Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
What's up guys! I've started a December sale, similar to last year's - from dec 7-31, sketches can be bought with gems, treasure, and some NotN apparel, or nocturne eggs and scrolls! IIRC noc eggs went down to 100g /egg, but the ratio is not set in stone. For reference I'm especially fond of candles, cloaks, and cobwebs! Refer to MP prices - a list of items will be up shortly.

in addition to paypal-only being turned off for now, prices for sketches are reduced. sketch prices are 200g/400g/600g (1g=100kt) for the duration of the sale!

shop PL:

@Ririterasu, @darzoner, @CanisMajoris, @Jeana, @Kael, @TheNightDancer, @pokeballssohard

What's up guys! I've started a December sale, similar to last year's - from dec 7-31, sketches can be bought with gems, treasure, and some NotN apparel, or nocturne eggs and scrolls! IIRC noc eggs went down to 100g /egg, but the ratio is not set in stone. For reference I'm especially fond of candles, cloaks, and cobwebs! Refer to MP prices - a list of items will be up shortly.

in addition to paypal-only being turned off for now, prices for sketches are reduced. sketch prices are 200g/400g/600g (1g=100kt) for the duration of the sale!

shop PL:

@Ririterasu, @darzoner, @CanisMajoris, @Jeana, @Kael, @TheNightDancer, @pokeballssohard

they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity Could I buy a partial sketch of Liminal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35521397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355214/35521397_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love one of those space-y looking ones :D I have gems or treasure to offer, as well as apparel if any of these interest you. [item=Ghost flame candles] [item=Ghost flame cloak] [item=Haunted flame cloak] [item=Magician's cloak] [item=Witch's cloak] (I have more stuff too, but these are the candles/cloaks. I'm outta cobwebs lol) Thanks!
@bioluminosity Could I buy a partial sketch of Liminal?

35521397_350.png

I'd love one of those space-y looking ones :D

I have gems or treasure to offer, as well as apparel if any of these interest you.
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Cloak Magician's Cloak Witch's Cloak
(I have more stuff too, but these are the candles/cloaks. I'm outta cobwebs lol) Thanks!
r7LsxK2.png
@Bluefire7991 gems or t would be great! I added you to the slots :D
@Bluefire7991 gems or t would be great! I added you to the slots :D
they/it

@bioluminosity oh awesome!! Thanks! Also he has a scry in his bio, he's gonna get jaguar someday :D
I'll send the payment! (I'm just going to send it all at once if you don't mind?)
@bioluminosity oh awesome!! Thanks! Also he has a scry in his bio, he's gonna get jaguar someday :D
I'll send the payment! (I'm just going to send it all at once if you don't mind?)
r7LsxK2.png
@Bluefire7991

all at once is very nice :)
@Bluefire7991

all at once is very nice :)
they/it

@bioluminosity
Heya! Could I get a partial colored sketch of my OC here?
If you can, I'd really appreciate it being a glowy, magic-y piece ^^ He's a WoW OC so there's a lot of canon references for his magic like this and this but you're free to do whatever with it that's green and bright.
@bioluminosity
Heya! Could I get a partial colored sketch of my OC here?
If you can, I'd really appreciate it being a glowy, magic-y piece ^^ He's a WoW OC so there's a lot of canon references for his magic like this and this but you're free to do whatever with it that's green and bright.
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh

he looks very cool! I've added you to a slot :) fair warning it may be a few days before I can get to it, I'm fighting a cold @-@
@MagnusMedivh

he looks very cool! I've added you to a slot :) fair warning it may be a few days before I can get to it, I'm fighting a cold @-@
they/it

@bioluminosity Can I get a colored sketch portrait of my boy Geier? I just love your art style! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35320150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353202/35320150_350.png[/img] [/url]
@bioluminosity Can I get a colored sketch portrait of my boy Geier? I just love your art style! :D

35320150_350.png
yEQPoMo.gif
@bioluminosity
Thank you very much! And that's totally fine, please take care of yourself ^^ Hope you feel better soon
@bioluminosity
Thank you very much! And that's totally fine, please take care of yourself ^^ Hope you feel better soon
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@Arbokobra

if you are still interested, yes!
@Arbokobra

if you are still interested, yes!
they/it

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68