Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bio's art.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@bioluminosity

I'll send some others I have through PM after I've put them together. How much will this cost?
@bioluminosity

I'll send some others I have through PM after I've put them together. How much will this cost?
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@bioluminosity

Ooh okay, 850g is no problem! When do you want me to send it? c:
@bioluminosity

Ooh okay, 850g is no problem! When do you want me to send it? c:
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@TangleFeather
up front or half up front/half after if you prefer~!
@TangleFeather
up front or half up front/half after if you prefer~!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity I just wanted to check with you, but I followed your commission details to your tumblr where I found this under a Design Sketch example: https://sta.sh/0w8j0zp67vg Is this also an example of a Design A (clean sketch)? If so would you be interested in doing a Design A style sketch for one of my characters? This is her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5898002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58981/5898002_350.png[/img] [/url] There is more info in her bio. But basically, she was a goddess that sacrificed her divinity to imprison an evil entity. In doing so, she was reborn as a mortal dragon. If you look in her bio, there are some humanoid refs, but these are more like "ideas" about how she may have looked as a goddess, since no one could really claim to know what her appearance was. So that's where I'd like to commission you! I have art of her as viewed by dragons, Beastclans, and other creatures of Sornieth. But now I'm looking to have art that depicts her as more ethereal (almost space-like). And your art style really captures what I'm looking for. I'm not quite sure how to word what I'm looking for, but your Sketch B is along the same lines: [img]https://i.imgur.com/39PmLld.png[/img] I want a design of her that looks like she has a humanoid form (head, torso, arms and legs. Standing upright), but it's not clear and defined. Her form will mostly look like white strands/light. And I'd really like if you could do yellow glowy eyes, because I really like how you do glowy eyes! I'm fine if you take creative freedom in designing body proportions, number of eyes and other body features, hair style (or no hair), etc. ------- Anyway, I hope I was somewhat clear. I'm not even sure I made sense to myself. But I hope you have an idea of what I'm looking for. And just to sum it all up for the art logistics: [LIST] [*]Design A Sketch [*]Mostly monochromatic as she is more or less all white [*]I can pay in gems if that's alright [/LIST] If you need any further clarification, please let me know!
@bioluminosity I just wanted to check with you, but I followed your commission details to your tumblr where I found this under a Design Sketch example: https://sta.sh/0w8j0zp67vg
Is this also an example of a Design A (clean sketch)?

If so would you be interested in doing a Design A style sketch for one of my characters? This is her:

5898002_350.png

There is more info in her bio. But basically, she was a goddess that sacrificed her divinity to imprison an evil entity. In doing so, she was reborn as a mortal dragon. If you look in her bio, there are some humanoid refs, but these are more like "ideas" about how she may have looked as a goddess, since no one could really claim to know what her appearance was. So that's where I'd like to commission you! I have art of her as viewed by dragons, Beastclans, and other creatures of Sornieth. But now I'm looking to have art that depicts her as more ethereal (almost space-like). And your art style really captures what I'm looking for.

I'm not quite sure how to word what I'm looking for, but your Sketch B is along the same lines:
39PmLld.png

I want a design of her that looks like she has a humanoid form (head, torso, arms and legs. Standing upright), but it's not clear and defined. Her form will mostly look like white strands/light. And I'd really like if you could do yellow glowy eyes, because I really like how you do glowy eyes! I'm fine if you take creative freedom in designing body proportions, number of eyes and other body features, hair style (or no hair), etc.

Anyway, I hope I was somewhat clear. I'm not even sure I made sense to myself. But I hope you have an idea of what I'm looking for.

And just to sum it all up for the art logistics:
  • Design A Sketch
  • Mostly monochromatic as she is more or less all white
  • I can pay in gems if that's alright

If you need any further clarification, please let me know!
64514_s.gif
@Kael

oh wow she sounds great!! I think you did very well providing prompts and details, I'm very happy to give you a slot :>

and gems are good!
@Kael

oh wow she sounds great!! I think you did very well providing prompts and details, I'm very happy to give you a slot :>

and gems are good!
they/it

@bioluminosity Great! I wanted to check with you before I send over payment but it says that monochromatic work is half off. So for a Design A that is half off, should I be sending over 1500 gems? Let me know and I'll send it right over :)
@bioluminosity Great! I wanted to check with you before I send over payment but it says that monochromatic work is half off. So for a Design A that is half off, should I be sending over 1500 gems? Let me know and I'll send it right over :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael yes that's right!
@Kael yes that's right!
they/it

@Sinbreaker aa omg i lost your ping here ;-; it'll cost 750g!
@Sinbreaker aa omg i lost your ping here ;-; it'll cost 750g!
they/it

@bioluminosity Hi! Me again. I was wondering if I could commission you for another Design A sketch like the one for Meymoon. But I thought it would be a good idea to design the evil that she imprisoned when she gave up her divinity and became a mortal dragon.

So the evil's name is Endural. His origins are unknown but it is thought that he can warp time and perception. In terms of status, he is the evil and dark equivalent of a god. His colors are black, red, and purple.

I only have a few requests in terms of the design, and he rest you can freely design :) he will mostly be wispy like Meymoon, with somewhat of a form but not clearly defined.

So first, could he have 4 arms? Next, could you do the glowy eyes again? And last, I was wondering if you could also provide a small sketch of he ring in which he is imprisoned. The ring will have two sets of circlets joined by a single jewel (if that makes sense). Almost like if there were two rings but only one jewel (actually that's what it is basically lol).

Anyway that's all I have in terms of the request. Hopefully I didn't leave out any important details. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
@bioluminosity Hi! Me again. I was wondering if I could commission you for another Design A sketch like the one for Meymoon. But I thought it would be a good idea to design the evil that she imprisoned when she gave up her divinity and became a mortal dragon.

So the evil's name is Endural. His origins are unknown but it is thought that he can warp time and perception. In terms of status, he is the evil and dark equivalent of a god. His colors are black, red, and purple.

I only have a few requests in terms of the design, and he rest you can freely design :) he will mostly be wispy like Meymoon, with somewhat of a form but not clearly defined.

So first, could he have 4 arms? Next, could you do the glowy eyes again? And last, I was wondering if you could also provide a small sketch of he ring in which he is imprisoned. The ring will have two sets of circlets joined by a single jewel (if that makes sense). Almost like if there were two rings but only one jewel (actually that's what it is basically lol).

Anyway that's all I have in terms of the request. Hopefully I didn't leave out any important details. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
64514_s.gif
@bioluminosity

I'd love a sketch profile slot! On mobile but I'll grab the link for the dragon in a second :)
@bioluminosity

I'd love a sketch profile slot! On mobile but I'll grab the link for the dragon in a second :)
zeBZzkE.pngZEzO06g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68