Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
! announcement

I am making art paypal only as of now. if you reserved a slot before today then u can still pay however you want, but I'm just not as interested in site stuff right now, and I want more slots open for potential commissioners through other social media. As for users who have asked about slots and I haven't gotten back to you, I may contact you still to do art for you regardless of payment type, but I am currently set on finishing old commissions first , preferably on this very day (a custom skin and a sketch painting, you know who you are!)

! announcement

I am making art paypal only as of now. if you reserved a slot before today then u can still pay however you want, but I'm just not as interested in site stuff right now, and I want more slots open for potential commissioners through other social media. As for users who have asked about slots and I haven't gotten back to you, I may contact you still to do art for you regardless of payment type, but I am currently set on finishing old commissions first , preferably on this very day (a custom skin and a sketch painting, you know who you are!)

they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity could i possibly get a coloured fb sketch of this fella? (paypal slot, ofc!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36951002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369511/36951002_350.png[/img] [/url] I especially like the glowy style, i believe it'd look really lovely especially w/ his skin!
@bioluminosity

could i possibly get a coloured fb sketch of this fella? (paypal slot, ofc!)

36951002_350.png

I especially like the glowy style,
i believe it'd look really lovely especially w/ his skin!

T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@Keizaal

yes you may! and thank you, I think the glowy style will work out too!
@Keizaal

yes you may! and thank you, I think the glowy style will work out too!
they/it

@bioluminosity

yay, he's gonna be in such capable hands!
just a question but is there a way to kind of have a mixture of the two styles? 'cause I really like how the first is with the more solid form but on the otherhand, I am so in love with the vibrant colours of the glowy .... (would that b extra? if so, a-ok!)

also! could I possibly pay the entire thing up-front? ^^
(pm the total and your paypal whenever and I'll get to it!)

@bioluminosity

yay, he's gonna be in such capable hands!
just a question but is there a way to kind of have a mixture of the two styles? 'cause I really like how the first is with the more solid form but on the otherhand, I am so in love with the vibrant colours of the glowy .... (would that b extra? if so, a-ok!)

also! could I possibly pay the entire thing up-front? ^^
(pm the total and your paypal whenever and I'll get to it!)

T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@bioluminosity Your art is BREATHTAKING. If you have a pinglist please add me to it omg. I am in love with the way you sketch and use colors. ;A;

I'm definitely coming back for a paypal comission once I get my bills paid and stuff wowowowow.
@bioluminosity Your art is BREATHTAKING. If you have a pinglist please add me to it omg. I am in love with the way you sketch and use colors. ;A;

I'm definitely coming back for a paypal comission once I get my bills paid and stuff wowowowow.
@bioluminosity
Just popping in to ask about the custom accent commission I was inquiring about before. I wasn't sure if I mentioned my payment type when you had the availability. I am interested in a commission with a payment via Paypal. =) Hope you have a great day!
@bioluminosity
Just popping in to ask about the custom accent commission I was inquiring about before. I wasn't sure if I mentioned my payment type when you had the availability. I am interested in a commission with a payment via Paypal. =) Hope you have a great day!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

thank you for clarifying! I'm just about done with one slot so I can get to your custom soon - feel free to shoot me a PM of what you're looking for ^^
@Crescentstar711

thank you for clarifying! I'm just about done with one slot so I can get to your custom soon - feel free to shoot me a PM of what you're looking for ^^
they/it

@bioluminosity
I sent a message with the details ^^ Also! Please let me know what the price is when including your boy Idrik too. Thank you! =D
@bioluminosity
I sent a message with the details ^^ Also! Please let me know what the price is when including your boy Idrik too. Thank you! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@bioluminosity
Hello! I saw my status as being in negotiation while the next person is in progress under the skins/accents. Was I supposed to reply to something to allow you to continue your work? I apologize if I forgot.
@bioluminosity
Hello! I saw my status as being in negotiation while the next person is in progress under the skins/accents. Was I supposed to reply to something to allow you to continue your work? I apologize if I forgot.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

Actually I forgot to update that status area! I was so excited to do the skins lol. I’ll update when I’m back home from a family trip! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
@Crescentstar711

Actually I forgot to update that status area! I was so excited to do the skins lol. I’ll update when I’m back home from a family trip! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
they/it

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68