Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68
Please, may I be added to your ping list for when you reopen! Thank you
Please, may I be added to your ping list for when you reopen! Thank you
eQ40VH5.png
Hello, @bioluminosity, I would like to place an order for one of the full tender headshot gem slots: [b]character(s)[/b]: Vela: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51667306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516674/51667306_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]type[/b]: headshot, full render [b]details[/b]: Im.not sure if apparel/skins is included in this type of order, or if that would cost extra, but I would like the apparel and skins if possible (And if so how much) I really love your space motifs and trust your judgement as far as what space effects would look best. As far as feel, she should be somewhat mysterious and regal, but again, I trust your artistic abilities here. [b]other[/b]: none (Email, for USD orders: For me to send a paypal invoice to. Failure to include this in your form results in failure to obtain a slot.)
Hello, @bioluminosity, I would like to place an order for one of the full tender headshot gem slots:

character(s): Vela:

51667306_350.png

type: headshot, full render

details: Im.not sure if apparel/skins is included in this type of order, or if that would cost extra, but I would like the apparel and skins if possible (And if so how much) I really love your space motifs and trust your judgement as far as what space effects would look best. As far as feel, she should be somewhat mysterious and regal, but again, I trust your artistic abilities here.

other: none

(Email, for USD orders: For me to send a paypal invoice to. Failure to include this in your form results in failure to obtain a slot.)
rare.png.REMEfrU.pngy1c32d1.gif
@Tarvalian

The gold accent would tack on 500g, but her apparel is very standard (I mean, I draw flowerfalls and veils a lot :P) so I can do it free.

I recorded you in my spreadsheet, but I may be a few days or up to a week to begin and end the artwork!
@Tarvalian

The gold accent would tack on 500g, but her apparel is very standard (I mean, I draw flowerfalls and veils a lot :P) so I can do it free.

I recorded you in my spreadsheet, but I may be a few days or up to a week to begin and end the artwork!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[quote name="bioluminosity" date="2019-09-13 20:27:36" ] Tarvalian The gold accent would tack on 500g, but her apparel is very standard (I mean, I draw flowerfalls and veils a lot :P) so I can do it free. I recorded you in my spreadsheet, but I may be a few days or up to a week to begin and end the artwork! [/quote] Sounds good! Gives me time to convert the extra 500g for the accent.
bioluminosity wrote on 2019-09-13 20:27:36:
Tarvalian

Sounds good! Gives me time to convert the extra 500g for the accent.
@bioluminosity

hi! could you edit @/catticcino to @/hymns on your pinglist?
@bioluminosity

hi! could you edit @/catticcino to @/hymns on your pinglist?
@bioluminosity, could I be added to your pinglist for signatures?
@bioluminosity, could I be added to your pinglist for signatures?
@bioluminosity
could you add me to the pinglist please? thank you!
@bioluminosity
could you add me to the pinglist please? thank you!
pleasant_comm.png
@bioluminosity Ahhh- could I be added to the pinglist?
@bioluminosity Ahhh- could I be added to the pinglist?
aRFhMVW.png
@bioluminosity pinglist please!
@bioluminosity pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andrya, @Kiwith, @Pleasant, @Tarvalian

Added!
@Andrya, @Kiwith, @Pleasant, @Tarvalian

Added!