of my OCs, and you're free to draw whoever you want! There's a section at the top of each one that includes all the useful info you could hope for and all that.
@Romiress - So if I'm understanding correctly, I'd have free reign to pick any of the OCs for your commission. Sounds good! I enjoy commissions that allow some artistic flexibility :) And I have someone in mind already!

But if you do have any preference for a character, pose, mood, etc... let me know, and I'll be happy to draw that for you.

Either way, I'll definitely send you pose ideas or a rough sketch for you to approve before finalizing. That way we can make sure that I'm on the right track with your character's personality or that you're happy with the direction the art is going in.

If this sounds good to you, I'll set you up in the first slot. Whenever you're ready, send me a CR with half-payment, and I'll get started :)
@Romiress - So if I'm understanding correctly, I'd have free reign to pick any of the OCs for your commission. Sounds good! I enjoy commissions that allow some artistic flexibility :) And I have someone in mind already!

But if you do have any preference for a character, pose, mood, etc... let me know, and I'll be happy to draw that for you.

Either way, I'll definitely send you pose ideas or a rough sketch for you to approve before finalizing. That way we can make sure that I'm on the right track with your character's personality or that you're happy with the direction the art is going in.

If this sounds good to you, I'll set you up in the first slot. Whenever you're ready, send me a CR with half-payment, and I'll get started :)
@BrightMarble

Nope, I have no preference, so you're free to do whatever you think looks good! Payment has been sent.
@BrightMarble

Nope, I have no preference, so you're free to do whatever you think looks good! Payment has been sent.
1 2 3